Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid (1085 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by aljharem(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
By Emma Amaize
WARRI—YOUTH leaders in the South-South, under the aegis of Forum of Youth Leaders, yesterday, in Warri, Delta State, resisted the alleged second term ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a communiqué by the chairman of the forum, Alhaji Mumakai Unagha, at the end of an emergency meeting, the youths said: “At no time did youth leaders in the South-South zone agree to support Mr. President for his quest to run for re-election in 2015.

“After an exhaustive deliberation on the speculation and other matters of national interest, the forum denies the allegation and dissociated itself from the second term bid of Mr. President.

“The forum resolved that although the South-South zone should still produce the president come 2015, it will only support a president who knows the feelings of the people of the South-South and not one who believes very much in his ethnic group only.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/s-south-youths-oppose-jonathans-alleged-2nd-term-bid/
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by aljharem(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
“The forum resolved that although the South-South zone should still produce the president come 2015, it will only support a president who knows the feelings of the people of the South-South and not one who believes very much in his ethnic group only.”

I find this quote interesting. Time for Edo and Itsekiri to take their place
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by 9jaIhail(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
alj harem: “The forum resolved that although the South-South zone should still produce the president come 2015, it will only support a president who knows the feelings of the people of the South-South and not one who believes very much in his ethnic group only.”

I find this quote interesting. Time for Edo and Itsekiri to take their place

You are good at singing hurray in anything that goes in your favour.I will advice you and your kins men to stop having sleepless night over GEJ.Stop dreaming and face reality no amount of issued threat that would deliver power to you people comes 2015
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by ikeyman00(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
^^^^

thats right lipsrsealed
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by aljharem(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You are good at singing hurray in anything that goes in your favour.I will advice you and your kins men to stop having sleepless night over GEJ.Stop dreaming and face reality no amount of issued threat that would deliver power to you people comes 2015

Hmmmm, my people are your people. We all of of the same people, Whether GEJ runs or not, it really does not affect you and I. What changes is just the money grin grin
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by 9jaIhail(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
My friend stop your chameleon act and come bold,you and ur broda ndu_goat chucks has been playing all this your northern president come 2015 propaganda but my candid advice to you people is to be careful and watch ur self before you develop high blood pressure.lately thousands of threats had been issued by your so call leaders from the north saying things they will do and things they will not do if GEJ contest come 2015,well we are not new to their tricks and we are watching with keen interest.
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by gregg2: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
Pure rubbish
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by aljharem(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail: My friend stop your chameleon act and come bold,you and ur broda ndu_goat chucks has been playing all this your northern president come 2015 propaganda but my candid advice to you people is to be careful and watch ur self before you develop high blood pressure.lately thousands of threats had been issued by your so call leaders from the north saying things they will do and things they will not do if GEJ contest come 2015,well we are not new to their tricks and we are watching with keen interest.

LOL

May the best leader rule this nation whether South or North.

That's all
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
all this would tell you how pathetic and greedy this northerners are.
Re: S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid by AndreUweh(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
NINETOFIVE: all this would tell you how pathetic and greedy this northerners are.
Ezigbo nwanne 9-to-5, otekwala.
Ke ka imeere. Onye nwe any gba gi ume.

(1) (Reply)

One Killed, Several Injured In Fulani-hausa Clash Insokoto / Jonathan Goodluck bring Money, Picture Of Alamajiri sch In Yorubaland, By Musiwa / Did The Oba Of Benin Snub President GEJ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.