Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan (7420 Views)

Check Out The Outfit Of This Liverpool Fan / A Liverpool Fan Feels Enough Is Enough And Puts Raheem Sterling Up For Sale On / 104-year-old Liverpool Fan To Get Over 4,000 Cards From Liverpool Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by choco4life(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2007
This is weird, [sub][/sub]killing for EPL, how many Nigerians even watch the Globalcom premier league.

The funny thing is the players of these teams are still friends and hang out after the match while we kill ourselves here,

What a pity it is!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by choco4life(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2007
This is weird, [sub][/sub]killing for EPL, how many Nigerians even watch the Globalcom premier league.

The funny thing is the players of these teams are still friends and hang out after the match while we kill ourselves here,

What a pity it is!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Shinatu: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2007
This guy is a violent man, simple.He has deep roots in violence.
He must be the type that cannot have a simple argument
without getting angry.

He is probably one of those people who feel less a man when they loose out in
an argument and have to feel strong and in control again through violence.

If you are the type who gets angry and humiliated when someone does not agree with
your views, beware, you may be capable of murderer!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by deor03(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2007
when would Nigerians stop disturbing themselves and keep calling themselves fans of foreign clubs. These clubs do not even recognise that they have a fan base in nigeria. why waste you time and energy forcing yourselves on people that do not recognise you.

I have never wasted my time in supporting any foreign club, i'll rather support EYIMBA than support arsenal, chelsea etc. It's just a manifestation os football colonial sentiments.

just a waste of time and emotions , angry angry angry period
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by deor03(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
arsenal , man u , chelsea fan my foot.

These clubs go to asia, america, south america every year for tours .
when will they come to come and see all their "fans" in NIJA.

Murinho even went to ghana as chelsea coach. rubbish
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Vieira(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
tocdee, if you read the post properly I was defending Liverpool against the accusation of racism.

and what is your point about Vieira?? He is from Senegal??

My username is picked on a player I admire who plays for my team Arsenaland I once had a similarity too.

My username could have easily been Bergkamp or Parlour and they are equally valid.

People who base their decisions strictly on colour and origin are the ones who do the most damage.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by tocdee(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2007
My dear VIEIRA, how could I ever doubt You. Sorry for the MIS-Direction of expensive vibes. I'm already eating humble pie here.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by pat4: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2007
This is complete madness.how on earth will you murder your brother becos of one stupid football that you dont have any part to play therein.Look am one of the Blues Fan but i take things very easy with myself bearing in mind that at the end of the a penny is not coming into my bank account.so i dont think it worth dying for.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by ogtwice(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2007
[color=#000099][/color] cool OH BOY!!!!!!!! DS IS SAD N SILLY. EVEN FRABY N GENERAL WILL NOT DO DS.

JION D COOL' TOUGH ' N WORLD MOST FAMIOUS CLUB' N 4GET LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UP BLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

COOL AS EVER, I NO FIT SHOUT,
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by grandvic: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
Football brings unity,so why the Killing? shocked their is need for us to know the reason why the game was set up! Stop the killing and all unecessary augument and let's enjoy the game. Adieu GUNNER's fan, !
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by ne4real(f): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
shear foolishness and stupidity
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by kulaShaker(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
idiots all this over clubs that are not even in nigeria, Nigerians are so stupid sometimes. Stupid GLORY HUNTERS
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Rhea(f): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2007
It is amazing how our individual activities affect people around us; including those who think your business is not their business and vice versa.

For instance, how come a man stabs another to death, and all his neighbours (all of six families) proceed on compulsory holidays/temporary relocation?
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by ozigbo(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2007
this why i don't belong to an of the fan.
people are just killing there self over
thing, i love foot ball but not up to the
stage of death.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by mellow(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2007
Nigerians will never learn. Any the guy don senior una for that side. Any time una reach

there, una go dubale for ram. May his asernal soul if any rest in Peace.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by confiritch(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2007
It is condemnable in all ramification.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by ccog(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2007
The only thing I love to say is that, ARGUEMENT is good ONLY if the result will earn you or the other party something worthwhile.

not only on football, But SHUN ARGUEMENT.

