Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns (4606 Views)

Goodmorning Guys In The House Pls 300k Cash Now Wat Can Invest It In / I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by stuff01: 4:47am On Mar 31, 2012
pls i have 15k and i am confused on where to invest the money either online or offline.pls i need ur advices
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by affiliatemanager: 4:53am On Mar 31, 2012
You can make good and steady cash flow daily with your invest. You can be making N13,500 and above DAILY

For more information log on to http://dailyincomemachine..com/
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by ZUBY77(m): 5:56am On Mar 31, 2012
Recharge card or pure water.
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by ayobase(m): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2012
ZUBY77: Recharge card or pure water.

pure water of course...but gat to be chilled!
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by ayobase(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2012
ZUBY77: Recharge card or pure water.

it depends though,more gain in pure water of course...but recharge cards move more.
Study of environment also matters......look out for what pple are lacking more from the two!
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by Profs: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
buy non test laptop 13-14 repair with 3-5k or migth and u will buy only the adapter and you sell it for 25-35 it depend on the model,the place is warehouse in lagos and they import goods every blessed week.Start with little like that and grow big.If you have any qestion can reach me 08189848346
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by brainchild78(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
with only a fraction of that amount (as low as N6000) you could start a thriving online business. To find out more, click on the link indicated in my signature below.
Cheers
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by stuff01: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
@prof.pls where exactly is the ware house
@brainchild,pls i cant see any link there.u can e-mail me on mosalulaala@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by lowisz: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
Well †̥ be honest with you there re real good busness Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ Ca̶̲̥̅n̶̲̥̅̊ start with even 50 dollars ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ I gurantee you before the end of three months Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ will start smiling,if you are interested then send ♍ƺ a mail ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ I will give Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ number, lowis84@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by unclenna(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
Make it up to $1k, come and invest in my coy and get 10% of ur capital every month. You can take ur capital anytime you want. Moreover usd is not 150ngn.
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by livapul86(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2012
Guy be VERY CAREFUL, so many fraudsters are here. They are ready to scam you of your 15k. Sorry, I have no business idea. Be Careful.

1 Like

Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by gloriana(f): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
i am a network marketer (offline). Wit ur 15k u can make enuf money dan u can eva imagine.i dnt av time 4 long story cos i am nt here 2 preach. If u want 2 no more send ur ful name n fone no 2 08036316852. Rememba, dont blive evrytin u hear. Always check dem out 1st. Gudluck
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by goodnewz1(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2012
It's sweet making money Online !
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by affiliatemanager: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2012
Make N13,500 and above daily guaranteed into you Nigerian Bank account.

Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by Tatia(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
Have an existing Pure Water Factory available for Joint Venture. For detailed information email dailydollarteam@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by chemashie(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2012
Open ya eyes wella to avoid some scammers here. If u fall for there tricks, u are on ur own.
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by healer22: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2012
First of all I think it good you think long term. The money could turn into millions in future if invest rightly today. Around 2002, I and two friends started a business with two friend with four thousand naira(4k). That business later grow so much that we have a staff on our payroll up to 8 people.
We were actually paying in member of our staff 25k as at 2003. We once did a job worth over 1.5million naira as at 2003. I was less than 20yrs then. I have a lot more to say but i'll if u're interested just reply this post then i'll continue i dont like giving important things to un-interested people.
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by banky1987(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2012
Healer22

