Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Office Of The Surveyor General Of The Federation's Website Hacked. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Office Of The Surveyor General Of The Federation's Website Hacked. (1867 Views)

Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! / NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! / Interswitch Website Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of The Surveyor General Of The Federation's Website Hacked. by crackhouse(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2012
As i was browsing the internet this morning, i tried to open the OSGOF's website and discovered that it have been hacked by algerian hackers. The information i want to get from the website is important to me and now i don't know what to do about it. Any help pls. The site is www.osgof.gov.ng
Re: Office Of The Surveyor General Of The Federation's Website Hacked. by crackhouse(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Can sb help me pls or is gonna be like that forever?
Re: Office Of The Surveyor General Of The Federation's Website Hacked. by yawatide(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
he he, c me c trouble. the site where u need info is hacked and u r asking y ppl dont want to help? I would think you need to wait or site to get back up, assuming you can't go to the office in person.
Re: Office Of The Surveyor General Of The Federation's Website Hacked. by atuwaje(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2012
Pls does any1 knw if dey post corp members to the office of the surveyor general of the federation in lagos!! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quickteller Payment Gateway On Wordpress Site Using Woocommerce / I Want To Sell These Facebook Pages @ Giveaway Price. Hurry Now!! / Members And Moderators Needed On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.