Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God (1569 Views)

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born / What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by iykay4455(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2012
I am sometimes shocked when some people say they don't believe in God.As for me,there are two core reasons why i believe there is a God.They are the universe and the human body

NUMBER ONE REASON:The Universe

When we look at the universe with all the galaxies and planets,there is no way this could have happened without the input of an intelligent being.How come the sun was conveniently positioned in such a way that it does not burn up earth.Look at the solar system and how all the planets were placed.Is it the galaxies and the billions of planet?The big bang theory explains nothing.Is it the big bang that conveniently placed the sun there?Is it the big bang that created a habitable planet called earth?

NUMBER TWO REASON:THE HUMAN BODY

The human body is another clear evidence the weather etc.that there is a God.I know some people believe in the theory of evolution but that also does not explain anything.Look at out organs and their different functions.Do we really belive that evolution actually created these organs and assigned different functions to them?The heart has it's functions,the kidneys too,the liver too etc.Only an intelligent being could have done that.We breathe through nose,we talk through our mouth and most importantly,the brain.The brain is like our central processing unit and has so many segments with different functions.Do we really believe that it came about on it's own?The human body is a clear example that there is a God
[b]I am sometimes shocked when some people say they don't believe in God.As for me,there are three core reasons why i do.

When we look at the universe with all the galaxies and planets,there is no way this could have happened without the input of an intelligent being.How come the sun was conveniently positioned in such a way that it does not burn up earth.Look at the solar system and how all the planets were placed.Is it the galaxies and the billions of planet.The big bang theory explains nothing.Is it the big bang that conveniently placed the sun there?Is it the big bang that created a habitable planet called earth?The universe is a clear evidence that there is a God.
NUMBER TWO REASON:THE EARTH
The earth is another clear evidence that there is a God.The consistent 24 hour cycle,the habitable nature of earth,the oceans,the weather etc.
The human body is another clear evidence that there is a God.I know some people believe in the theory of evolution but that also does not explain anything.Look at out organs and their different functions.Do we really belive that evolution actually created these organs and assigned different functions to them?The heart has it's functions,the kidneys too,the liver too etc.Only an intelligent being could have done that.We breathe through nose,we talk through our mouth and most importantly,the brain.The brain is like our central processing unit and has so many segments with different functions.Do we really believe that it came about on it's own?The human body is a clear example that there is a God
[/b]I am sometimes shocked when some people say they don't believe in God.As for me,there are three core reasons why i do.

When we look at the universe with all the galaxies and planets,there is no way this could have happened without the input of an intelligent being.How come the sun was conveniently positioned in such a way that it does not burn up earth.Look at the solar system and how all the planets were placed.Is it the galaxies and the billions of planet.The big bang theory explains nothing.Is it the big bang that conveniently placed the sun there?Is it the big bang that created a habitable planet called earth?The universe is a clear evidence that there is a God.
The earth is another clear evidence that there is a God.The consistent 24 hour cycle,the habitable nature of earth,the oceans,the weather etc.
The human body is another clear evidence that there is a God.I know some people believe in the theory of evolution but that also does not explain anything.Look at out organs and their different functions.Do we really belive that evolution actually created these organs and assigned different functions to them?The heart has it's functions,the kidneys too,the liver too etc.Only an intelligent being could have done that.We breathe through nose,we talk through our mouth and most importantly,the brain.The brain is like our central processing unit and has so many segments with different functions.Do we really believe that it came about on it's own?The human body is a clear example that there is a God

Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2012
now that you have made your point, care to show us the link between GOD and RELIGION.
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by newmi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2012
I think that they are mire than just two reasons
Romans 1:19-20
"Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed[ it] unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made,[ even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"
The point is if we would only open our eyes and see just two reasons would be a monumental understatement.
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by mkmyers45(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY: now that you have made your point, care to show us the link between GOD and RELIGION.
i will be happy if the op can address this.
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by mkmyers45(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
It seems the OP is very poor in space knowledge. earth is not the only habitable planet and the sun is not the only star. The sun is going vapourise the earth when it runs out of hydrogen.
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by kolaxy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ps. 14:1, 'Only a FOOL says in his heart that, 'There is no GOD'. If the Bible calls someone a FOOL for just having a thought that GOD does not exist, how much more for those going about confessing the non-existence of GOD Almighty.REPENT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. REMEMBER THAT DEATH IS INEVITABLE WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT.BUT,WHAT NEXT AFTER DEATH? IT'S JUDGEMENT DAY. COME TO JESUS NOW. HE LOVES YOU
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by thehomer: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
iykay4455: I am sometimes shocked when some people say they don't believe in God.As for me,there are two core reasons why i believe there is a God.They are the universe and the human body

Firstly, which God are you talking about? Is it Akhenaten, Odin, Zeus, Jehovah, Baal, Dagon, Quetzalcoatl?

When we look at the universe with all the galaxies and planets,there is no way this could have happened without the input of an intelligent being.How come the sun was conveniently positioned in such a way that it does not burn up earth.Look at the solar system and how all the planets were placed.Is it the galaxies and the billions of planet?The big bang theory explains nothing.Is it the big bang that conveniently placed the sun there?Is it the big bang that created a habitable planet called earth?

How old do you think the universe is? If you realize that there are billions of galaxies with billions of stars and billions of planets, don't you think that simply by the large numbers involved, that there would be planets within the habitable zone? And is it surprising that you're living on one that will support life?
What you're demonstrating here is what is called "Puddle thinking".

The human body is another clear evidence the weather etc.that there is a God.I know some people believe in the theory of evolution but that also does not explain anything.Look at out organs and their different functions.Do we really belive that evolution actually created these organs and assigned different functions to them?The heart has it's functions,the kidneys too,the liver too etc.Only an intelligent being could have done that.We breathe through nose,we talk through our mouth and most importantly,the brain.The brain is like our central processing unit and has so many segments with different functions.Do we really believe that it came about on it's own?The human body is a clear example that there is a God
[b]I am sometimes shocked when some people say they don't believe in God.As for me,there are three core reasons why i do.
. . . .

The theory of evolution doesn't explain anything? Maybe you need to read up on what the theory says.
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by iconofgod: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
I can see a pre-determined intentional sense behind d world's setup: there must be a God somewhere...
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by Areaboy2(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
iconofgod: I can see a pre-determined intentional sense behind d world's setup: there must be a God somewhere...

and if there really is, i'm damn right sure it isn't the Abrahamic god people subscribe to
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by MrAnony1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Area_boy:

and if there really is, i'm damn right sure it isn't the Abrahamic god people subscribe to
....and how are you so sure of this?
Re: Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God by Ptolomeus(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
iykay4455:

I do not believe that God will help you in mathematics ...
I have no doubt that you are a good Christian ... lol!
Go slowly ...
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ...

(1) (Reply)

From The Imam Mahdi To ISIS ... / . / Was Peter A Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.