Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) (30056 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Olaone1: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by SisiKill1: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

Sisi Kill, you have started again o !!!

So because he showed his private part, it means the woman said NO !!!

Women give mix messages all the time and you know about it.

Keep making my case for me jare cheesy
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
Teedol: I don't want to be tribalistic, but I just can't help it. Why is it always our Ibo brothers? One thing I notice about d influx of Nigerians in Malaysia is that most of them are uneducated Nigerians who wouldn't mind doing anything to make money. Few weeks ago a Nigerian(Igbo) was executed for drug trafficking.

dude you have already tribalised the issue. Malaysia is full of hausa and yorubas too.

Most people (someone i know) went their for Islamic finance. etc

People do go to Indonisa etc although mostly Muslims. So it is not about Igbo here but about Nigeria as a nation. Malysia government does not care if he is igbo or hausa, fact !!!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Keep making my case for me jare cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
marvel10: Mr Brown Jay, In the UK, children are being offered subjects that deal with teaching them about their basic rights. They are now being taught about people touching them up (before you offer your wise assumptions) some children are abused by their fathers and although rare, their mothers. Their siblings too.... If your own father abuses you intimately, how could you know if it is wrong or right?
That said. Just because you may have had a idyllic childhood doesn't mean you should assume everybody else has. The best way to go about things is to set the rules and from earlier on. I am not sure what you mean by the stealing nonsense. It is fair to say that anybody who resides in Nigeria has seen the coporal punishment meted to thieves which is plenty incentive to stay away from such deeds. You take so much for granted from your responses.

dont mix oranges and apples:
- are children being taught about not showing their dikcs to strange women they may like?!
- was this ADULT in Malaysia a child?
- is there any classes ANYWHERE in the world that teaches people that showing your dikc to strangers is wrong?
- did anyone had to teach you not to show your dikc to women you liked?
- why would you think that this sikc person didnt know his right from wrong (or that teaching him anything would change his behavior)?

the only thing that guy needed is professional help from psychiatrist in mental institutions etc......there is a HUGE difference between teaching a child what is considered a crime TOWARDS THEM, and teaching an adult that showing your dikc to a stranger is wrong. get real pls!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

dont mix oranges and apples:
- are children being taught about not showing their dikcs to strange women they may like?!
- was this ADULT in Malaysia a child?
- is there any classes ANYWHERE in the world that teaches people that showing your dikc to strangers is wrong?
- did anyone had to teach you not to show your dikc to women you liked?
- why would you think that this sikc person didnt know his right from wrong (or that teaching him anything would change his behavior)?

the only thing that guy needed is professional help from psychiatrist in mental institutions etc......there is a HUGE difference between teaching a child what is considered a crime TOWARDS THEM, and teaching an adult that showing your dikc to a stranger is wrong. get real pls!

How do you know the woman is a stranger ?

I can assure you that no Nigerian in his sane mind would show off his private part to any woman unless he knows the woman somehow and SHE has been giving him mixed messages
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

Sisi Kill, you have started again o !!!

So because he showed his private part, it means the woman said NO !!!

Women give mix messages all the time and you know about it.

When a woman says NO, it should mean absolutely and only that. No matter what "mixed signals" you think she is sending out, intimate relations must only be pursued with full agreement and consent from your partner. If you have to show your private part to get her interested, not only is this sexual harassment, the man who does this has absolutely no self dignity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by oluoma1: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
What has hapen has hapen, but all i have to say is dat dis tin dat hapen is not an ordinary is an ancestral forces from his family. Rip' Nwankwo.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

How do you know the woman is a stranger ?

I can assure you that no Nigerian in his sane mind would show off his private part to any woman unless he knows the woman somehow and SHE has been giving him mixed messages

even if she wasnt a stranger, the fact that this man's approach was to show his dikc, clearly confirms that he (or anyone that uses this approach) is mentally unstable.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
udogati:

When a woman says NO, it should mean absolutely and only that. No matter what "mixed signals" you think she is sending out, intimate relations must only be pursued with full agreement and consent from your partner. If you have to show your private part to get her interested, not only is this sexual harassment, the man who does this has absolutely no self dignity.

What if she does not say anything (neither yes or no) and she pulls you closer to herself ? grin grin grin

You people are funny o !

BTW, would you ask a woman " Do you want to be intimate with me answer yes or no ?"

The mood dies after that.

Of course you watch her response and use your sense of judgement.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by BaBaMike: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
Another Nigerian again in Malaysia? why do they hate (blacks) so much, especially Nigerians Simply because of d color
of our skin? Yes, I'm pretty sure if it was a white man they wouldn't have killed him.
Not that I support Onochie Martins Nwankwo, NO.
And we are talking about someone life here a human life not image that we don,t have ... and i see some people spewing
Poo and trash from their mouths.does anything justify the killing of another man without proper investigation.

