Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth (2503 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
I'm planning to come to Nigeria later this year, and as a guy; I'll like to see beautiful girls everywhere. But a thread posted on here by the notorious and infamous Bittyend is making me have a rethink. Nigerian girls, please defend yourselves here kiss
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by PurerareGold: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
And your reason for coming †☺ nigeria is †☺ see beautiful girls? Every creature is beautiful.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
PurerareGold: And your reason for coming †☺ nigeria is †☺ see beautiful girls? Every creature is beautiful.

Nah, but I want to feel at home when I'm about, and not look at scary faces. sad

Beautiful girls always make up for other things , which may go wrong. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Chimezie198(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Breaking News:
Barcelona 0-0 Ac milan (full time)
Ac milan travells to camp nou for second leg.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
Defend themselves because of what an idi[i]o[/i]t said? 45 million+ Nigerian Girls should defend themselves to you, a faceless chatter? undecidedLudicrous
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by onila(f): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:
Defend themselves because of what an idi[i]o[/i]t said? 45 million+ Nigerian Girls should defend themselves to you, a faceless chatter? undecidedLudicrous

grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
Who cares?!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by KINGwax(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:
well, i don't like u, but i love that ^^^
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
We dont have to defend ourselves, cos if we do it will seem like we are truly ugly and insecure.

I went through bitterhead's (pardon me! Is it bitterend?) thread today and was surprised to see how immature some grownups can be.

If you think we are ugly because of what you heard,then please remain in OBODOYINBO.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

You're a sissy! Just because you're pu.ss.ywhipped don't mean every guy should be like you. Why can't you go phuck yourself?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
mckutie: We dont have to defend ourselves, cos if we do it will seem like we are truly ugly and insecure.

I went through bitterhead's (pardon me! Is it bitterend?) thread today and was surprised to see how immature some grownups can be.

If you think we are ugly because of what you heard,then please remain in OBODOYINBO.

You look cute, tho wink wink wink wink

What part of Naija are you based?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
shymmex:

What part of Naija are based?

kiss
shymmex:

What part of Naija are based?

hmm! Am sure you will deny this your compliment later in another thread just like bitterhead.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
shymmex:

You're a sissy! Just because you're pu.ss.ywhipped don't mean every guy should be like you. Why can't you go phuck yourself?
Your father is pussywhipped! Phuck yourself like he always does. . .

Jobless idi[i]o[/i]t waiting for girls to defend his odorless idiocy. . . Fool!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
shymmex:

What part of Naija are you based?
That's why you are an idi[i]o[/i]t! So she's looking cute?

Is your's a severe case of myopia? What's it with you idiots these days. . . You generalize, call them ugly and then check out girls profiles to test your idiocy.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
mckutie:

kiss

hmm! Am sure you will deny this your compliment later in another thread just like bitterhead.

Who's bitterhead? Don't confuse me with someone else; I'm 'tupac real' in everything I do. Do you wanna chat or not?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

That's why you are an idi[i]o[/i]t! So she's looking cute?

Is your's a severe case of myopia? What's it with you idiots these days. . . You generalize, call them ugly and then check out girls profiles to test your idiocy.

Are you dumb, silly or suffer from amnesia? Where did I call Nigerian girls ugly? I was just asking questions; based on a thread created by someone yesterday. If you're a pu.s.sy-whipped negroid, good luck to you; but don't bring your stupidity around me. Learn to read carefully, and comprehend before posting silly comments.

Killz, the only thing you kill are your palm and your vaseline you self-service with every night, your game is wack. You're a phony, and quit that 'Mr. nice guy' bs; you're a sissy and a faggit.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 30, 2012
I meant bittyend. Am based in Abuja
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2012
mckutie: I meant bittyend. Am based in Abuja

What's the weather in Abuja like? I heard it's Dubai hot out there.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

Are you dumb, silly or suffer from amnesia? Where did I call Nigerian girls ugly? I was just asking questions; based on a thread created by someone yesterday. If you're a pu.s.sy-whipped negroid, good luck to you; but don't bring your stupidity around me. Learn to read carefully, and comprehend before posting silly comments.

