Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! (3916 Views)

Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / Pick Ur Choice Of Cars Directly From Cotonu At A Cheaper Rate! / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
Auto deals at a great offer,Buy any Truck/cars/Suv for a great price. To your budget all cars available for sale in Cotonu direct tokunbo, a trial will definatly convince you,original custome duties,driving the car to your door step,all this service will be granted call me on 08160061770,my name is Fred
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2013
Morning sir, please what car can i get withing d range of 300-350k?? thanks.
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2013
@sodiqyinka thanks for your post you can get Golf 2 or 3 for that amount...what car do you have in mind
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
carmarts: @sodiqyinka thanks for your post you can get Golf 2 or 3 for that amount...what car do you have in mind

Nigerian used or toks??
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
@sodiqyinka it Toks
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by MMBL(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
[/color]hi, wish to know how much it will cost to purchase acura mdx 05/06 grade A, I very clean with low mileage from cotonou to Lagos. kindly reply to bobla_kola@yahoo.com. thanks will be xpecting ur .[color=#000099]
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by MMBL(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
hi, wish to know how much it will cost to purchase acura mdx 05/06 grade A, I very clean with low mileage from cotonou to Lagos. kindly reply to bobla_kola@yahoo.com. thanks will be xpecting ur.
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by MMBL(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
hi, wish to know how much it will cost to purchase acura mdx 05/06 grade A, I very clean with low mileage from cotonou to Lagos. kindly reply to bobla_kola@yahoo.com. thanks will be xpecting ur.
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by lanetrips: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hi,hw much can I get a Crv 2004 model?tokubo of course
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by olaniyioj: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Fred, how is business? How much can i get a very clean Grade one , CRV 2002-2004, Automatic drive and full option. Let me know how much is Leather and fabric.

2. Toyota Avensis 2000-2002. Automatic, grade one, full option.
Pls let me know full cost of custom duty and your own fee. 08060886898 0812225402, and 08183490223. drjohnsonniyi@yahoo.com and olaniyioj@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Will be doing business with carmarts on monday. Will upload the picture of the car later.
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by akpanoka: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2013
Hello sir. Happy Sunday to U.
Sir, I need a toyota camry pencil light, how much will that cost me?
Also, wats d diffference btw big and small light? And. Hhow much is big light?
I want to do business with U.
Thanks and God bless U
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ lanetrips Thanks for your post,you can get crv 04 including the original custom duty for 1.5m sir,thanks and hope to hear from you sir,God bless you
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
@olaniyioj Thanks sir for your mail,please check your both email id's i sent you the price of the cars call me on 08130380111
Re: Pick Your Cars Directly From Cotonu At Cheaper Rate! by carmarts(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
@akpanoka Happy Sunday to you too sir,tiny light goes for 800k this include custom duty sir.tiny light is 1997-99 Camry while big light is from 2000-2002 that is the different,please ask me anything or call me thanks for your time sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fully Pimped Camry 2.2 Lamboghini Doors Bucket Seats Nitros / Black Toyota Corolla 2006 For 1.1M Call Me On 07033325954 / sold sold sold TOKS Clean NISSAN PATHFINDER 2006 model 1.7million #quicksell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.