Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

MTN Is Ripping Off And Frustrating GSM Subscribers In Uyo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Is Ripping Off And Frustrating GSM Subscribers In Uyo! (747 Views)

High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe / Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) / "PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Ripping Off And Frustrating GSM Subscribers In Uyo! by riskit33: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
GSM use is now becoming an uphill task in Uyo especially with the 'giant' MTN, this is no exaggeration. I am an ardent and faithful MTN subscriber but my recent experience with them is beyond frustrating. The services rendered by MTN in Uyo has taken a serious decline in the last 3 months so much so that using the cellphone to make or receive calls could best be described as a sickening venture.
For instance a message which one could easily pass across in 1 minute can take as much as 5 mins to relate- that's if you're patient enough to keep redialling after the line goes dead every 10 to 20 secs midtalk, that way, you have to start all over each time while MTN milks you dry with their exorbitant billings.
So you can call a person for 5 to 10 times to get a very simple message across if you're using MTN and you're resident in Uyo.
I've recently reported this ugly trend to MTN's customer care center but i'm yet to see any improvement in their network and services.
NL members in Uyo (and beyond) i guess i'm voicing your frustration. Please let someone louder than yours' truly help me speak to those guys.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Power Outrage To Continue Till July - Barth / Assignment:please I Need Ur Help. / Crisis Looms As Owerri Community Occupies Land Acquired By Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.