Hmmmm...we don't even know the real truth behind this stories. May God rest his soul in peace. Amen
cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

even if she wasnt a stranger, the fact that this man's approach was to show his dikc, clearly confirms that he (or anyone that uses this approach) is mentally unstable.

LOL grin grin @ Mentally unstable

How are we sure the woman did not request to see it ?

Lets be real here, women set men up everyday with their mix messages. A woman that does not want a man knows how to say it loud and clear.

From the story, it was clear the man was NOT about the rape the woman because if he was, he would gone for it without showing anything off or even kissing.

She must have given him something for him to go ahead to show his private part.

I am sure she was not a stranger. No man would go meet a stranger and show his private part and even kiss.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by jpworld(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
The Guy, Onochie Martins Nwankwo is a drug addict, that's the kind of attitude you get from people addicted to drugs. What a pity..
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
BaBa Mike: Another Nigerian again in Malaysia? why do they hate (blacks) so much, especially Nigerians Simply because of d color
of our skin? Yes, I'm pretty sure if it was a white man they wouldn't have killed him.
Not that I support Onochie Martins Nwankwo, NO.
And we are talking about someone life here a human life not image that we don,t have ... and i see some people spewing
Poo and trash from their mouths.does anything justify the killing of another man without proper investigation.

Hmmmm...we don't even know the real truth behind this stories. May God rest his soul in peace. Amen
cry cry cry

Remember Ananias and his wife Sapphira in the Book of Acts? We must face the fact that sometimes God deals with sin in severest of ways. The Nigerian man resisted arrest, threw bricks at the RELA, he was hurt during the scuffle and died when he was sent to the doctors. Having said all this. in no way am I justifying the actions of the RELA. Let the Malaysian law deal with them.

For every action, there will be consequences - good or bad, right or wrong. This we must never deny.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin @ Mentally unstable

How are we sure the woman did not request to see it ?

Lets be real here, women set men up everyday with their mix messages. A woman that does not want a man knows how to say it loud and clear.

From the story, it was clear the man was NOT about the rape the woman because if he was, he would gone for it without showing anything off or even kissing.

She must have given him something for him to go ahead to show his private part.

I am sure she was not a stranger. No man would go meet a stranger and show his private part and even kiss.

bro, you are missing the point COMPLETELY.......it doesnt matter how/who/what/where or why he did what he did. the issue is that she claimed HE DID IT, and the police came to arrest him. now, he should have comply with the police and go and settle the matter at the police station. THEY ARE THE LAW and if they come and arrest you, you have to abide by their laws, and FOLLOW THEM. who is he that he wanted to go against the local laws? anywhere in the world, he would have been roughed up or tazed before sent to the station, but ONE THING is sure, he would have been arrested.

he is the only one to blame for letting this whole affair escalate!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, you are missing the point COMPLETELY.......it doesnt matter how/who/what/where or why he did what he did. the issue is that she claimed HE DID IT, and the police came to arrest him. now, he should have comply with the police and go and settle the matter at the police station. THEY ARE THE LAW and if they come and arrest you, you have to abide by their laws, and FOLLOW THEM. who is he that he wanted to go against the local laws? anywhere in the world, he would have been roughed up or tazed before sent to the station, but ONE THING is sure, he would have been arrested.

true!!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by honeric01(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
justwise:

He hugged her and flashed his manhood, when you do that to total stranger then its regarded as se[i]xual[/i] assault. The result could be anything, sadly he dead as a result of it but when you behave like that you put yourself in danger.

So he deserved to be beaten to death for hugging her and then showing her what she's missing for doing yanga?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Rocktation(f): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

So because he is in another man's land, he should not make advances to a woman ?

