Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" (4118 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / I Can't Continue Being A Virgin!!! / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Danasco(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2005
One of my girl friends sent me a text message yesterday night to inform me that she do not fell like to continue with the relationship. Accordint to her, she thinks we are not meant for each other. she has been complaining lately about my not having time for her.

My job is taking too much of my time. I actually dont see her except weekends. I love this gal too much because she is very BEAUTIFUL and presentable, also because of her family background. she love me too. I have not replied her. Iam afraid she will insult me. If u are the one what do u tell this damsel?
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by nike4luv(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2005
aww..sorry to hear bout dat..

er..i dunno if this sounds sensible but i think u should spend more time with ur gurl..she needs u dats y..i dunt say u shouldnt work but u kno..just dont let her feelleft out or ignored..or else, u kno wot may happen
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Seun(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2005
Danasco,

Your use of the phrase "one of my girlfriends" indicates that you're double-dating. Why are you doing this?

I think you should discontinue the relationship since you have some other girlfriends. I don't see why you should be prolonging a relationship that is definitely going to end with betrayal and heartbreak, all in the name of "love"

Seun.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by nike4luv(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2005
actually, uncle Seun isvery right..u kno evrytin dont u..
"one of my gurlfriends"..dats telling summin too..
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by jogego(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2005
I would think that the major reason you dont have enough time for her is because she is just one of many. Rather than advise you not to double date, I'd advise learning proper time management skills.

To juggle several hearts at once as you guys can see is not easy. Either you know how to or not.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by anugirl(f): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2005
jogego:

I would think that the major reason you don't have enough time for her is because she is just one of many. Rather than advise you not to double date, I'd advise learning proper time management skills.

To juggle several hearts at once as you guys can see is not easy. Either you know how to or not.

huh! here comes de professor of womanology.... mr sabi  rolleyes

Danasco pls don't listen 2 him o!
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by tayotina(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2005
Danasco, you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by jogego(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2005
@ anugirl becareful oh!!! angry wetin consain you for my matter?
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by CimonJorr(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2005
Bro...

2 Questions...

1. You say that she complains that you don't have enough time for her [as a result of work..].. What happens when things get worse.. ie.. when the "job" demands get more.. and you don't even have enough time for yourself.

2. WHY exactly do you love this girl.. [you haven't really said much..] Is this someone you're planning on settling down with?..

Now, why did I ask these questions..

Because, frankly.. someone who can't accept you for who you are right now.. certaintly won't accept you for who you are in future..
You're better off with someone who'll take you for who you are..

Saint.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by nike4luv(f): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2005
aights
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by DEKING3(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2005
Accordint to her, she thinks we are not meant for each other. she has been complaining lately about my not having time for her.

I don't know oooh but since you don't have enough time for her. I quite agree with cimonjor who says,
someone who can't accept you for who you are right now.. certaintly won't accept you for who you are in future..
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Motee(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2005
It is very easy and all you have to do is just to seat down and ask yourself very clearly what you are expecting from this relationship. (Personal thought - I feel you know what to do is just because she is not the only one you have in terms of relationship so you are confused on how to handle it.)
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by mosiate(f): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2005
dansco,if she said she can't contiune leave her there are many ladies that are single and seriously searching(SSS),or would go and beg her God forbid,I beg i indicate my interest,try me ,and i'll do better than what she has being doing.let finish the rest thru PM b'coz of this nairaland people,dey to like poknose.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by anugirl(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2005
jogego:

@ anugirl becareful oh!!! angry wetin consain you for my matter?
shiooooooooooooooooo rolleyes rolleyes tongue

mosiate weldone o grin
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by jogego(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2005
mosiate:

dansco,if she said she can't contiune leave her there are many ladies that are single and seriously searching(SSS),or would go and beg her God forbid,I beg i indicate my interest,try me ,and i'll do better than what she has being doing.let finish the rest through PM b'coz of this nairaland people,dey to like poknose.

@ mosiate, wo if u like enter inside pot hole to finish ya toasting, wetin we talk say make papa no hear, na de same papa go settle am.....
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by mosiate(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2005
jogego:

@ mosiate, wo if you like enter inside pot hole to finish ya toasting, wetin we talk say make papa no hear, na de same papa go settle am.....
jogego,i promise you u won't hear anything concerning this issue,and if you want me to woo you too tell me i'm able and even more than able don't be jealous. cheesy
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by mosiate(f): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2005
aungirl,thanks alot
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by anugirl(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2005
mosiate:

aungirl,thanks alot
you're welcome jare! don't mind jogego o! he's just being jealous wink
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Danasco(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2005
Mosiate, thanks for da invitation. U see i love this gal soo much. I just want what to do to keep her. How do i convince this gal to stay. because she loves me, cherish and adore me.She know what love is. She is  ready to give me her love but my work wont let me.

