Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,348 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) (16922 Views)

Top 12 Popular Demand Car Brands Available In Nigeria / Toyota, 4 Other Auto Brands To Locate Assembly Plants In Ogun / 2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Miroslavklose: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
There are some brand of cars many people wouldnt pray to be given to them as gift talkless of buying them, due to previous experience they had with using same or the experiences from others.

Once bitten, multiple times shy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are some cars i would never pray to use again.

1) Opel omega ( I suffer from this car ooo. despite spending huge sums on maintenance)

2) BMW

3) Geely ck (Chinese car)

You can share your experience
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by defhenry(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2012
mazda cry
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by lourash(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
Renault
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2012
98 model mitsubishi gallant
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nissan serena (diesel engine).
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by doofanc: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
baby boy v6. This is by far d worst car made by honda or any japanese automaker for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Coefficient(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
Opel Vectra. That car got me suffering n smiling! I've joined the community of Toyota users since. cool
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by JimmyBoy1: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mitsubishi Lancer, not durable at all.
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by chuks49(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nissan Quest

1 Like

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Ekans: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
Opel omega,ol boy,i have a friend that once used that car and he went for a deliverace service with the car.F rom the day he bought it,engine overheating became his portion and a 20liter jerrycan filled with water never left his booth.

8 Likes

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Richardid: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
MITSHIBUSHI AND MAZDA ALL BRANDS
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by scopusng(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
2012 Toyota Highlander,happy i got this very car.
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nissan quest 97 model...this car, never never service it before an impromptu important necessity...its good oh...but it can be a real mess up if you don't know its affiliated faults
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by blank(f): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
Honda baby boy. I hate that car and its transmission. Cannot wish it on my worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mercedes legs

1 Like

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by oknee: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nissan bluebird. Always going to mechAnic. Rubbish car.
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by hardywaltz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
Flat Booth Mercedes Benz 200

1 Like

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Mykoj(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
Miroslav klose: There are some brand of cars many people wouldnt pray to be given to them as gift talkless of buying them, due to previous experience they had with using same or the experiences from others.

Once bitten, multiple times shy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are some cars i would never pray to use again.

1) Opel omega ( I suffer from this car ooo. despite spending huge sums on maintenance)

2) BMW

3) Geely ck (Chinese car)

You can share your experience
i hate datsun d shape z nt gud
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by yuzedo: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mercedes Benz GL 550. . . Cos girls always use it to know that I have money! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by segzicres(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
Lmao. Well I think a CAMRY 2.4 is jus a. Useless car, one shld jus get a cardboard wif four wheels instead. Mscheew .
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Ninilowo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
Peugeout 406. I nearly ran bankrupt. Too expensive to maintain. Only good for show up as a big man/officer.
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by strangerf: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ediots. Blaming the car instead of blaming the road & their incompetent mechanic.
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by hamsky: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
Suzuki SX4..........rock solid gear. Used this car to learn how to drive whilst I was in India and I noticed I had more muscle after a month of driving it because of the "apurka" gear and the windshield is designed in such way that you're very likely to crash into cars coming from the far right or left.

3 Likes

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by hamsky: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
yuzedo: Mercedes Benz GL 550. . . Cos girls always use it to know that I have money! tongue tongue tongue
Nairaland girls go hunt u ooh dis wan weh u blow ur cover like so.
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by ismhab(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Honda
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by mcnepow(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
yuzedo: Mercedes Benz GL 550. . . Cos girls always use it to know that I have money! tongue tongue tongue
Hahahaha
u nor well. .
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Wallie(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
Anything VW especially with the 2.0T engine. The engine is too small anyway even with turbo charging and all! Any car with a timing belt instead of timing chain.
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by Connoisseur(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
A particular car gave you problems dosent mean all the cars across that model and brand are defective. Factors like your mechanic (most important) and your driving habits determine how well your car serves you
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by r231(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ford Probe (Ford Problem)

1 Like

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by lilkech(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
mercedes 911 tipper

rubbish

cant reverse without opening the drivers door and leaning dangerously (easier when drivhng with your boy)

10 Likes

Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by komek(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
VW,Expecially dat 1 they call beetles
Re: Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) by OAM4J: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
Anything from Mitsubishi and Mazda is a no go area for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Stay Off Tokunbo Tyres At All Cost! I Drove 130mph Or 209km/h... / Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? / 9 Mistakes Car Buyers In Nigeria Usually Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.