Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me (13533 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
I am very confused, the woman i love, cherished and adore so much is not ready for us to get married. we already had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Each time i bring up the topic it always result in fighting... I have done everything expected of a man to have a good home by providing and giving her whatever she wants yet she does not want me as her husband... her family loves me so much and they are confused why she is acting in this manner ....What do I do since we already had 2 kids? Should i let go of her or give her some breathing space? Pls help me out....

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by cantell(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: I am very confused, the woman i love, cherished and adore so much is not ready for us to get married. we already had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Each time i bring up the topic it always result in fighting... I have done everything expected of a man to have a good home by providing and giving her whatever she wants yet she does not want me as her husband... her family loves me so much and they are confused why she is acting in this manner ....What do I do since we already had 2 kids? Should i let go of her or give her some breathing space? Pls help me out....
Nawa for una style.

2 Likes

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by yosmen: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
she has a spirit husband,take her for deliverance...

2 Likes

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: I am very confused, the woman i love, cherished and adore so much is not ready for us to get married. we already had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Each time i bring up the topic it always result in fighting... I have done everything expected of a man to have a good home by providing and giving her whatever she wants yet she does not want me as her husband... her family loves me so much and they are confused why she is acting in this manner ....What do I do since we already had 2 kids? Should i let go of her or give her some breathing space? Pls help me out....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by DeBlunt: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
you started discussing marriage with her after two kids? undecided
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
nope, even before the first kid came we discussed it but she said the time is not ripe yet....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Olaisrich(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: nope, even before the first kid came we discussed it but she said the time is not ripe yet....

so, she can receive joystick but won't take ring!. It may be a spirit husband tru tru o!.

2 Likes

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by doeeyed: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
What nationality is she? Any cultural issues involved, previous marriages...
Discussed with senior members of her family, after a full in-depth discussion on several occasions
with her?

Quite unusual for a Nija woman outside of the above issues described above. Other nationalities: can't say.

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
she is from abeokuta, a nigerian.... the family memebers are no problems.... i dont know wht she is hiding from me.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by doeeyed: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
What cogent reasons does she give, apart from " time is not right" ?
What do your family members think of her??
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
Haha! grin Co habitation palaver. . . Do things the right way, una gree die, say na lie. Oya o, where are the pro cohabitation crooners? Over to you. grin

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
yosmen: she has a spirit husband,take her for deliverance...
And how exactly did you sniff the air to know that? "I too sabi's of Nairaland Kingdom". . . Shior! grin
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by neyostica: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
Whats the point of mariage again Afterall you are already blessed with 2kids, n just like sexkillz pointed out, you must be cohabitating, so continue with ur irresponsible life jor. Silly boy
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
hmmm
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
The truth is that you are NOT married to her. . . It's a win win situation for you two! grin grin grin Just take one child while she takes the other, 50/50. . . No cheating! grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
no cogent reason, except she said she missed youthful exuberant.. my family memebers loves her so much.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by tasandra: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
My dear,i fink there s somethin ur gurl s scared of,but she s findin it hard to let it out....try and find out smiley
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: no cogent reason, except she said she missed youthful exuberant.. my family memebers loves her so much.
Wahala dey o. . . grin Youthful exuberance after 2 kids? shocked Quintessentially laughable! grin grin grin Well, make a choice na. You are not divorcing her if you leave her to play out her fantasies. . .
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
tasandra: thank you each time i asked her, her reply is always "nothing"... and she just smile and laugh
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by free2ryhme: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2012

Do you think that we are kids playing games here She born first pickin, second pickin and now she no wan marry.As far as you are a naija boy you are married already you dont even need dowry at all na come and carry.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by sexyverah(f): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
marriage is not by force it should be by choice.... if she is not ready to get married to u now maybe when her face is old and wrinkled she will be ready.....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by GboyegaD(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
You need to keep hoping and believing one day she would see reasons for you to get married. Do you guys go out to social events? Let her see the joy people share being married and ask her about her ideal husband perhaps there is something you are not doing rightly.

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by sexyverah(f): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
sexkillz: The truth is that you are NOT married to her. . . It's a win win situation for you two! grin grin grin Just take one child while she takes the other, 50/50. . . No cheating! grin

u r funny... so that solves it right?
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by adetunrayo(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
@poster
u shouldnt have been intimate before marriage at all.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2012
hmmm just that she is not taking good care of the kids, always on the phone and wont let me know who is calling.... she wont answer some calls that come in when am around....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Krazylover: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
sexkillz: The truth is that you are NOT married to her. . . It's a win win situation for you two! grin grin grin Just take one child while she takes the other, 50/50. . . No cheating! grin

I agree with you.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by ismhab(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
Go ahead and fuc.k her until u have the fifth child.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2012
gboyega thank you so much.....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
The kids are not yours... Cant u see the writing on the wall?

7 Likes

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
@OP. She's suffering from marriage phobia. If she's not then mo so ri gan. Omo yen wa possesed men!
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by ayotoyin(f): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
Olaisrich:

so, she can receive joystick but won't take ring!. It may be a spirit husband tru tru o!.
lol.....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
sexyverah:

u r funny... so that solves it right?
Well, there wouldn't have been a problem requiring a solution if they had done the right thing at the right time. . . After 2 kids and you wanna do the right thing?

According to the rules of cohabitation, both parties are free to go their separate ways when it's not working out, right? So when they eventually do, what happens to the kids?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys How Did You Asked For Anal Sex From Girlfriend / Is She The Highest Paid Blue Film Actress In Nigeria? (PHOTOS) / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.