Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission (1467 Views)

I Need Help From "Justwise" / FG To Impose £20,000 Visa-Bond On UK Visitors / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by mrswagger: 3:25am On Mar 31, 2012
Gooday justwise nd Everyone. I would like your candid advice on this one. I'm a little bit confused at the moment because the pressure is on me. I have been writing jamb since 2007 to no avail, so I decided to pursue my dreams abroad. I chose Uk as my first choice of study.

But I have been granted so many offers. I was given admission to study at University of Bradford in Uk with a £2,000pounds scholarship and ielts not required. But the tuition fee is £11,000pounds. With scholarship it was brought down to £9,000 pounds. Justwise the school requested I pay a deposit as low as £2,000pounds before I get my CAS letters. But to me uk universities deceive international students alot. I have a feeling they use this as a medium to attract students. Even with scholarship dis tuition fee is too high. but finance is the problem. My mom is a widow and I don't want to put pressure on her.

Justwise & Co I would like you guys to advice me which country is better for me to study with low tuition fee. My mom said she can be able to pay a tuition fee as low as #400,000 per annum. At the moment I'm considering studying at Russia, Moscow. Because some of my high school class mate are there and also I received an email yesterday from the international study centre in russia who informed me that I can get a university with Business management in english which varies between $3,000 - $5,000 which is okay by me and by my Mom's finance. She can afford to pay $3,000 per annum. But I'm aware there is high rate of racism there. That's why I'm little bit confused. This russia universities are very cheap compared to uk. Even accomodation is so cheap.

Justwise what do u guys think, do u think I shud proceed with my Russia admission or I shud go with uk admission. I don't want a situation whereby I will pay £2,000 pounds deposit to uk university and after I get my visa the school will require you to balance up 50% of £9,000pounds. Before you can enroll. And if you are unable to balance up to 50% they won't refund your initial deposit and therefore they wud cancel your admission. 50% of the tuition fee is very high on my side. I'm trying to be realistic. And I don't really think even when I go to uk I can get a job that would enable me balance up my tuition fee. Justwise & Everyone I know what I'm writing might be too long but there is vital points in what I'm saying. .

Justwise I'm a little bit scared because my mom struggled so hard for this money and I can't let it waste in vain. This uk universities don't have mercy on international students.

Many Nigerians get stucked in uk because they are unable to balance their tuition fee. And uk universities are too strict and stingy with scholarships. And also with balancing up of tuition fee.

Justwise & vicjustice and everyone your advice would be greatly appreciated. You might not only save a life here while posting your vital advice, you might as well save so many lives.. Lots of people in my situation might be reading dis and they wud learn from dis post...

Thanks.. Hope to hear from u guys soon.
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by J20: 5:30am On Mar 31, 2012
Considering your finances, I think you should try those tuition free universities in Norway, Sweden etc.
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by justwise(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2012
mr swagger: Gooday justwise nd Everyone. I would like your candid advice on this one. I'm a little bit confused at the moment because the pressure is on me. I have been writing jamb since 2007 to no avail, so I decided to pursue my dreams abroad. I chose Uk as my first choice of study.

But I have been granted so many offers. I was given admission to study at University of Bradford in Uk with a £2,000pounds scholarship and ielts not required. But the tuition fee is £11,000pounds. With scholarship it was brought down to £9,000 pounds. Justwise the school requested I pay a deposit as low as £2,000pounds before I get my CAS letters. But to me uk universities deceive international students alot. I have a feeling they use this as a medium to attract students. Even with scholarship dis tuition fee is too high. but finance is the problem. My mom is a widow and I don't want to put pressure on her.

Justwise & Co I would like you guys to advice me which country is better for me to study with low tuition fee. My mom said she can be able to pay a tuition fee as low as #400,000 per annum. At the moment I'm considering studying at Russia, Moscow. Because some of my high school class mate are there and also I received an email yesterday from the international study centre in russia who informed me that I can get a university with Business management in english which varies between $3,000 - $5,000 which is okay by me and by my Mom's finance. She can afford to pay $3,000 per annum. But I'm aware there is high rate of racism there. That's why I'm little bit confused. This russia universities are very cheap compared to uk. Even accomodation is so cheap.

Justwise what do u guys think, do u think I shud proceed with my Russia admission or I shud go with uk admission. I don't want a situation whereby I will pay £2,000 pounds deposit to uk university and after I get my visa the school will require you to balance up 50% of £9,000pounds. Before you can enroll. And if you are unable to balance up to 50% they won't refund your initial deposit and therefore they wud cancel your admission. 50% of the tuition fee is very high on my side. I'm trying to be realistic. And I don't really think even when I go to uk I can get a job that would enable me balance up my tuition fee. Justwise & Everyone I know what I'm writing might be too long but there is vital points in what I'm saying. .

Justwise I'm a little bit scared because my mom struggled so hard for this money and I can't let it waste in vain. This uk universities don't have mercy on international students.

Many Nigerians get stucked in uk because they are unable to balance their tuition fee. And uk universities are too strict and stingy with scholarships. And also with balancing up of tuition fee.

Justwise & vicjustice and everyone your advice would be greatly appreciated. You might not only save a life here while posting your vital advice, you might as well save so many lives.. Lots of people in my situation might be reading dis and they wud learn from dis post...

Let me keep it very simple for you, if you don't have all the school fees and £5400 or £7200 maintenance money please forget about UK admission.

If you want to study in Russia look for a school and deal with them directly, avoid any agent

1 Like

Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by collinsfbi(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2012
mr swagger: Gooday justwise nd Everyone. I would like your candid advice on this one. I'm a little bit confused at the moment because the pressure is on me. I have been writing jamb since 2007 to no avail, so I decided to pursue my dreams abroad. I chose Uk as my first choice of study.

As justwise rightly said in his comment, forget UK, I doubt if you can cope financially and I will advice you not to try Russia as well. Have you ever thought of North Cyprus for once? Though it might not be part of EU but considering your finances, I will advice you to try NC, there are many Nigerian students doing fine academically and financially over there. If your mom can afford an anual tuition of $3500-$4000, I think you will just be fine. Best of luck in your decisions.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by rexfau: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
I love dz nairaland so much.....
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by deolub: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by justwise(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2012
deolub: @justwise et al please I will like to know countries that I could do my Msc in engineering with jus 400-500 thousand naira I grad wiv a 2-1 from a reputable university....please your prompt advise would be highly appreciated

Including African and Asian countries?
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by llbhuds: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2012
North cyprus is a goosd choice considerin ur budget but mind u ... U CAN ONLY GO TO NORTH CYPRUS ND STUDY DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT WORKING WHILE U STUDY COS JOBS DER
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by deolub: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
@justwise any where buh I ve heard about the north cyprus thing....is there any other place....not really feeling north cyprus bro...please Im serious....
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone On Uk And Russia Admission by mrswagger: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
Thanks @Justwise, Collinsfbi, J20, and others. I appreciate your advice and comment. I will do as you have said.. Cheers. One luv..

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Visa info / Schools In Cotunu / Kenya Airways All Female Crew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.