Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Canada Vs America Or Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Vs America Or Uk (4177 Views)

USA Vs Canada Vs Australia: Easiest PR Through School? / Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? / America Or Canada: Please I Need Your Advice Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Vs America Or Uk by kunlery911(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2012
hello guys have u ever wonder what citizenship person respect more? like i live in Canada and i think Canadian citizenship is the best citizenship out there
what do u think?
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by justwise(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2012
kunlery911: hello guys have u ever wonder what citizenship person respect more? like i live in Canada and i think Canadian citizenship is the best citizenship out there
what do u think?

How do you measure best citizenship?
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by usewisdom: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2012
Simple answer needed for simple question. If u can't answer his question, pls be yourself. I TOO KNOW undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by justwise(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2012
usewisdom: Simple answer needed for simple question. If u can't answer his question, pls be yourself. I TOO KNOW undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

When i start with you again i will be accused of bullying you, why did you not answer the question?
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by chelseabmw(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2012
justwise

Please did you get my pm yesterday?
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by justwise(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2012
chelseabmw: justwise

Please did you get my pm yesterday?

No i did not, if i did i would have replied.
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2012
as Justwise as stated, how do you measure best citizenship?

I think the american are more respected that any nationality in the world. just my opinion
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by justwise(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2012
dahonestboss: as Justwise as stated, how do you measure best citizenship?

I think the american are more respected that any nationality in the world. just my opinion

I think that is diminishing, getting involved in so many wars right or wrong is not helping America, but generally their citizenship is more sort-after compared to other countries.
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by kunlery911(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
guys no need to fight na its just an opinion but anyways i think Canada is still number one
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
@justwise

Does it matter? well, that may be a turn off to their reputation, but in terms of power and respect, it's stands out among others
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by justwise(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2012
dahonestboss: @justwise

Does it matter? well, that may be a turn off to their reputation, but in terms of power and respect, it's stands out among others

It does matter, Americans are more likely to be kidnapped or killed outside America than any other nationality, so as an American passport holder you are always at risk travelling around the world.

1 Like

Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Hotstepper(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
I heard sometime last year dat Canadian passport is more respected in da world. Infact, a lot of americans said that although they have american passport dat they still put canadian flag or sumthing attached to their bag
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
dahonestboss: as Justwise as stated, how do you measure best citizenship?

How did you arrive at that?
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
kunlery911: guys no need to fight na its just an opinion but anyways i think Canada is still number one

What is your yardstick of measurement?
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ justwise

although i agree with what you said concerning the risk involved by traveling with an American passport, especially in some middle east countries. so which country's citizenship do you think its the best in your own opinion ? not just opposing

maybe Canada will be my other option, definitely Canada
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
dahonestboss: @ justwise

although i agree with what you said concerning the risk involved by traveling with an American passport, especially in some middle east countries. so which country's citizenship do you think its the best in your own opinion ? not just opposing

maybe Canada will be my other option, definitely Canada

Canada do not like people that uses them as a last result . . . Lol
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by jtorty: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2012
justwise i want to inquire on what to do after the 90 days ( time required for judges decision to reach the BHC in abuja and time for it to be processed) has passed and still haven't received a correspondence from the BHC. my date of determination is 30th dec 2011. i hope the 90 days isnt working days and i:d like to knw what to do or nxt step to take
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by justwise(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2012
jtorty:
justwise i want to inquire on what to do after the 90 days ( time required for judges decision to reach the BHC in abuja and time for it to be processed) has passed and still haven't received a correspondence from the BHC. my date of determination is 30th dec 2011. i hope the 90 days isnt working days??? and i:d like to knw what to do or nxt step to take

Its working days but since the judgement was in your favour they will definitely get in touch with you
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by pauloman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
I quite agree with those that mentioned Canada as the best citizenship. At the moment canada is almost set to overtake the U.S economically as at now they are almost at per. Canada as a massive potential to over take the U.S and there are lots of economic indexes to prove this like the life expectancy rate,GDP and more. What the U.S is enjoying at the moment is military might. Even when your measure the currency power the USD is only slightly above the CAD.

Canada has and enjoys a good geographic location being bounded by the U.S in the south but its being at the extreme north pole makes its atmosphere a tad too cold but its alright. It has a bit of deficit in its active working population but is fast making up for it with is vibrant and rhobust immigration policies. Also there is relative security calm unlike what you have in the U.S to me i would pick canadian to U.S citizenship any day anytime because it has massive growth potential and enjoys far less racial slur when u compare the two.
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^^ Speak on . . . LOl
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by jtorty: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
justwise appreciate it man.
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by justwise(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
pauloman: I quite agree with those that mentioned Canada as the best citizenship. At the moment canada is almost set to overtake the U.S economically as at now they are almost at per. Canada as a massive potential to over take the U.S [/b]and there are lots of economic indexes to prove this like the life expectancy rate,GDP and more. What the U.S is enjoying at the moment is military might. Even when your measure the currency power the USD is only slightly above the CAD.

[b]Canada has and enjoys a good geographic location being bounded by the U.S in the south but its being at the extreme north pole makes its atmosphere a tad too cold but its alright.
It has a bit of deficit in its active working population but is fast making up for it with is vibrant and rhobust immigration policies. Also there is relative security calm unlike what you have in the U.S to me i would pick canadian to U.S citizenship any day anytime because it has massive growth potential and enjoys far less racial slur when u compare the two.

I have to wait and see that happen before i believe it, else it could be just wishful thinking. The geographical advantage Canada enjoys has being there for years and yet it hasn't given that jump over US.

Underestimate American economical strength at your own peri, America still have a stronger back-bone to recover or sustain to large extent any economy down fall. As they are cutting down on silly wars more money will be invested into their economy and growth will pick up faster than its now.

Technological wise US is still far ahead of many countries, Canada will remain 'younger brother' to US for a very long time.
Re: Canada Vs America Or Uk by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
justwise:

I have to wait and see that happen before i believe it, else it could be just wishful thinking. The geographical advantage Canada enjoys has being there for years and yet it hasn't given that jump over US.

Underestimate American economical strength at your own peri, America still have a stronger back-bone to recover or sustain to large extent any economy down fall. As they are cutting down on silly wars more money will be invested into their economy and growth will pick up faster than its now.

Technological wise US is still far ahead of many countries, Canada will remain 'younger brother' to US for a very long time.

Speak on . . Chief

(1) (Reply)

Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? / Moving To Ghana For Greener Pastures Might Be The Best Option For Nigerians / Boat Cruise To An Island In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.