Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (12158 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ammyng:

I did, kick me. twaddle
You don't want me to. . . Trust me.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

You don't want me to. . . Trust me.

You have acquiescence to do so. discernibly you are too soft physically tongue that's why you prefer words cheesy

I leave you with this. Yoga time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tarah
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ammyng:

You have acquiescence to do so. discernibly you are too soft physically tongue that's why you prefer words cheesy

I leave you with this. Yoga time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tarah
May you sh[i]i[/i]t on your body in yoga class. . . kiss kiss
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by sweeteasy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
skydeep: U guys are old enough to be someone's father. undecided. Stop dis mother abuse pls
I seriously doubt it undecided
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
~Killz~:

May you sh[i]i[/i]t on your body in yoga class. . . kiss kiss

yuck
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nairaboi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Killz~:

Your father should be shot! grin What incoherency. Which ngwa people? Do you believe everything you read on NL? Unlike you, NONE of my info on NL is real! grin grin grin grin

You are a fool! If JAMB is granting them privilege, Good luck to them. So, how does that make your father less gay, or your Mum, for raising an idi[i]o[/i]t for a son?

The half past 4 eyes you inherited from your mother of course. . . grin
Mr.Killz ur own no funny at all. If na me be u, i for don hug transformer since. Chei! Red Oilblood born generation.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by ovo4u(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
skydeep: U guys are old enough to be someone's father. undecided. Stop dis mother abuse pls

@ Skydeep, would you please disvirgin me? you look cute and I have being keeping this virginity for someone like you. wink wink wink wink
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by crackhouse(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ammyng: Mine was a few months after my 19th birthday and it was well worth the wait smileykiss and my 1st year in college when it happened.

Guys are also free to share smiley
mine was when i was 16. I did it with a stationed harlot{not up & down chicks} and she was like "wow at ur age u 've got such a big d*ck". And it was fun mehn. Still miss the lady.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
crackhouse: mine was when i was 16. I did it with a stationed harlot{not up & down chicks} and she was like "wow at ur age u 've got such a big d*ck". And it was fun mehn. Still miss the lady.

Poor you angry
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by anderson1994: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2012
I don't remember to what or whom i lost my own but i kw its a long time back
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
anderson1994: I don't remember to what or whom i lost my own but i kw its a long time back

What was the feeling like smiley
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by queensmith: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
anderson1994: I don't remember to what or whom i lost my own but i kw its a long time back

that cant be possible? everyone remembers their first time? dont they? who can forget!
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by queensmith: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
dabrake: Classifying you among the g[b]a[/b]ys is a priviledge. At least they have blood(dark brown colour) unlike you who was deposited with 7litres of Yoruba in your system. You should be grateful to God almighty that I'm trying to grant you breakthrough from the curses your flesh eating ngwa people placed on you during birth

shocked omg omg omg, i just DIED! i actually DIED!

~Killz~:

Your father should be shot! grin What incoherency. Which ngwa people? Do you believe everything you read on NL? Unlike you, NONE of my info on NL is real! grin grin grin grin

You are a fool! If JAMB is granting them privilege, Good luck to them. So, how does that make your father less gay, or your Mum, for raising an idi[i]o[/i]t for a son?

The half past 4 eyes you inherited from your mother of course. . . grin

OMG IM IN STITCHES!!
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by kemmyangel(f): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
:ono i did not... :ono i did not...
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by baggy4luv(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
dabrake: oya, come flog us nah. Idiota
dt sexkillz na proffessional armpit sniffer
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by baggy4luv(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
~Killz~:

Flog your idiota mother first! wink
you yabing sum1s mum nw.if na me na band.ur conception deserves withdrawal method in 1986.animul
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by baggy4luv(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
na dt tear nylon albino(sexkills) start am
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Caparzo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
I lost my virginity τ̲̅☺ my cousin sister.. Waz below 10 yrs old. It was sweet then.. But we were caught, but i alone faced †ђe panel.. Ω☺ω at as an adult, all i tink is τ̲̅☺ fcck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) / Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.