Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja (15034 Views)

The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise / How Judge Tricked EFCC To Free $203million Pension Fund Thief- ICIR / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Xionez(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
Look at pic No 5. That guy gat no shame. A fustrated pensioner will probably relieve him of his head if he doesnt take time.

Funny thing about life is that what goes around comes around. They will soon be grannies and will find themselves waiting in the hot sun for their hard earned pension that was never there.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
Why are they not in Handcuffs, thief 3 was able to read today's paper. what a joke.

1 Like

Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by dadicvila(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
These kind of People should be tied to a stake and shot dead,walahi give me a beretta pistol and i dont pump 3 shots each into their skulls call me bastard,how can you steal the reward of old people??what kind of wickedness is this??
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by executinal(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
grin grin i hope they show them little peppe cheesy cheesy
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by chelseabmw(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
woww
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Danigmatic(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
debrief08: As usual EFCC create a media circus, entertain the always easily decieved Nigerians, show Nigerians all the humulating pictures, get them talking and debating, get them hating and insulting these people, get them to forget that you havent successfully prosecuted a case in 3 years, then when it comes to time to work dont show up in court, give excuses after excuses, till the Judge dismisses the case, or file 1000 charges you cannot substantiate then when the Judge dimisses the rubbish case you put together that is if you even bother building a case, the week after that start the circus circle all over again. They will still be entertained, they will never get it. Nigerians, we loose again and again.
exactly!!,,just like all †ђξ probes that has been televised non has been persecuted,,televising or picturising this things does not mean is a cased solved,,it jst means †ђξ new way of legitimicing corruption..
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Nwunuken(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
Okija_juju: FRESH AIR BI'TCHES!!!

In Jonathan we trust!!

In Jonathan we trust!!

In Jonathan we trust!!

ples nigerian,we should all raise up to support dis rigime of Goodluck to fight corruption cos since independent it was first time dat level of corruption is expose at d highest level.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by joyfun: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
they always get Arraigned ...but nothing happens.
na real wah! they look very successful and rich in their flowing agbadas.
let us keep tracking progress and see if any kobo was recovered from them.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
these ones are big men thieves, that's why they are not in handcuffs.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by buchai: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
[quote author=joyfun]they always get Arraigned ...but nothing happens.
na real wah! they look very successful and rich in their flowing agbadas.
let us keep tracking progress and see if any kobo was recovered from them.[/u just spke my mind quote]
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Benzora(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
@debrief08 those photos were not provided by the EFCC. Law courts are public places and I don't think the EFCC can stop journalists from doing their work. Ibori pleaded guilty to 10 charges in the UK which were the same charges for which he was discharged in Nigeria. There were over a hundred other charges that were thrown out also. These guys steal with impunity, the evidence is always glaring and right in the public domain. When the judge is comprised, whatever evidence is presented becomes of no relevance and the Judge takes it upon himself/herself to find a lacuna which is always there to throw out the case. Do you indeed imagine you are that smart and the guys trained in the best places around the world in investigating these offences are that dump seriously? You better get a job and a life and stop dabbling in issues that are beyond your comprehension!
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by EngrChris(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
Pls we need to see more of them,this Number I'm seeing Is too small for that amount of money and let me ask, what about the bankers that are involve in this case. EFCC, GEJ keep it up.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by zannie(f): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
Why does thieving bastard No 3 look like he's doing the peace sign?
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by hondacrv: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
oju ole re ....,ole,why are they hiding their faces,the Lord of those that died in the course of collecting their pension will visit and pay them accordingly
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2012
God dey o

Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Seamate(m): 1:04am On Mar 30, 2012
They are all robbers without arms
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by eherbal(m): 1:34am On Mar 30, 2012
Their necks is fit for the guillotine. B.A.S.TARDS.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 30, 2012
If my father dey among this people, wetin I go talk These thieves will still claim to be their kids' role models...make God punish dem one by one!! angry
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by meekmk(m): 1:53am On Mar 30, 2012
floriana: Why do most national thieves like to appear in court in white dresses? Remember Bode George and Dimeji Bankole.

The answer is rather not far fetched.... White is a mark of national corruption in Nigeria.....
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Dainfamous: 2:35am On Mar 30, 2012
why cant government open a special-court the deals with corrupt cases only and the judges will not stay in Nigeria or a foreign judge ....................
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by polokor60(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2012
pls can someone indicate the thief that kept 2 billion naira in his resident
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by seyigiggle: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2012
you dont need handcuff for pen robbers
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by snthesis(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2012
seyigiggle: you dont need handcuff for pen robbers
u need pencuffs grin
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by tuhott(f): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2012
Oju ole re...ole total lock down awaits them fools
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by nerodenero: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2012
At d end of d circus,dey will end up in plea bargain
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by andyanders: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2012
If you thief plenty money, no handcuff, because you are a big man thief.If you thief small cash,you be real thief and must be chained legs, hands,neck nose and eyes. That is Nigerian law.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by inos: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2012
i beg help me chrous 'Ooole" to dis God forsaken thief.They will surelly rotten in jail IJN, amen.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by havilahmax(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2012
This is no news. I will not be surprise if these thieves go free at the end.But I weep for Jona administration(a toothless bulldog and clueless leader)
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by letonB(f): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
What are their names? that is more important than pictures cos they can do plastic surgery with the stolen money. abi them no get names?
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by gegee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
i'm sure i don chyke 1 of their daughters before and she say oh please we're not on thesame level....ur papa !
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
Even if they are freed they will never Know peace till the end of their days
Imagine someone that worked for complete 30years and end up with nothing just because of these thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!" / MMM Begins Matching of Participants / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.