Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Unlock and Activate Your Iphone - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlock and Activate Your Iphone (31714 Views)

Used Iphone 4s, 5 , 5c, 5s 16gb black, white, blue, yellow, Green / Unlock Your Iphone 6 And Iphone 6plus With A Chip / Unlock Your Iphone iphone Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Williamso(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
tumababa:

Please, will a sprint/verizon iphone 5s with a bad ESN work in Nigeria? Also, if it is locked, will it be possible to factory unlock the GSM side it? Will you be able to do it and how much will it cost?
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Williamso:

Please, will a sprint/verizon iphone 5s with a bad ESN work in Nigeria? Also, if it is locked, will it be possible to factory unlock the GSM side it? Will you be able to do it and how much will it cost?
Contact tumababa247@yahoo.com
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nostalgia21(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
tumababa:
tested with glo mtn airtel. 3g sms internet, ussd balance check, recharging all works. 5k each.
is it stable now?
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by miqos02(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2014
tumababa: (Updated Nov 6th 2013)

You can now Activate and Unlock your iphone 4S/iphone5/5c/5S with a chip. the sim unlocks any iphone 4S/5,5c,5s running ANY IOS VERSION including ios7.0.3
Distributors wanted outside Lagos

U can contact me thru the following if interested

BB Pin 29F9CEB5

Call/facetime/text/iMessage/whatsapp +2348053250698 or

mail/iMessage/FaceTime. tumababa247@yahoo.com
can you unlock iphone 3gs

1 Like

Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2014
No
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by HelloT: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2014
tumababa: chip for 4s and 5 still working fine...
Please will it work on tmobile and sprint ios 8? you are still around VI right? how much?
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
HelloT:
Please will it work on tmobile and sprint ios 8? you are still around VI right? how much?

Yes. Will b in vi next week
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2014
chip for 4s/5/5s/5c Available. ios8 supported except sprint
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Good morning
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
TGIF grin grin
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Good morning
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by minmini: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2014
naijathings:
hello bro can u unlock iPone 4 locked on Vodafone.. pls let me know.

You can get your iPhone4 unlocked from Network lock using Remote unlocking method. Which is the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone. You can get this service at low cost from MobileUnlockSolutions.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your iPhone. Here they unlock your iphone using latest versions of iTunes. This is permanent unlocking solution iPhone. Both upgrading and downgrading will not lock your iPhone again.

1 Like

Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by HelloT: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please will it work on sprint 5s ios8 even if na 2g?
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
HelloT:

you will only be able to make call. no browsing or sms
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by HelloT: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
tumababa:

you will only be able to make call. no browsing or sms
chai! And it's like apple has stopped signing ios 7. Please if ios 8 jailbreak comes out will browsing and sms work?
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
HelloT:

chai! And it's like apple has stopped signing ios 7. Please if ios 8 jailbreak comes out will browsing and sms work?

Yes it will work
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
HelloT:

The chip has arrived. Not working on sprint ios8 cos no jailbreak. Wont even activate
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chip for 5s/5c/6/6+ has arrived. Doesnt work with sprint ios8 cos no jailbreak.

Works best with mtn
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by HelloT: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
tumababa:

The chip has arrived. Not working on sprint ios8 cos no jailbreak. Wont even activate
chai I thought you said I'd be able to make calls but no browsing or sms? Damn!
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
HelloT:

chai I thought you said I'd be able to make calls but no browsing or sms? Damn!

yea. tot so too. but when they arrived, i tried it on my sprint ios8, its not even activating. but works with ios7 jailbroken sprint. mtn is more stable thruout all my test
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by HelloT: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
tumababa:

yea. tot so too. but when they arrived, i tried it on my sprint ios8, its not even activating. but works with ios7 jailbroken sprint. mtn is more stable thruout all my test
Happy Sunday Boss. Please do you think jailbreak will come out before christmas? Been carrying swift around just to browse... It's really annoying. Please update your thread once you find soluttion please sir.
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
HelloT:

Happy Sunday Boss. Please do you think jailbreak will come out before christmas? Been carrying swift around just to browse... It's really annoying. Please update your thread once you find soluttion please sir.

I really dont know
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by wholeblaze(m): 12:54am On Oct 20, 2014
I want to unlock an iphone 4S verizon
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by wholeblaze(m): 12:56am On Oct 20, 2014
I want to unlock an iphone 4S verizon, I use glo on it, on ios 7.0, I can't chek my acct balance n can't recharge. How much will solve it? Also I use a chip wiv it already. Can I factory unlock it so I won't use chip again?
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 20, 2014
wholeblaze:
I want to unlock an iphone 4S verizon, I use glo on it, on ios 7.0, I can't chek my acct balance n can't recharge. How much will solve it? Also I use a chip wiv it already. Can I factory unlock it so I won't use chip again?

Verizon is quite costly to unlock. Better to use d chip. U can jailbreak it and edit d root files to check balance
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by HelloT: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2014
tumababa:

I really dont know
Boss jailbreak is out... pangu team released a jailbreak for ios 8.8.1 should I go ahead and jailbreak or will you do it for me when I get the chip? Are you in V.I today? let me come and get the chip and hope it will work. Abi I should wait for you to test it first? chai can't wait oo.

*update* seems it doesn't support cydia just yet cos it's not yet optimized fo ios 8 but saruk is said to be working on updating cydia seems I need to chill lol.
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2014
HelloT:

Boss jailbreak is out... pangu team released a jailbreak for ios 8.8.1 should I go ahead and jailbreak or will you do it for me when I get the chip? Are you in V.I today? let me come and get the chip and hope it will work. Abi I should wait for you to test it first? chai can't wait oo.

*update* seems it doesn't support cydia just yet cos it's not yet optimized fo ios 8 but saruk is said to be working on updating cydia seems I need to chill lol.

Just relax. U can still buy d chip and wen d jailbreak is out just complete the unlock process. Will b in vi by 3pm today n tomorrow
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by HelloT: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
tumababa:

Just relax. U can still buy d chip and wen d jailbreak is out just complete the unlock process. Will b in vi by 3pm today n tomorrow
I think I should wait for you to test and confirm cos I will need you to put me through biko.
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
HelloT:

I think I should wait for you to test and confirm cos I will need you to put me through biko.
ok
Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2014
HelloT:

I just decided totry it today and it worked. No jailbreak I called n received. But no sms and no data till jb

Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2014
Called and received

Re: Unlock and Activate Your Iphone by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
HelloT:

After jailbreaking the sprint ios8.1 iphone 5S, i edited d root files and everthing started working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lenovo Tablet Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Becomes TECNO Ambassador (Photos) / BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA TO NIGERIA. LOTS OF INDIA SITES TO SHOP FROM. Updated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.