Tell the world how you go about this and let people learn from you.
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by healer22: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
Thanks for your interest.I will give you something practical to start from at the end of this. Today I am a more calculated business person, but then I depended more on faith and blessing and it worked. Dont get me wrong it still works but as you get older God expects you to be more diligent in whatever you do. He expects you to be more thorough in investigating whatever business you want to. I personally believe in people oriented services kind of business. That's whereby you offer services to people that improve their lives. I'm a programmer today and an online trader. I teach people programming and create software and websites for people while trade part time. Even though I trade part time I know everything there's to know about it and I'll soon be certified by one of the world's biggest financial institutions[i]{I recently cracked a programming loophole that produces more than 100% gains weekly}[/i]. As per programming there's basically little I don't know about it, I've at least 85% of web development and more than 70% of application development development. I'm not bragging but I'm just trying to stress the point of DILIGENCE. Diligently investigate the business you want to do, the success, failures, loopholes, advantages, weaknesses, and be grounded in everything you can. Then pray for God's blessings and believe in the blessings and you will succeed in it. As per something practical to start from there's a book available for free download at my website www.signalnet.org its on the homepage a guide to investing in 2012, its actually suggest some business areas to give a heads up this year. Thanks for reading and God bless you.
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by healer22: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
Thanks for your interest.I will give you something practical to start from at the end of this. Today I am a more calculated business person, but then I depended more on faith and blessing and it worked. Dont get me wrong it still works but as you get older God expects you to be more diligent in whatever you do. He expects you to be more thorough in investigating whatever business you want to. I personally believe in people oriented services kind of business. That's whereby you offer services to people that improve their lives. I'm a programmer today and an online trader. I teach people programming and create software and websites for people while trade part time. Even though I trade part time I know everything there's to know about it and I'll soon be certified by one of the world's biggest financial institutions[i]{I recently cracked a programming loophole that produces more than 100% gains weekly}[/i]. As per programming there's basically little I don't know about it, I've at least 85% of web development and more than 70% of application development development. I'm not bragging but I'm just trying to stress the point of DILIGENCE. Diligently investigate the business you want to do, the success, failures, loopholes, advantages, weaknesses, and be grounded in everything you can. Then pray for God's blessings and believe in the blessings and you will succeed in it. As per something practical to start from there's a book available for free download at my website www.signalnet.org its on the homepage a guide to investing in 2012, its actually suggest some business areas to give a heads up this year. Thanks for reading and God bless you.
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by zestworld: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
Dear friend

i am very grateful to introduce to you the number one e-money management programmed since 2002 in panama

Harnessing trade is a money management company that protect invested money and pays interest on any money invested on daily basis since 2002.

We are also an authorized local representative in Nigeria, be informed that immediately you register with us with the minimum of $10 you will be entitle to a bonus depending on amount invested. We shall be oblige to transfer to your liberty reserve e-currency account.

As soon as that is done you send to us your user name so that we shall process your bonus immediately.

on 08034091537,08153536192
or use support form on our website www.market4dollar.com
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by zestworld: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
zestworld: Dear friend

i am very grateful to introduce to you the number one e-money management programmed since 2002 in panama

Harnessing trade is a money management company that protect invested money and pays interest on any money invested on daily basis since 2002.

We are also an authorized local representative in Nigeria, be informed that immediately you register with us with the minimum of $10 you will be entitle to a bonus depending on amount invested. We shall be oblige to transfer to your liberty reserve e-currency account.

As soon as that is done you send to us your user name so that we shall process your bonus immediately.

on 08034091537,08153536192
or use support form on our website www.market4dollar.com
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by mrsage(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2012
You can become a distributor of Natural Black Soap with as little as N15,000

The profit margin is very attractive, you are free to develop your network of retail and wholesale customers
For more information, call: 08024130609
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by monicawu5891: 4:32am On Apr 11, 2012
stuff01: pls i have 15k and i am confused on where to invest the money either online or offline.pls i need ur advices

Dear Friend, you can invest in ice business and make more money from water. I have a friend in South Africa who is running ice cube business. He is on the the way delivering ice everyday, he dose not even have time for lunch. His business is booming & he is consindering to expand the business by purchasing an automatic packing machine for the need of several ice machine.

For your amount of money $15,000, it is enought to invest on a 2 tons per day cube ice machine. Check out how much one kilo of cube ice in your local market. You will know if it is profitable or not.

If you need to know more of this machine, you can contact with me.

I am Monica.

monica@better-industry.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / If You Don't Have This Free Money Making App, Then Your Phone Is Useless! / Nation Wide Haulage/cargo Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.