I cant leave da job for her sake. tell me what to do.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Danasco(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2005
Jogego, na wah for u ooh. why u come de jealous me nown? Try ur luck else were. Da gal just said her mind and how she want it. Mosiate pls fell free may be na ur luck jare.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by jogego(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2005
jealous ko, envy ni.....iranu orisirisi.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Danasco(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2005
Cinmojor,

Settling down? NO. Make i enjoy life small. Why i love her? I said it, this gal is pretty and she has this fine background. (if u understand). She loves me too. She is actually not too free at home. If not da little time i have, i could have make it up to her.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by anugirl(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2005
Danasco, u don't love her, u love her beauty!

jogego:

jealous ko, envy ni.....iranu orisirisi.
he don talk am.......na envy grin
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by mosiate(f): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2005
(weeping0 cry cry cry,danasco after presenting my prososal to you,you still instist on that girl that has turn you anyway i've accpect that you don't want me.
jogego,aw now(i'm shifting my base to you now)
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by anugirl(f): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2005
ABEGIIIIIII!Don't go 2 dat area o! abi u be daleru  rolleyes grin

never mind ehn....am sure Danasco wants u wink grin
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Pinky(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2005
danasco danasco..am not short of words for you.... it's obvious you've got strings of girls.... that's your number one error
hmnnn ..the girl complains you don't have time for her.... cry  let me tell you something, am a lady & i know when to start telling a guy it's over for lack of attention from him.. your girl must have taken it to the bearest minimum.... funny enough i doubt if you {or the girl re in love.. because love understands distance but lust doesnt,, if she loves you & you love her.. the fact that you guys see on weekends only wont be an issue at allllll
if you guys re crazy about each other... then you can create time out of no time for her..calls can fill in the spaces too...

Danasco":
I love this girl too much because she is very BEAUTIFUL and presentable, also because of her family background
Now.. if a guys tell me he loves me because of all this you said .. am going to shove his ass in a trash where he belongs..
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by CimonJorr(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2005
in this case, I'll defer to mizz pink.. she took the words right out of my mouth.. tongue
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Seun(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2005
I do not think Danasco deserves this girl if she's as wonderful as he says she is. This is the same person that refused to even return a girl's calls just because he found that she was partially disabled.

Leave the poor girl alone and let a better guy have her! I believe you're nothing but a heartless player; the kind of person who makes me feel ashamed to be a man!
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Danasco(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2005
Mosiate, I beg u dont be angry with me. If i cant "drink this gal head" (shatakanta) iwll certainly look ur own way. (DRINK HEAD is a direct traanslation of housa world as bracketed above) It means getting over with.

Thanks for ur care. Make jealous pple go sleep.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by pkrix(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2005
Danasco, forget all this preaching wey everybody they yan.

see wetin happen.

That girl eh; she has got somebody who is far better than you in the act of finding time and taking care of a lady.

So, don't think of apologizing or reconcialiation.

Move ahead, stay head and be the head.

There are more ladies than gents.

Take five more of them.

There will still be five times over left for all of us at Nairaland. So, don't panic, get more babes for yourself and enjoy.

Remember Aids is real. Take precautions.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by shockreaction(m): 6:37am On Jul 20, 2005
@Danasco: Run fast, like the wind! When a girl requires too much time out when you've got little time to spare, and she starts complaining, don't hesitate to leave...

@Seun: Don't waste your time complaining smiley Women actually do like being played. Despite all the whining and crying they do, when they get played, it just makes them more attracted to the guy. It's not something they really have control over, it just happens smiley

PS: I'm not a player.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by hotangel2(f): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2005
See, if you love the girl, you'll satisfy her. No matter how hard you work, there's a way you will make her feel as though you are always there (i don't know how you do it, but there's a way to it).

You love the girl very much and you don't know what to do uh?? What about telling her and actually showing her that you love her by taking 2 days off work and tell her you want to be with her? Whatever happened to "i'd do anything for you because i love you" phrase?

Also... the girl might just say she can't continue with the relationship because she might feel you ain't always in the relationship.

I have something i want to say but i just don't know how to say it... can someone help me out here. If you love the girl, you can make her say "i want to stay in this relationship" over and over again. Except if she has other reasons to get off the relationship than "you are always working".

P.S, you can also try concentrating on her, instead of other girls. One of my girlfriend(s).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Forcing Herself On A Guy? / Naija Pins / What Are 3 Things Girls Look For In Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.