Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? (11830 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
Also why does it bother them so much to see women of other races with confidence? No offense but is it because it's been proven that white women has the lowest esteem? They envy successful black women and even envy our curve smiley I'm not racist I'm just trying to figure this out.I would appreciate if you didn't leave racist comments either.Thanks!

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
I'm blue dabeedee dabeedae. . .
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammy....Is this your pic cheesy cheesy

No doubt they envy you.

@topic: where is the fact that white women has the lowest esteem?

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
Vikin: Ammy....Is this your pic cheesy cheesy

No doubt they envy you.

@topic: where is the fact that white women has the lowest esteem?

No that's not me. And yes they do
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by IsabellaC: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
how many whites do ya know? *shakin head*
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
Why must everything be about race with you nappy headed clowns? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
IsabellaC: how many whites do ya know? *shakin head*

Many more than the black people that I knw.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
Brixtonyute: Why must everything be about race with you nappy headed clowns? undecided

Nappy head? better than polio infected eye undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammyng:

Nappy head? better than polio infected eye

Polio infected eye? Tell me more about snowbunnies... This is me thinking I know everything I need to know about them smfh angry

....Creeps back to my roots and find meself a chocolate bunny grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by SAFO(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
Not all white women but there are those who get collagen shots in their lips or surgical booty implants.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
That damn SAFO! grin grin grin grin

OP......No comment yet.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by claremont(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammyng: Also why does it bother them so much to see women of other races with confidence? No offense but is it because it's been proven that white women has the lowest esteem? They envy successful black women and even envy our curve smiley I'm not racist I'm just trying to figure this out.I would appreciate if you didn't leave racist comments either.Thanks!
You may not be racist, but even a blind man can see that the comment highlighted above is clearly borne out of racially motivated stereotype. I'm yet to see a white lady who has enough time at her disposal to envy a black lady's looks. Most of them are much too preoccupied with other much more important issues.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
SAFO: Not all white women but there are those who get collagen shots in their lips or surgical booty implants.

Oh thank God one person here isn't cluless about the main fact
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
claremont:
You may not be racist, but even a blind man can see that the comment highlighted above is clearly borne out of racially motivated stereotype. I'm yet to see a white lady who has enough time at her disposal to envy a black lady's looks. Most of them are much too preoccupied with other much more important issues.

I am not going to question your opion, leaving it to that. undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

OP......No comment yet.

Take your time
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by SAFO(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

OP......No comment yet.

I lie? grin

You don't see black women sucking shiiiit out of there lips or reducing their booty to look like white women, now do you? grin

I ain't neva heard a sista say "I wish I had a pancake azz" grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
SAFO:

I lie? grin

You don't see black women sucking shiiiit out of there lips or reducing their booty to look like white women, now do you? grin

I ain't neva heard a sista say "I wish I had a pancake azz" grin

On point. Lol @ pancake azz "mean"
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
LMAO@pancake arse. grin grin grin grin

I am not White so I wouldn't know nothing about that. Chima loves my booty and lips! smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Chimezie198(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
My boyfriend loves my booty
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: My boyfriend loves my booty

Are you white or Asian? grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
Stop being a racist arse black girl.
Why should they? besides white girls be representing nowadays in the curves department.

There's a woman for every man. If a guy likes a woman with the shape of that pic (like me) or the shape of some pancake azz (like Reality, cuz that black gurl is definitely over 150 bro cheesy ), they exist in both races.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Chimezie198(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammyng:

Are you white or Asian? grin
Am atlantic Osian
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
Why can't people post threads on the right section?
Why can't people realize that we have section's for sects and races and cultures?
Why is the romance section the dumping ground of BULLSHIT?
What is so gaddamn romantic about White women envying Women of other races?
Why is any sentence with "Women" thought to be romantic?

What tha bloody hell?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ifunanya3(f): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
I'm happy with my fat white ass. ;-)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Chimezie198(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
My bf is so lucky to have me cos i gat a nice curved booty
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by queensmith: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammyng: Also why does it bother them so much to see women of other races with confidence? No offense but is it because it's been proven that white women has the lowest esteem? They envy successful black women and even envy our curve smiley I'm not racist I'm just trying to figure this out.I would appreciate if you didn't leave racist comments either.Thanks!

if your not racist then you sure do need help!

where did you read that they have the lowest confidence? Seriously where do people get off with this mindset? So now its the white women following you around obsessed with your figure abi? Well it all adds up given the top actresses, models, and female business owners are all black. and so is the female population of oxford and harvard university and with that the top 10 female billionaires are all black too. White women sure do wish they were you!
Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
queensmith:

if your not racist then you sure do need help!

where did you read that they have the lowest confidence? Seriously where do people get off with this mindset? So now its the white women following you around obsessed with your figure abi? Well it all adds up given the top actresses, models, and female business owners are all black. and so is the female population of oxford and harvard university and with that the top 10 female billionaires are all black too. White women sure do wish they were you!
Well done!

