Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

$540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? (8274 Views)

Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Ghana Lottery 05/90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by joe4christ(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2012
farmlander: Hi Everyone,

I have lived in the United States and being watching how people win different state lottery. Often times, something in my mind tells me there is a talented person somewhere in Nigeria who can crack down the winning numbers. I believe in my people, Nigerians. With Nigerians, anything is possible.

Am not so good at mathematics, permutation and combination and all that stuffs so I decided to bring it on board. This is a deal. If there is anyone in the house that can crack down on the winning numbers, let's share the details. The result can be viewed online to be sure of monitoring.

Let's go guys.

AMERICAN PIGS, YANKEE ASSHOLES......

WHEN THEY FACE A GREAT TASK THEY SEEK NIGERIAN'S ASSISTANCE AND CALL US NAMES TOMORROW

HOUSE? REMEMBER THAT THIS "USELESS SET OF PEOPLE" WILL COME BACK ON THE INTERNET TO START CALLING US

CODE CRACKERS/HACKERS....... VERY ARROGANT PEOPLE

Yea bro, you're sure right.
I dont know what they take us for, abegi we aint cracking no shi!t.
Do it yourself, i never ready to die b4 my time because of money.

Alta continua!
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2012

I have lived in the United States and being watching how people win different state lottery. Often times, something in my mind tells me there is a talented person somewhere in Nigeria who can crack down the winning numbers. I believe in my people, Nigerians. With Nigerians, anything is possible.

Am not so good at mathematics, permutation and combination and all that stuffs so I decided to bring it on board. This is a deal. If there is anyone in the house that can crack down on the winning numbers, let's share the details. The result can be viewed online to be sure of monitoring.

Let's go guys.

WHEN THEY FACE A GREAT TASK THEY SEEK NIGERIAN'S ASSISTANCE AND CALL US NAMES TOMORROW

HOUSE? REMEMBER THAT THIS "USELESS SET OF PEOPLE" WILL COME BACK ON THE INTERNET TO START CALLING US

Why are you talking like this? I am a native Nigerian but also an American. If you don't have solutions then leave us alone sir.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ LOL, the funniest part is people going to witch doctors for money rituals, while these witch doctors themselves being hard broke!!! BWAAAH!

no i dont live in the US but a very close friend was telling me about the craze of this draw, even him (who was against such games) played a few lines.

as for people getting together in syndicates to crack the loto, many have tried, all have failed......only the "lucky" ones got a break. so if i was really "lucky" like that, then i sure wouldnt need to get with others to win it. lol

MRbrownJAY,

Still thinking about this, I have this idea of getting all past results of other states and comparing them. All one needs is, probability, combination and permutation. I did little mathematics but not so good at it. Am just thinking. Do you think this can work, as in printing all other states results to compare and having a kind of probability?
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Niseamaka(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2012

Let's go guys.

Bitterness personified.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by mrkels(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
@FlourishG am a mathematician and I don't actually believe in co-incedence , I believe that no matter how random things may seem to appear, there is always a plan, If you think there is a chance that we can find a pattern with the numbers even if its 1/999999 then I think you shoud email me all past results dating 5years back and gimme like a year to figure it out.I have a friend who's interest is in sabermetrics and I believe he can help me out too, all I have to do is track him down. Mail me on luxlyangels@yahoo.com so we see what we can do.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2012
^^^
You gat me right there. Infact, am gonna work on all the states where the lottery is being played and more than 5 years results. I believe something can be crack down somewhere bro. Thank you.

@FlourishG am a mathematician and I don't actually believe in co-incedence , I believe that no matter how random things may seem to appear, there is always a plan, If you think there is a chance that we can find a pattern with the numbers even if its 1/999999 then I think you shoud email me all past results dating 5years back and gimme like a year to figure it out.I have a friend who's interest is in sabermetrics and I believe he can help me out too, all I have to do is track him down. Mail me on luxlyangels@yahoo.com so we see what we can do.

