Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee (22416 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate / I Need Low Tuition Schools In Uk(3000 Pounds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by deolub: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by Damolux01(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
Still waiting for ur request sir....got so many questions...some are shrouded in secrecy...so here might not be good for discussion...thanks!
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by collinsfbi(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2012
deolub: @collinsfbi so wic country would you advice me now....and talking about Mphil at mun.....do u fink i can be given admission to study MPhil without a masters degree...please tell me more...I read Civil engineeering (first degree) and right now am interested in pursuing Msc or Mphil in environmental engineering
With your budget, I will suggest you try some schools in Turkey or North Cyprus.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by collinsfbi(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2012
Damolux01: Still waiting for ur request sir....got so many questions...some are shrouded in secrecy...so here might not be good for discussion...thanks!
There is no secrecy in traveling, fulfill immigration requirement with authentic docs and enjoy your stay wherever you go. I have added you but will re-add you again.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by Damolux01(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2012
Oh...the secrecy isn't needed on Travelling..I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to involve in such act...it's abt my personal life jawe...won't wanna spill some secret bean on here...u get? Still waiting tho...
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by Damolux01(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2012
collinsfbi:
With your budget, I will suggest you try some schools in Turkey or North Cyprus.

Gbamm over and out
pls, why did u suggest thz countries for him...y nt Germany..
i§ it 2ru that all schools in Germany are tuition free...if yes, pls lemme knw cuz hÅve started researching on schools dt studies my course of study...thanks!
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by collinsfbi(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2012
Damolux01: pls, why did u suggest thz countries for him...y nt Germany..
i§ it 2ru that all schools in Germany are tuition free...if yes, pls lemme knw cuz hÅve started researching on schools dt studies my course of study...thanks!
I have my reasons and the major one is based on the fact that he may not be able to meet up with about £8,000 required in block account in Germany and without that he can't get German study permit. Some schools are indeed free while some require a semester tuition between £300-800 depending on your school/course of study. On the other hand, he will definitely face language prob if per chance he is able to get part time jobs. I think NC will be ok considering his budget and English is widely spoken in the Island.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by deolub: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
cry cry cry cry
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by collinsfbi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2012
deolub: @collinsfbi can u̶̲̥̅̊ please suggest turkish schools for me to apply....and please give me. Details about schooling in turkey....I mean cost of living scholarship opportunities and student work opportunities
I am afraid I may not suggest the best but pls try and do personal research on those schools and choose the one that will suit you most.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by adewasco2k(m): 5:01am On Apr 11, 2012
wow...im really pleased by the info on this trend i also want to go for my MSc in Canada, i studied agricultural economics and extension...thanks man...pls add me for 30E9D727 tho i will post all my problems and helps here so others can benefit, thanks once again
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by earthgreeners(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2012
surdik: @ Collins .. Thanks broda.. I really appriciate people like you.. May God bless you..i was able to meet up with the April 1st deadline buh i JƱڪτ̲̅ sent all the supporting documents on April 4 hope am still on the save side? Do have any ideal about study in Russia. coz i applied for both mun aπϑ 1 other sckool I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Russia.
@surdik, MUN will give you 1month after the deadline date i.e one month after April 1, to submit all supporting documents, I have contacted them before on dat and that was d response I got...Im also looking to apply for MSc Env science @ MUN for september 2013 entry...plz what course did u study at undergraduate level and what was ur class of degree..I wld appreciate if u cld tell me how u paid the application fee
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by earthgreeners(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2012
earthgreeners:
@surdik, MUN will give you 1month after the deadline date i.e one month after April 1, to submit all supporting documents, I have contacted them before on dat and that was d response I got...Im also looking to apply for MSc Env science @ MUN for september 2013 entry...plz what course did u study at undergraduate level and what was ur class of degree..I wld appreciate if u cld tell me how u paid the application fee

surdik plz respond
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by fisbel: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nice one, Collins and other contributors. The Forum has proven to be very useful....

To the Coordinator and Founder: Keep up the good job!
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by oduado: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
collinsfbi:

Since you have mailed the school, I will suggest you wait for their reply which normally take between 2-3 working days. On the other hand, I think I can envisage what their response may be like, they may simply push your application to the next entry semester to give you enough time to prepare for your study permit.

Gbamm over and out
.....pls can u add me on bbm or can u maill me ur numba....my mail is 07035922008.......will like to ask some questions pls.....
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
pls. I need help ......will 800,000 naira be ok for a year tuition fee then I will be sent some money from Nigeria for my other expense .....I hope of working can I get to pay tuition fee myself ?...nd also can stay with someone in Canada that's I don't have to pay....
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by nosique: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Canadian study visa now takes 4months. The embassy advises you submitt your application at least 4months before you schools resumption date
And am yet to submit mine for winter session?
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by nosique: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
earthgreeners:

I want to know if you made it to MUN... Cos i have applied too.
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
AJANIEmmanuel78:
pls. I need help ......will 800,000 naira be ok for a year tuition fee then I will be sent some money from Nigeria for my other expense .....I hope of working can I get to pay tuition fee myself ?...nd also can stay with someone in Canada that's I don't have to pay....
Sorry it's not possible to work and pay your tuition on study visa. You will need to be able to work full time to be able to do that which is not possible because of your visa. If you can have your folks send all your tuition, it's possible to be able to work enough for upkeep money.
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by Anniem1: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
If you're looking for the cheapest ones in Canada, I'd recommend Memorial University. Tuition there is $8-10.000 CAD/year
Re: Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee by abdulkabirtobi(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Can I survive with #1.5m as a graduate student in 1 of low paying canada uni,what's my chances of having a PR and a work permit after my m.sc,pls help a brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian In UK Sham Marriage To Be Jailed For 12 Months / Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Truck Rams Into Afor Ibugubu Market, Anambra. Killing 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.