Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! (2480 Views)

How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k / Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' / Why Business Owners Should Go Cashless By Using Etranzact Pocketmoni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
Can you believe this? It's simply amazing, I just tried this, and it works. All I did to register for eTranzact Pocketmoni was to use my GSM phone to TEXT Reg Myfirstname Lastname 001197 TO 20220. I immediately received a confirmation SMS from etranzact PLC containing a download link. I clicked the link and the etranzact pocketmoni software downloaded & installed to my phone. Now I can buy recharge cards, renew my DSTV & HiTV, and transfer money to any bank account right from home using etranzact's pocketmoni service. The future is finally here. AMAZING! Kudos to eTranzact International PLC. I really think this is worth sharing. You too can register to enjoy this classic service, simply use your phone to TEXT Reg UrFIrstname Lastname 001197 TO 20220 from any GSM network.
eg If your name is James Femi, use your GSM phone to TEXT Reg James Femi 001197 TO 20220
(You will receive an SMS from eTranzact containing a download link. Click the link to download & install the appliction to your phone).

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
More Pics

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
I spotted this billboard. Guess where?

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
Pocketmoni subscribers can now fund their pocketmoni accounts online using their VISA ATM card. Simply visit www.pocketmoni.com and click "Load Pocketmoni" and follow instructions.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by jamesope04(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2013
speedy4u: Can you believe this? It's simply amazing, I just tried this, and it works. All I did to register for eTranzact Pocketmoni was to use my GSM phone to TEXT Reg Myfirstname Lastname 001197 TO 20220. I immediately received a confirmation SMS from etranzact PLC containing a download link. I clicked the link and the etranzact pocketmoni software downloaded & installed to my phone. Now I can buy recharge cards, renew my DSTV & HiTV, and transfer money to any bank account right from home using etranzact's pocketmoni service. The future is finally here. AMAZING! Kudos to eTranzact International PLC. I really think this is worth sharing. You too can register to enjoy this classic service, simply use your phone to TEXT Reg UrFIrstname Lastname 001197 TO 20220 from any GSM network.
eg If your name is James Femi, use your GSM phone to TEXT Reg James Femi 001197 TO 20220
(You will receive an SMS from eTranzact containing a download link. Click the link to download & install the appliction to your phone).
I funded my acct but I kept receiving ''inactive card' msg wheneva I try 2 check my balance. Wat could d problem be?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Jamji: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2013
Yeah i have pocketmoni too but still trying to get a hang off it. Would love to see the time when people could just pay you online using mobile.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by barikay: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2013
But I can't register
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by jamesope04(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2013
barikay: But I can't register
Go to www.pocketmoni.com n click on register. U'll surely get d procedure of registration
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by UncleJJ(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
james.ope04:
Go to www.pocketmoni.com n click on register. U'll surely get d procedure of registration

[size=28pt]DEAD SITE[/size]
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by arbitrage: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
I have been enjoying Etranzact Pocketmoni since last year as I even upgraded to million per day level from the regular 30k and 100k per day levels. It is the best thing. They have truely mobile banking option apart from those java or android program you install on your phone for it. You can just dial *389# without credit and go from there to buy airtime or transfer money to banks. What I love most there is the instant activity that every thing is happening whether on my bed at night or in day time as I am standing by ATM to withdraw the money I am just about to transfer on queue or by POS in store.

Their charges for everything no mater your daily limit level is just N150 when I started but now increased to N250 per month for old timers. But new users will pay per transaction like my other GTmobile, Unionmobile, Accessmobile, Umobile, etc. It is sweet banking indeed especially as I use it to get my dollars at official rate!

(1) (Reply)

N500 Shop. Just Like The One Pound Or One Dollar Shops in UK/US. / The Dollar To Naira Is #173 To $1 / BVN For People Living Overseas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.