Killz, the only thing you kill are your palm and your vaseline you self-service with every night, your game is wack. You're a phony, and quit that 'Mr. nice guy' bs; you're a sissy and a faggit.
I'm not. . . But you are all of the above + More! Asking ladies to defend themselves over what an idi[i]o[/i]t said? And you call yourself sane? The person that granted you visa should be shot!

Like i said earlier, your st[i]u[/i]pid father is pussywhipped, and he taught you the art of wanking. . . I mean, how else could you explain how you know so much about wanking with vaseline? grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

I'm not. . . But you are all of the above + More! Asking ladies to defend themselves over what an idi[i]o[/i]t said? And you call yourself sane? The person that granted you visa should be shot!

Like i said earlier, your st[i]u[/i]pid father is pussywhipped, and he taught you the art of wanking. . . I mean, how else could you explain how you know so much about wanking with vasline? grin grin grin grin

What's wrong with asking questions and trying to clarify a wrong perception - to get a better picture? You're a pillock, and I wish I could meet you in person and knock out your teeth for chatting shyte about my dad. Faggit, I don't need a visa to come to Nigeria, you stupid phuck.

self-servicer, stick to wanking, you phucking sissy. You're probably one of the reasons why homos have been rejected in Nigeria - you phucking booty bandit, butt pirate, and booty ganker. Please, wear pampers when you post on my thread next time. Your time is up now, phuck off - I don't chat to homoerectus!!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2012
E don do! o ti to!

Shymmex and killz,pls shake hands and be friends. Kpele o!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 30, 2012
mckutie: E don do! o ti to!

Shymmex and killz,pls shake hands and be friends. Kpele o!

Ignore that sissy. Let's chat, cute face wink
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

What's wrong with asking questions and trying to clarify a wrong perception - to get a better picture? You're a pillock, and I wish I could meet you in person and knock out your teeth for chatting shyte about my dad. Faggit, I don't need a visa to come to Nigeria, you stupid phuck.

self-servicer, stick to wanking, you phucking sissy. You're probably one of the reasons why homos have been rejected in Nigeria - you phucking booty bandit, butt pirate, and booty ganker. Please, wear pampers when you post on my thread next time. Your time is up now, phuck off - I don't chat to homoerectus!!
Jeez, your father had quite a homo history. . . And you are quite a fast learner. . . grin
How about starting another thread to find out if there's really okada in Nigeria? cheesy Ode. You don't need a visa to come to Nigeria, neither do you need a visa for being so dumb, st[i]u[/i]pid and simple minded. Thinking Nigerian girls in Nigeria are ugly because your mother is ugly? Or you wanted to confirm why your dad stuck to vaseline? grin I don't tolerate bullshit. You posted bullshit. So you believe you had a wrong perception now, fool? So why asking for a defence of your own foolish assimilation and perception of idiocy by a fellow random attention seeking idi[i]o[/i]t, well versed in the art/act of opening pathetic and pointedly pointless threads about Nigerian girls, call them ugly, and then hit up the first Nigerian girl that comments, after her profile pic proves you + him to be idi[i]o[/i]ts?

Fckking hypocritical excesses!

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by dabrake(m): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex: I'm planning to come to Nigeria later this year, and as a guy; I'll like to see beautiful girls everywhere. But a thread posted on here by the notorious and infamous Bittyend is making me have a rethink. Nigerian girls, please defend yourselves here kiss
the nigerian girls you've seen, were they members of the Somalian pirates? Do they have camerounian/ghanaian/sudanese genes? Just asking because I don't think you've seen our girls before. If you see them, 1 word will come to your mind - C.L.A.S.S. BTW, bittyend's focal lens is concave. I need not tell you how object appear when viewed from a concave lens.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Jeez, your father had quite a homo history. . . And you are quite a fast learner. . . grin
How about starting another thread to find out if there's really okada in Nigeria? cheesy Ode. You don't need a visa to come to Nigeria, neither do you need a visa for being so dumb, st[i]u[/i]pid and simple minded. Thinking Nigerian girls in Nigeria are ugly because your mother is ugly? Or you wanted to confirm why your dad stuck to vaseline? grin I don't tolerate bullshit. You posted bullshit. So you believe you had a wrong perception now, fool? So why asking for a defence of your own foolish assimilation and perception of idiocy by a fellow random attention seeking idi[i]o[/i]t, well versed in the art/act of opening pathetic and pointedly pointless threads about Nigerian girls, call them ugly, and then hit up the first Nigerian girl that comments, after her profile pic proves you + him to be idi[i]o[/i]ts?

