Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Are Chinese Good Employers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Chinese Good Employers (906 Views)

Jobless Nigerian Graduate In The UK Charms Employers, After Applying 300 Times. / FG Unveils New Tax Incentives For Local And Foreign Investors , Employers / Are Chinese Here To Invest or To Invade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Chinese Good Employers by delivio(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2007
used to have the impression that chinese employers are slave drivers and difficult people to work with but i have been with some 4 about a month now and if anything they are ok (apart from their very strong work ethic)
Re: Are Chinese Good Employers by texazzpete(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2007
delivio:

used to have the impression that chinese employers are slave drivers and difficult people to work with but i have been with some 4 about a month now and if anything they are ok (apart from their very strong work ethic)

one tree does not make a forest. The Chinese have a reputation for working employees to the bone, and employing slave labour in China itself.
SO next time you ask yourself why that NOKLA phone (NOKLA N965) is so cheap and has TV etc, decide if you're comfortable buying the results of slave labour
Re: Are Chinese Good Employers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2007
no racism intended but most foreigners of middle/far east origin are nightmare employers

lebanese (
indians ( i did my NYSC at tower aluminum ota, couldn't get out of that place fast enuff)
chinese(remember that fire where those peeps burnt 2 death because they locked the fire doors?)

(1) (Reply)

$7 Billion Fraud / Iwu Is A True Igbo Man / Yar'adua- One Year After- Ft Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.