Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ? (974 Views)

By 12midnight Today, Nigeria At Risk Of Running Governance Without Budget / See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper / Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ? by ikeyman00(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
I find it completely absurd when i see those deluded looter babbling about the NORTH will blah this and blah that

when i visited Nassawara; the christian guy i met told me point blank once u are a moslem he got nothing to do with u

go and watch the interview on sahara reporter when the northern youth forum leader was saying that nowaday the fulanis doesnt see hmm the hausa as their brother; they think they arent the real moslem

go to abuja the rich kogis and hausa sending their kids to rich schools and they dnt even wana live among their people

go to benue listen to the idomas talk

i can go on on

its clear the table will never turn back cuz the mother-natural fundermental balancing hahha is shifting to where its should really be

what u saying
Re: In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ? by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 30, 2012
The question should be directed to the indigenous tribes/real owners of southern kaduna,plateau,southern bauchi,southern adamawa,southern gombe,benue,eastern kogi,taraba and nasarawa.I hope these people chase all hausa/fulani out of their land.they should evict hausa/fulani to katsina,jigawa so that there will be peace in middle belt.
Re: In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ? by Callotti: 4:26am On Mar 30, 2012
What is this bushman griping about now? Abi you forget to suck Congo meat (Ejine) today? grin
Re: In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ? by scriptwizz: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2012
Callotti: What is this bushman griping about now? Abi you forget to suck Congo meat (Ejine) today? grin

Tah, aboki shut up.
Re: In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ? by Callotti: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2012
scriptwizz:

Tah, aboki shut up.

Amebo! Who asked you?
Re: In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ? by emmysam2: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
Callotti, Callotti, callotti. .. you are a real case! You never cease to amaze me. Am even confused about your gender.

Callotti : What is this bushman griping about now? Abi you forget to suck Congo meat (Ejine) today?

(1) (Reply)

Another Bomb Found In Kachia, Kaduna State. / Con Oil License Should Be Taken Away From Mike Adenuga / Breaking News: Governor Of Kaduna Yakowa , Former NSA Azazi Feared Dead In Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.