Fckking hypocritical excesses!

You're slow!! If your IQ was higher than 20, you would know that HEADLINES make people inquisitive. It's a mind thing! I created the thread not because I think Nigerian girls are ugly - but it's reversed psychology, to enable a discourse. I guess you're to dumb to understand that, but your insecurities got the best of you.

You're uncouth and ignorant, and a wise man once told me that "the loudest and the most confrontational is always the weakest." I'll just leave you to your stupidity, and I'm not surprised at the way you're so quick to curse out my parents - I guess that's the same way you talk to your parents at home.

Stick to wanking, and stay away from my NL screen name - I don't like FAGGITS!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2012
dabrake: the nigerian girls you've seen, were they members of the Somalian pirates? Do they have camerounian/ghanaian/sudanese genes? Just asking because I don't think you've seen our girls before. If you see them, 1 word will come to your mind - C.L.A.S.S. BTW, bittyend's focal lens is concave. I need not tell you how object appear when viewed from a concave lens.

Thanks, G!!

That's how to reply to a post. I beg you, please teach faggit arse killz a la vaseline killer, what courtesy and being sane means.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Pozzy(m): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2012
mckutie: I meant bittyend. Am based in Abuja

@ mckutie.. Where do you stay in Abuja?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

You're slow!! If your IQ was higher than 20, you would know that HEADLINES make people inquisitive. It's a mind thing! I created the thread not because I think Nigerian girls are ugly - but it's reversed psychology, to enable a discourse. I guess you're to dumb to understand that, but your insecurities got the best of you.

You're uncouth and ignorant, and a wise man once told me that "the loudest and the most confrontational is always the weakest." I'll just leave you to your stupidity, and I'm not surprised at the way you're so quick to curse out my parents - I guess that's the same way you talk to your parents at home.

Stick to wanking, and stay away from my NL screen name - I don't like FAGGITS!! undecided
Tell your father all that. . . He's the wanking expert. . . Not me! wink You have explained all the styles and method's he uses. . . grin
Say hi to your ugly mother and tell her Nigerian Girls don't look like her. . . grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by bittyend(m): 12:44am On Mar 30, 2012
You lot need to keep my name out of ya mouth. I'm entitled to my opinions - and if you have a problem with me, eat a bowl full of HIV infected dycks.

@OP

Yo fam, them gash there are fugly, truss. Man like me can't even think about beating them things there. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 12:44am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

Thanks, G!!

That's how to reply to a post. I beg you, please teach faggit arse killz a la vaseline killer, what courtesy and being sane means.
Your father. . . grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Tell your father all that. . . He's the wanking expert. . . Not me! wink You have explained all the styles and method's he uses. . . grin
Say hi to your ugly mother and tell her Nigerian Girls don't look like her. . . grin

Killz a la vaseline killer, your game is wack! You're the type who befriends every girl but NEVER get the pum, but probably just rub your chest on their tits. When real men talk, sissies shut the hell up. Shut up, and go slap your mum and dad like you always do.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 30, 2012
bittyend: You lot need to keep my name out of ya mouth. I'm entitled to my opinions - and if you have a problem with me, eat a bowl full of HIV infected dycks.

@OP

Yo fam, them gash there are fugly, truss. Man like me can't even think about beating them thing there. lipsrsealed undecided

Do your thing, G. Stop hating on naija chics, you're messing up my beat in naija. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity / What Can I Get Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.