Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 PM

Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin (44866 Views)

Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by senateservices(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2012
chai!!! cant help close my theets grin while reading this thread. naija we too much o!
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by jjmk(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2012
You guys left out Enuka Okuma. She is currently appearing in the Canadian Tv series Rookie Blue as Tracy Nash. U can catch on DSTV channel 108 series.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2012
jjmk: You guys left out Enuka Okuma. She is currently appearing in the Canadian Tv series Rookie Blue as Tracy Nash. U can catch on DSTV channel 108 series.

Ehen, that's the girl i was talking about here:

afam4eva:
Yeah, you're right. He was Colonel Dubako in 24. Even the girl he was dating when he was in America is also a Nigerian. I'll try and get her name.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2012
afam4eva:

You're right but a lot of them have connections with with Nigeria. Chiwetel Ejiofor comes to Nigeria almost every year. Caroline Chikezie and Adewale also come into Nigeria every now and then.

Even agbaje still speaks yoruba verywell and dat merlin guy was born in lagos
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2012
9jadelta:

Even agbaje still speaks yoruba verywell and dat merlin guy was born in lagos

Yeah, Agbaje speaks Yoruba. He's even producing a Nigerian movie that will feature Genevieve Nnaji.

Who's that merlin guy? Is there a Nigerian in merlin?
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2012
derbywarls: Shey these northerners dont have actors and actresses.well that's true,they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not gaining anything from nigeria and they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not contributing anything either.what they know best ¶§ to showcase violence.mtchew

Shut up tribal twart
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2012
Xtana: Unfortunately, they're all only of Nigerian origin and nothing more. Just like Obama is of African origin.

sad sad so so sad ...until we have people like akon ...that truly represent where they belong and africa at the world stage ...I rest my case
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2012
afam4eva:

Yeah, Agbaje speaks Yoruba. He's even producing a Nigerian movie that will feature Genevieve Nnaji.

Who's that merlin guy? Is there a Nigerian in merlin?

Yes now ...adetomiwa edun...the black guy among the knights in merling that drank poison ....check the first page of this topic
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2012
afam4eva:

Ehen, that's the girl i was talking about here:

So is Enuka the gals name?
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]RFLMAO!!! When I saw her face I said DEFINITELY YORUBA! And guess what? I was spot on![/size]

Lol ugly gal
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2012
ogbeche77:
So is Enuka the gals name?
Yes, that's her name.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Excelboi(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2012
You guys forgot Wesley Snipes - Blade?? Am sure he is a nigerian but US based!!!
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2012
Excelboi: You guys forgot Wesley Snipes - Blade?? Am sure he is a nigerian but US based!!!
He's not. Though there has been a rumour going about town that he's from Anambra coupled with the fact that he got a chieftaincy title from there.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by steve111222333: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
I don find wife be that
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by afrodoc(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
shocked she must be a manCHESTer united fan like me grin
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
afrodoc: shocked she must be a manCHESTer united fan like me grin
Bros no be only u like beta thing oo.. She must be a manCHESTer fan like us.lol
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Basics007: 2:17am On Apr 21, 2012
OT Fagbenle. Very fine dude. Saw him in Double wedding with Tia and Tamara.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Kologie: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2012
I was really fascinated by Adewale Agbaje's role in the movie series, 'OZ' in which he played a prison inmate called 'Adebisi'. He is indeed a true nigerian ambassador!
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by PrettyCindy(f): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2012
That's nice. Good work operator. Never knew that guy in Salt is Nigerian. Its good to know we have decent actors and actresses over there.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by MrEverest(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2012
ojeffo: grin Edward Mofulunanya:Popularly know as Eddy Murphy is a Nigerian of igbo origin whose father sojourned in d US as a slave.And later changed his name to Eddy Murphy becos d white men cannoy pronounce Mofulunaya,they now made easier with Murphy.He has starred in lots of award winning Hollywood movies.If una think say na lie,make una ask me..LWTMB!!! grin grin
cheesycheesy u guys knw how 2 trivialize issues, funny though.

2 Likes

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by madprof(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yeah, Adewale was [i]phenomenal [/i]in OZ.
Chiwetel is also another very talented dude.
In which century or millenium will Nollywood start producing actors like them and movies like the ones they act?
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by blacklion(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
These people are not really Nigerian, more like they are of Nigerian ancestry/origin.

1 Like

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Owen2(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
We prolly should throw Forest Whittaker and Danny Glover in there too,heard they both traced their roots back to Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by TonySpike: 12:53pm On May 14, 2012
Nonso Alozie featured in Games of Thrones. So far in episode 6, he has been very impressive...his Nigerian accent wasn't used here.

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by TonySpike: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
By the way, who has the best body-build between Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Nonso Alozie? Can anybody tell me?
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tony Spike: By the way, who has the best body-build between Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Nonso Alozie? Can anybody tell me?
Adewale has one of the best body in hollywood. I've not really seen Nonso's physique.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by TonySpike: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
RICHARD AYOADE
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Tony Spike: RICHARD AYOADE

Who's this? Which movies has he appeared in?
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by TonySpike: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
RICHARD AYOADE

This Dude is one handsome guy and I recently just came across his profile. He featured in The Watch, submarine, Bunny and the Bull e.t.c. His has both Nigerian and Norwegian origin and is a pretty good actor.

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by TonySpike: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dayo Ade

This dude is apparently another wonderful actor. You can check him out in unthinkable(with Samuel L. Jackson), Rude and Phat Girlz.

Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
All this ones are petty actors. We're talking of Chiwetel Ejiofor, Adewale Alinouye Agbaje and Sophi Okonedo and not all this waka pass.
Re: Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin by TonySpike: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva: All this ones are petty actors. We're talking of Chiwetel Ejiofor, Adewale Alinouye Agbaje and Sophi Okonedo and not all this waka pass.

Well, these ones too might get there one day. It's only a matter of time...remember, Samuel Jackson started by acting petty roles too before he became what he is today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.