Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Do Nigeria Insurance Companies Keep Their Word. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Nigeria Insurance Companies Keep Their Word. (776 Views)

Who Or Wht Is Responsible 4 D Delay Of Q4 2012 Result Of D Insurance Companies / Do Insurance Companies In Nigeria Settle Claims Promptly ? / Top 10 Insurance Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigeria Insurance Companies Keep Their Word. by evantical: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2012
I am about to open a somehow life assurance account/a contribution account towards my child's education.So there is this account operated by this Insurance company where the promise to pay one 3% of money contributed annually and some other benefits. In the case of accident,death or illness the pay you one hundred thousand naira monthly to your family and even pay you your expected contribution even though you contributed for only 2 years out of the expected 15 years or so. My question is how true are all these claims ?Has anyone tried them out.
Re: Do Nigeria Insurance Companies Keep Their Word. by TokyoBulls(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
It depends on the insurance company. My company uses GTAssur and they've never failed. Not once! They pay claims as soon as they can. They paid one of our claims in less than 48 hours, but that wasn't life assurance. It was vehicle insurance!

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Presidency: Who Takes The Day Okonjo Or Kim? / Who can open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee / Generate Free Cash Online 2ur L.r. Earn >$30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.