Shalom
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by redsun(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2007
Ultimate madness,another form of fanatism,due to stack ignorance.New adopted religion.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by swing4real(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2007
Killed your brother coz of a white man game undecided
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2007
I Hate Football, would i be killed for that
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Syenite(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2007
THE FACT IS THAT ALL THESE SO-CALLED PREMIERSHIP FANS ARE NOT TRUE FOOTBALL FOLLOWERS.

THEY DON'T KNOW ANY-THING ABOUT FOOTBALL.

THEY ARE JUST USING IT TO MARK TIME AND TO ENTERTAIN THEMSELEVES.IT IS GRADUALLY TURNING TO CULTISM ESPECIALLY ALL THOSE THAT CALL THEMSELVES MAN. U.,ARSENAL,CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL FANS.

DON'T THINK I DON'T FOLLOW FOOTBALL.YES I DO.EVEN BEFORE MOST OF YOU PREMIERSHIP CRAZY PEOPLE WERE BORN I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOOTBALL.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by 9ja4eva: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2007
In Nigeria?Dis rubbish should be stopped
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by freelance(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2007
Very sad sad
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Zubikky(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2007
Pls fellow football lovers lets share the PASSION instead of PAINS.

UNITED for peace
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by rufaai(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2007
Thats one thing that makes me hate football embarassed, most fans act weired, I hate it angry

I dont play, watch or even like football - I do and love tennis and board games!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by benlay(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2007
Pls most of us that have read or heard this should try & tell someone to tell someone .We are all catching fun wt this game-football,not to now add fights & killings here & there.Let's tell others to tell others. It's so pathetic that someone was killed bc of a foreign league match.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by tEsLim(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2007
Its turning to cultism!!!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by jgirl3: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2007
Some people will start saying some club fans are more violent than other club fans. It is a lie. Every avid soccer fan especially those that support one club or the other has the potential to get a lil' crazy and that's the truth. Things are bound to get outta hand and it doesn't matter whether it's man utd or arse-anal or liverfools. Soccer fans are aggressive everywhere.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by enyitex: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2007
This issue of idolizing clubs is subtle form of idol worship and incidence like this is part of sacrifice to their idol. Is high time people desist from this form of idol worship or God will hold them accountable for it.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by ktmadu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
j-girl:

Some people will start saying some club fans are more violent than other club fans. It is a lie. Every avid soccer fan especially those that support one club or the other has the potential to get a little' crazy and that's the truth. Things are bound to get out of hand and it doesn't matter whether it's man utd or arse-anal or liverfools. Soccer fans are aggressive everywhere.
choose to disagree with u a little, not all soccer fans are aggressive. I'd owe this to the lack of personal commitments to other endeavours of life - work, family, etc. You wouldn't engage in a riff when u know u had loved ones to attend to, a place of work to go, To many, this life's not worth living, anything goes.
I'd just plead dat we all do our own bit. Life's too short, we neva even go stadium go watch our own league, There's a lot to be done.
tEsLim:

Its turning to cultism!!!
I'd say u r taking it too far. For what now? what r they gonna be called. the red demons of manchester or the blue fishes of chelsea? Haba, e no reach dat level, it was just an exaggerated misunderstanding. Afterall, it's not like we hear it everyday.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by DisGuy: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
lets go hunt the mofo down!!! cool
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by folahann(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2007
I don't know how to say this
Read
Syenite:

THE FACT IS THAT ALL THESE SO-CALLED PREMIERSHIP FANS ARE NOT TRUE FOOTBALL FOLLOWERS.

THEY DON'T KNOW ANY-THING ABOUT FOOTBALL.

THEY ARE JUST USING IT TO MARK TIME AND TO ENTERTAIN THEMSELEVES.IT IS GRADUALLY TURNING TO CULTISM ESPECIALLY ALL THOSE THAT CALL THEMSELVES MAN. You.,ARSENAL,CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL FANS.

DON'T THINK I DON'T FOLLOW FOOTBALL.YES I DO.EVEN BEFORE MOST OF YOU PREMIERSHIP CRAZY PEOPLE WERE BORN I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOOTBALL.

Can you make any sense out of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Livescore-open A Free Account With Surebet247; Register Now / FIFA Women's World Cup (Germany 2011): Falcons Land In Group Of Death / Prosecutors Drop Rape Allegations Charges Against Neymar Jr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.