I will leave you guys to just work it out the way you can, just make we hit am. If you believe there is always a plan, go with it, all we need is crack the stuff. If it works on a pattern, fine also. Just crack this stuff out. I will email you first for confirmation and then you give me some time to make collections of all different states past results and email them to you.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by ismhab(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
okoroseyi: To study medicine & surgry within four years and others medical related courses in windsor medical university at st. kitts island. Quick visa and others travelling process will be done by our agents . for more information email me at okoroseyi@yahoo.com or call our agents in united kingdom +447424360229 +447466174914 or our agents in nigeria +2348032471978 +2348093353833

i hope it is not yahoo-yahoo business as usual.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by member479760: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
the code cracking won't work here, what is needed is involving those babalawo to foresee the winning number and when the organizer will allow winning. Mathematically if they won't anyone to win the jackpot no one will win.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by azpekuliar: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2012

Let's go guys.

Beef.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by crackhouse(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
flourishG: Hi Everyone,

Let's go guys.
go where?
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by livapul86(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

lol, no dont get offended, its just that it would cost you more than $640Milla to buy Liverpool FC......let alone run it successfully!
You do have a point. But I can always borrow to add to it. Moreover, the FSG didn't pay that much to buy LFc.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Lotterysun: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
If you think that you cannot win think again
Go and read the article titled: Winning Lottery Hidden Secrets via Lottery sun dot com
http://www.lotterysun.com/2012/03/17/winning-lottery-hidden-secrets/
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

and sadly the winning number was 2 4 23 38 46, you were nowhere near............ dont quit your day job just yet, lol!
Amazingly similar those cursed set of numbers from 'lost' which are 2 4 16 23 46 64
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by manny4life(m): 12:39am On Apr 02, 2012
Hmm, the Mega Million has been won... SORRY.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by flourishG(m): 3:15am On Apr 02, 2012
Yes it's being won BUT It's a continuous game weekly.
Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 02, 2012
flourishG:

MRbrownJAY,
Still thinking about this, I have this idea of getting all past results of other states and comparing them. All one needs is, probability, combination and permutation. I did little mathematics but not so good at it. Am just thinking. Do you think this can work, as in printing all other states results to compare and having a kind of probability?

dude, FORGET IT!!!! there is no such thing as a pattern or winning formula (unless you have enough money to play all the combinations). do you really think no scientist/mathematician has tried since the first lotto was introduced more than 100yrs ago?
if any fool tell you they can crack it then simply ask them how many time they've won it in the past (with proof).

as i said earlier, your best bet is to play a certain amount (10quid) every week, et voila. if you win, great, if you dont, great!

livapul86:
You do have a point. But I can always borrow to add to it. Moreover, the FSG didn't pay that much to buy LFc.

so what you mean to say is that if you had won $640Milla, you would have then gone to the bank to ask for more money, simply to buy a football club that has been losing money for the past 15yrs?! no wonder so many lottery winners go right back to broke within 10yrs. LFC was bought for about £300milla (thats pounds sterling), with debts of £250Milla. thats a total of about £550milla or $880milla.

here is something that you should have considered instead: invested in the right bank, you would get $32milla per yr (after tax) just off interest. you and your future generation would be set off........and even if you still have LFC dreams, with that kind of money, you can buy all the grandstand tickets for every match at Anfield and still have plenty to spend after that.

Lotterysun:
If you think that you cannot win think again
Go and read the article titled: Winning Lottery Hidden Secrets via Lottery sun dot com
http://www.lotterysun.com/2012/03/17/winning-lottery-hidden-secrets/

since you seem to be the one who wrote this article/scheme, may i ask: how many times have you won the lottery? and if your scheme was really successful then why selling it for peanuts, when you're supposedly making millions off the lotto?

1 Like

Re: $540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? by tompat86(m): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2012
If i won d cash,50Cent!b ready 2 bcome 1 of my bouncers ooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. / Is E-commerce Profitable And Sustainable In Nigeria? / U.S Oil Gains For The 9th Consecutive Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.