Or maybe they shouldn't restrain themselves when in Nigeria? I'm still trying to figure out what he meant.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Origin(f): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
There can never be Åny justification for jungle justice. He tried escaping from his apartment (why did he feel the need to run was he threatened?), you chased him down restrained him and used batons to hit him cos you were many. Y were der so many of you against one man? why did he not lock himself in his apartment. Why did you not call the police. Who are RELA?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by DukeNija(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
The demise of a pervert. undecided
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Mcdondayan: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2012
There is no reason 2 justify d killing of d man 4 showing his dick. Some of u saying rubbish here ve one tym or d other done worse things nd u were nt killed, u had a 2nd chance 2 repent.What if she lied 2 punish him for somthing else, nd he resisted d arrest because he was innocent? Pls b objective in thinking nd dont let maliciousness nd self righteousness cloud ur sense of judgement.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
flash_it: Why no sympathy for the dead man? Becos his Nigeria? and those saying the Nigerians did wrong by taking the laws into their own hands; what about the people who beat someone to death. Properties can be replaced but the life that was lost can't be replaced! If someone committed a crime of indecency he should be punished according to the laws not beaten to death. I wonder why malaysia ranks amongst the top countries in the world when such barbaric acts still exist in their society.
Have visited Kuala lumpur once and and I can say malaysians are racist and detest blacks! I keep wondering what Nigerians keep doing there. Its hard to say Nigerians should all come home as some do have legitimate businesses there but if you can't be protected what's the reward of staying somewhere fearing for your life every minute.
I feel bad for this man who diedd without getting to defend himself. Its nearly impossible for a young man his age to be hitting on 40+ old malaysian woman. P*ssy is like the cheapest and our Nigerian boys get it almost for free . So the story does not add up!

This is one of the few post with a lot of sense in it. I see some have already convicted the guy. He was accused of a crime which hasn't been proved in the court of law yet. He is dead and that alone will never termed him a criminal anymore.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
justwise: That is really sad, unfortunately he is not alive now to defend the allegation but if the allegation is true then i can only feel sorry for his family.

How can an allegation be true when there is no defendant to answer the charges or allegation against him/her? How would they proof otherwise? So sad how we as Nigerians are so quick to label our own. Being a Nigeria does not confer an automatic guilt to any accusation labelled against us. We must always strive to balance every equation.

There are bad eggs in every society, even in the United Kingdom so many of you consider as a holy place.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Callotti: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
Serves him right!!!!
Gooooooood Riddddddddance!!!!!
One less pervert in the world to deal with.
Nigerian or not.
He prolly has paid for his past crimes that we do not know about.

E be like say Nigerians don taya to sign petitions o!

Mu he he he he he he

Back to my TV jare.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
justwise:

Oh well. . . he can now go and sleep with as many women as possible down 6fit.

Why should other Nigerians go about destroying things because of him? They should be hiding their heads on shame

This just shows how ignorant, insensitive, immature and politically uninformed some of you are. No authority would agree to killing a citizen of another country unjustly, but instead would cook up stories about some "previous accusations or charges" to justify the unjust killing of an innocent man. I called him innocent because he was not charged,tried, or convicted as at the point of his death.

Learn!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Callotti: Serves him right!!!!
Gooooooood Riddddddddance!!!!!
One less pervert in the world to deal with.
Nigerian or not.
He prolly has paid for his past crimes that we do not know about.

E be like say Nigerians don taya to sign petitions o!

Mu he he he he he he

Back to my TV jare.
lol grin grin grin na wa o blazay
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
paris10:

This just shows how ignorant, insensitive, immature and politically uninformed some of you are. No authority would agree to killing a citizen of another country unjustly, but instead would cook up stories about some "previous accusations or charges" to justify the unjust killing of an innocent man. I called him innocent because he was not charged,tried, or convicted as at the point of his death.

Learn!

paris10:

Learn!

paris10:

How can an allegation be true when there is no defendant to answer the charges or allegation against him/her? How would they proof otherwise? So sad how we as Nigerians are so quick to label our own. Being a Nigeria does not confer an automatic guilt to any accusation labelled against us. We must always strive to balance every equation.

There are bad eggs in every society, even in the United Kingdom so many of you consider as a holy place.

You are a glorified animal, sadly massive fools like you are allowed to live. under normal circumstances i would have been polite with my replies to you but i don't regard you as a decent human being as a result all you deserve from me is a well measured insult free of charge.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

So you think the police came gently at him abi? He has just been accused of molesting a female, what do you think those Asian police would do first? You think they would just tell him kindly " hey, you're under arrest"? Think again.

I believe he was approached violently by the police. I believe when he couldn't bear the pain any more, he tried putting up a little front to claim his human rights. The point is, this guy human rights was violated. No evidence suggested that he possessed any weapon as at the point of arrest. Therefore, he was no threat to the police. He was killed unjustly regardless of where he came from. Moreover, he was from the greatest country on earth..NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
Proudly biafran.

He brought out his prick ? Ask me for what ? Definitely to ra'pe the woman.may his soul burn to piece !
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by agiboma(f): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
so sad
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
agiboma: so sad

People like you will also be the ones to complain if this okoro boy had ra'ped the woman instead and was not killed.Too much hypocrisy on NL i swear.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Proudly biafran.

He brought out his prick ? Ask me for what ? Definitely to ra'pe the woman.may his soul burn to piece !

You have started with your mor.onic post again,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? / Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.