Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram (5750 Views)

Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel / Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward / Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by rabzy01: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
The Borno State Police Command yesterday announced a reward of N1million to anybody or group that volunteers information which may lead to the arrest of Boko Haram suspects or recovery of arms and ammunitions.

Police spokesman Samuel Tizhe, who stated this in statement he issued yesterday, said a reward of N500, 000 will be given, “For any useful information that will lead to the arrest of the hoodlums and another N500, 000 for information on where arms and ammunition could be recovered.

“One million will be given as reward for arrest of hoodlums and recovery of arms and ammunition.”

He said police will treat information given to them with “utmost confidentiality. Members of the public can directly report to the commissioner of police or call the mobile phone number 07033101616.”

http://allafrica.com/stories/201203290557.html
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by babaowo: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
They are many of them in emir palace. Hold ur rewards cos i don't need it, that's free info for u.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by opokonwa(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
Na Today?
Don't trust Nigerian Police.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Afam4eva(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
I'm in borno right now. I just saw a guy with something that looks like a bomb. he also has "boko" written on his t-shirt. Oya where my money? grin grin grin
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by emsquare(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
babaowo: They are many of them in emir palace. Hold ur rewards cos i don't need it, that's free info for u.

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Barayeks(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin reward kor reward ni...... nigerian police grin you will become a suspect as soon as you give any form information...and by d time they r done beating d h.e.ll out of you....you will be forced to confess dat u are d bokoharam leader
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by born2boink(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
How much is the cost of transportation from Lagos to Maduguri, the cost of hotel lodging there, I think I have business to do with police..provided if I can get 10 information. Will buy house in ogun state
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by opokonwa(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
Even the offer sef poor.
Shows how much they value human life and security.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by chuks49(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
Naija police that kills for N20 wants to give 1million, I de laugh.

Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by busayochic: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Bara-yeks:
grin grin grin grin reward kor reward ni...... nigerian police grin you will become a suspect as soon as you give any form information...and by d time they r done beating d h.e.ll out of you....you will be forced to confess dat u are d bokoharam leader
LMAOOO...cant stop laffing
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Businesstools(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
What information do they need that they cannot extract from the suspects already apprehended?
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by ayulat(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
even if i give them the right info, i don't think i will be the one to spend the money cos, my life is in danger.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by SoftVersion(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
Can‘t stop laughing... Police 1M? When I no say na police lie pass...
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by blackboi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
let them ask google (i'm sure the info is there) & donnate the bounty to Niaraland cheesy grin
1million ko, 10billion ni angry
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by dencot: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
police know them all why are they offering us money while they the bokoharam we are talking.please they should use that money to create more jobs for youths.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by worldman2: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
nigeria police should shot up there mouth, talking as if they don't no where boko haram stay
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
1 million? What an insult! Too small for that kind of info. 1 billion or no deal, period!
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
This is really crazy indeed
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by oshyno(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
Why are some guys like this beats me.Has Nigeria degenerated to this level that a good strategy is always given a disdain and scornful attitude.Why not shut ur trap if u hv no info instead of discouraging those that will volunteer. If u hv nothing to contribute in a topic,read n pass to d next page instead of spewing trash.One thing most of u dont know is that so many caliber of people visit this site,police et al inclusive.Police is bringing every tactics they can think of that will nail this boko haram problem and u guys are being sarcastic about it ? Yet if a bomb is detonated by boko haram u will be the first to shout blue murder.Mchewww.No wonder GEJ said Nigerians dont support their govt.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by executinal(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
the adul-qaga / Dada of a guy they claim is the spoke person can't he give them info?? if they don't know what to do to get some info, they should skin the guy alive he will give them all the useful info the needed.
1M Naija is too wise for this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
oshyno: Why are some guys like this beats me.Has Nigeria degenerated to this level that a good strategy is always given a disdain and scornful attitude.Why not shut ur trap if u hv no info instead of discouraging those that will volunteer. If u hv nothing to contribute in a topic,read n pass to d next page instead of spewing trash.One thing most of u dont know is that so many caliber of people visit this site,police et al inclusive.Police is bringing every tactics they can think of that will nail this boko haram problem and u guys are being sarcastic about it ? Yet if a bomb is detonated by boko haram u will be the first to shout blue murder.Mchewww.No wonder GEJ said Nigerians dont support their govt.
Shattap dia! With those Boko Harams they have in their custody, cant they extract information from them? They are not serious.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Afam4eva(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
yorke: 1 million? What an insult! Too small for that kind of info. 1 billion or no deal, period!

You be thief oo
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by gangar(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
Reward for finding one of them that bombed UN office is 50m offered after a week! 3yrs down the line reward for finding the leadership has a price tag of 1m. Are you serious about ending this crises at all?
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by laykhorn(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
rabzy01: The Borno State Police Command yesterday announced a reward of N1million to anybody or group that volunteers information which may lead to the arrest of Boko Haram suspects or recovery of arms and ammunitions.

Police spokesman Samuel Tizhe, who stated this in statement he issued yesterday, said a reward of N500, 000 will be given, “For any useful information that will lead to the arrest of the hoodlums and another N500, 000 for information on where arms and ammunition could be recovered.

“One million will be given as reward for arrest of hoodlums and recovery of arms and ammunition.”

He said police will treat information given to them with “utmost confidentiality. Members of the public can directly report to the commissioner of police or call the mobile phone number 07033101616.”

http://allafrica.com/stories/201203290557.html
Do you take people for fools that you'll set them up. I think the IGP needs to go learn from Bauer in the classical American movie 24hrs.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by ujchief(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
Gej should claim the price! He has said it times without number that he knows them.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by babaowo: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
oshyno: Why are some guys like this beats me.Has Nigeria degenerated to this level that a good strategy is always given a disdain and scornful attitude.Why not shut ur trap if u hv no info instead of discouraging those that will volunteer. If u hv nothing to contribute in a topic,read n pass to d next page instead of spewing trash.One thing most of u dont know is that so many caliber of people visit this site,police et al inclusive.Police is bringing every tactics they can think of that will nail this boko haram problem and u guys are being sarcastic about it ? Yet if a bomb is detonated by boko haram u will be the first to shout blue murder.Mchewww.No wonder GEJ said Nigerians dont support their govt.
.... Hope u will not remains like this slowpoke level till jesus come back? Where are u when some of boko haram members found in state house in borno?
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by babaowo: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
ujchief: Gej should claim the price! He has said it times without number that he knows them.
.... Na u talk am ooo!
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Coefficient(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
ujchief: Gej should claim the price! He has said it times without number that he knows them.

U got me laughing real hard grin
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by oshyno(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Coefficient(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
Won ku, won gbe won daran! Boko lo cheap to yi!!! grin grin grin
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by chux76(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2012

C'mon sharrap dere..go siddon on top hot stove
If you were living in the North like us you wouldn't make such statement. Do you know whom you are giving that info to??and do you think after that the Nigeria Police can guarantee your safety,not to include that of your immediate family..Once again I say sharrap dere...bunkum
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by cmespeak: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE SINCE,SECURITY AGENCIES SHOULD BE THINKING FAST AND ALL NORTHERN GOVS. SHOULD BUY THIS IDEA AND RID NAIJA OF THIS BOKO HARAM SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While / Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists / Pic Of The Day. LASGIDI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.