Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:45 PM

A Must Read For Unilag Prospective Law Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Must Read For Unilag Prospective Law Candidates (5531 Views)

Unilag Prospective Sociology Student "enter" / Unilag Prospective Students{faculty Of Education}2009/2010 / Unilag Prospective Students 2009/2010: (cut Off Mark) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Unilag Prospective Law Candidates by Goddys(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
It is said that 'experience is the best teacher'.This assertion was made by John Locke to depict the efficacy of empiricism.I am Nwokedi Godwin,a 200 level law student at unilag.I am here to enter into an executory contract with any willing prospective unilag law candidate who wishes to gain admission into this honourable institution in this academic year.
The terms of the contract is that i will equip you with all necessary materials and questions(including unilag past post-utme questions and internal examination questions for 100 level unilag students,et cetera).After a well-thought enquiry and observation,i came to a prima facie knowledge that these are the the primary derivative source for unilag post-utme question.My transaction is restricted to prospective law candidates alone as they will not evade the completion of their own agreement as they gain admission into faculty of law.If per-adventure,any party to this contract fails to reach the hallmark score of 70% in his or her unilag post-utme(not aggregate score),the contract is treated as rescinded and revoked.If any party to this contract eventually get up to the hallmark score of 70% in his or her unilag post-utme(not aggregate score),it is upon such person to fufil the agreement of this contract.My primary concern is to aid you legally reach a peak score that may earn you admission into unilag faculty of law.
The obligation on the part of any party to this contract,is to indicate an interest by sending his e-mail address to me,because all the materials will be send to the person's e-mail,as they have been turned to a soft-copy.The charges to the above services is the sum of twenty thousand naira only.Three thousand naira is to be paid after i must have sent the first material to your e-mail.The rest seventeen thousand is to be paid after you must have make a hallmark score of 70%(not aggregate score) in your unilag post-utme.My e-mail address is kleanguy@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Costliest Mistakes In Human History / Have You Seen This Animal Before, What's It Called / Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.