Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1284786 members, 1790549 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 December 2014 at 07:13 AM

Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer (939 Views)

5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer / Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by ayosmiles(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2012
This is a response to the thread about reformed sluts. Most men sleep around these days and still expect to marry virgins. Ladies, can you marry a guy that has slept with many women in the past
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by doeeyed: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2012
Reformed??
By whose definition..?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by rokiatu(f): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2012
Depends. Everyone deserve a second chance.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2012
N u actually think men cld b reformed?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by karolaw: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2012
al women we love to marry him even if he refuse to change becos he gat what they want.lolololo
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by Daresh(f): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2012
No thanks.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by Yorisb: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2012
As long as He's 'loaded', we they would....nevermind the reformatory 'bullocks'! undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by slimyem: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2012
do men ever reform from womanizing?
@op,i dont know how a man who has screwed over a hundred girls will ever appreciate ONE woman he is married to.
I have refused a man because i knew about his sexcapades once and even though he sounded serious,i wasnt ready to be one of THEM.
I might look over a guy's past if i find the good in him but i'll definitely think twice about it!
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by ayosmiles(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
Guys are generally simpler and more adventurous than women. Society also indulges them. 80percent of men have been promiscous at one point in their life. That is why it is advisable to play around early enough so that u can throw away ur reckless behaviours when u get married. Many women believe men get married because of sex. The reality is that u have more sex and access to variety of women outside maraige especially if u are young and rich. Many good husbands today fall in that 80 percent
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by Samxiulee: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
slimyem: do men ever reform from womanizing?
@op,i dont know how a man who has screwed over a hundred girls will ever appreciate ONE woman he is married to.
I have refused a man because i knew about his sexcapades once and even though he sounded serious,i wasnt ready to be one of THEM.
I might look over a guy's past if i find the good in him but i'll definitely think twice about it!
ell that's a huge mistake you did,no matter how harden a player might be there is alway one that his heart will belong to and he will do everything possible to make her happy,he will definately stop his escapades just because of her...you should have given him a chance cos its the holier than thou guys that turns out to be the bad guy.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
ayosmiles: This is a response to the thread about reformed sluts. Most men sleep around these days and still expect to marry virgins. Ladies, can you marry a guy that has slept with many women in the past

I have been saying that poo for years. I don't know why people ask for poo they are not willing to be themselves.

I don't need to know how many women my man slept with, I am more concern with his HIV and STD status.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by BlueBarbie(f): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
ayosmiles: Guys are generally simpler and more adventurous than women. Society also indulges them. 80percent of men have been promiscous at one point in their life. That is why it is advisable to play around early enough so that u can throw away ur reckless behaviours when u get married. Many women believe men get married because of sex. The reality is that u have more sex and access to variety of women outside maraige especially if u are young and rich. Many good husbands today fall in that 80 percent

Most men find it hard to throw away their reckless behaviours,when they get married. A man that has slept with thousands of women do u think its gonna be easy for him to stick to one..? If u cannot disclipine yourself when your single,what makes you think yould be able to do that when your married? While hes with his wife hes thinking of the oda ladies that rocked his world. B4 you know it, hes back to his games.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by cowgurl: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2012
Reformed? Do u min one who stil luvs exploitin kitties but needs to get married cos his folks r on his neck bout carryin their grandkids?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by Adaeze003(f): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
You mean the type of guy that lived a reckless life and chased 'every thing in skirts'? No thanks!
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2012
What's with the reformation everywhere on NL?OP can a leopard's spots be completely changed?

(0) (Reply)

Is This A Relationship? / Funny Facts To Stop U From Being A Lady's Maga N Womanizer. / ...and Suddenly She Was Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.