I wonder ooo.

In fact, the OP's physique herself closely matches that of the white girls she is bemusing.
White babes dey busy dey run/rule things, some black chicks dey form "you jus jealous of ma body".
nigga ain't nobody [b]gat [/b]your time undecided

Do the best you can do and let it be that. It's like some people can't garner the motivation to do anything in this life without being fueled by the impression that somebody is jealous of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Coldfeet(f): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2012
Both white and black envy each other abeg! None is better than the other! Infact I think black girls even envy more! All a white girl would want to have from the black girl is her curves! Surgery can now do that for them! But a black girl wants virtually everything the white girl got! Their hair! Skin colour! Pointed nose! And even their accent! Look around how many lace wig and brazilian hair can you count? Bleaching nko? Most black girls burn themselves all in the bid to whiten up! Every cream in the market is for skin lightning! White girls are born believing they are princesses whilst black girls are told their place is in the kitchen (like a slave) So which race is now most likely to envy the other? I don't know how you came about this your theory of white girls envying black girls o!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2012
i don't envy any woman. there may be women out there prettier than me, or skinnier than me, but that doesn't matter. I am highly intelligent, and can hold a man's interest in and OUT of the bedroom. More importantly,I am beautiful where it matters the most and that is on the inside. when women realize this, their self esteem will go up, and they will stop looking at the next woman, and stop making comparisons between them and herself.

Also, women need to realize that it is men who set the standards for beauty. we are nipping and tucking and pinching, and pulling ourselves every which way to please them. Which is not all THAT bad, after all, we as women want to be found attractive by the opposite sex. But when we race to try to meet this ideal, at the expense of our health and happiness, I'd rather tell a man to kiss my a---ss, and accept me for me, b/c i am not going to kill myself trying to satisfy him. If you want a perfect woman, get you one of those lifelike dolls with all three holes and stick it to HER.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2012
And to think this is the same poster who thought there were too many instances of racist posting on NL a couple of threads ago! undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/901854/nigerians-nairaland
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: Both white and black envy each other abeg! None is better than the other! Infact I think black girls even envy more! All a white girl would want to have from the black girl is her curves! Surgery can now do that for them! But a black girl wants virtually everything the white girl got! Their hair! Skin colour! Pointed nose! And even their accent! Look around how many lace wig and brazilian hair can you count? Bleaching nko? Most black girls burn themselves all in the bid to whiten up! Every cream in the market is for skin lightning! White girls are born believing they are princesses whilst black girls are told their place is in the kitchen (like a slave) So which race is now most likely to envy the other? I don't know how you came about this your theory of white girls envying black girls o!
word! grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: Both white and black envy each other abeg! None is better than the other! Infact I think black girls even envy more! All a white girl would want to have from the black girl is her curves! Surgery can now do that for them! But a black girl wants virtually everything the white girl got! Their hair! Skin colour! Pointed nose! And even their accent! Look around how many lace wig and brazilian hair can you count? Bleaching nko? Most black girls burn themselves all in the bid to whiten up! Every cream in the market is for skin lightning! White girls are born believing they are princesses whilst black girls are told their place is in the kitchen (like a slave) So which race is now most likely to envy the other? I don't know how you came about this your theory of white girls envying black girls o!

It may be true for some black girls, but you have failed to insert that White girls too wears dead people hair, TAN[/b]S their skin, [b]INJECT animal fat in their lips, forehead, cheek, chin, and under their eyes, butt and breast enhancement, and countless NOSE JOBS.

Sounds painful and disfiguring to be a "princess" huh? lipsrsealed

Only a person with LOW self ESTEEM, inability to love SELF, and EMBRACE who they are ORIGINALLY will be ENVY to look like NOT THEMSELVES.

Self confidence isn't for everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady / I Really Don't Know How To Be A Girlfriend. / When You Are Having Sex With A Girl And She Is Doing This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.