Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) (30066 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Lagishan: 12:49am On Apr 02, 2012
@paris 10, you are making more sense on this topic.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by cfours: 1:23am On Apr 02, 2012
maybe nigerian men should be given a primer on behavior and etiquette before leaving to go to a foreign country. that was a very outrageous behavior on his part.
but he should have been tried by a court rather than beaten to death. no doubt his race probably played a role in his death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2012
jpworld: The Guy, Onochie Martins Nwankwo is a drug addict, that's the kind of attitude you get from people addicted to drugs. What a pity..

This!

A few points to reconsider

1. The woman is a cleaning lady hired by the building management to clean the public areas. He began harassing her when she was on the ground floor. She ignored him. Cleaners usually start cleaning at the top most floor of a building, so she went up to the top floor to begin her tasks for the day. He followed her, and that's where he tried to take advantage of her.

2. The woman escaped him by getting into the lift, upon reaching the ground floor, she cried out for help from the Rela.

3. Nwankwo follow her in another lift, and when he saw the first Rela guy, he threw bricks at him. The Rela had to call in for backup.

4. The rest is well, is what we've read so far.

5. There are a few more reports that say Nwankwo was going to be married in 2 weeks. What the newspapers failed to report was that he was in a relationship with another local woman, a Muslim, who is a rice seller near the area. She is almost 50 years of age.

6. In Malaysia, believe it or not, there are many young Nigerian men who are in relationships with women who are far older than them. Not all are Malaysian women, some are Filipinas and Indonesians who work as maids, but almost all are from the lower income group. Love is never the reason, IMO, more like a case for survival in a foreign land.

7. There are no job opportunities in Malaysia, unless one has the money to get into business. MOST Nigerians are in the country on dodgy student visas. They attend no college, most sleep all day, are awake at night, prowling the area.

8. The building management brought in the Rela after the decomposed body of another Nigerian was found in the bushes at the end of last year.

9. The truth is, Nigerians have been behaving badly and there has been numerous reports of harassment, thus making the building management take drastic measures (like hiring the Rela and forbidding late night loitering and public drunkeness) to curb further calamities.

10. Nwankwo has been in the country for about 6 years or so. Since he was on a student visa, what could possibly have been his field of study that needed him to be there for 6 years?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 02, 2012
paris10:
So you think the police came gently at him abi? He has just been accused of molesting a female, what do you think those Asian police would do first? You think they would just tell him kindly " hey, you're under arrest"? Think again.

I believe he was approached violently by the police. I believe when he couldn't bear the pain any more, he tried putting up a little front to claim his human rights. The point is, this guy human rights was violated. No evidence suggested that he possessed any weapon as at the point of arrest. Therefore, he was no threat to the police. He was killed unjustly regardless of where he came from. Moreover, he was from the greatest country on earth..NIGERIA!!!

again, you are focusing on what is NOT important here. whether he was approached violently or not is irrelevant. these are local police officers enforcing local laws, if anyone doesnt like the way they behave/act/treat people, then they should get the fukc back to their home country, et voila, case solved! but if anyone is going to stay in a foreign country then they have to abide by their laws and regulations........and if police come to arrest you, COMPLY!!!! whether the charges are bogus or not, thats for the court to decide.

agent22: so u believe d police theory? Because d victim is dead n can't defend himself. Omo try reason normal if he's ur blood.

if he was my blood i would say the exact same thing, i certainly wouldnt advise him to fight the local police or try to run. thats the dumbest possible move.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 4:09am On Apr 02, 2012
udogati:

This!

1. The woman is a cleaning lady hired by the building management to clean the public areas. He began harassing her when she was on the ground floor. She ignored him. Cleaners usually start cleaning at the top most floor of a building, so she went up to the top floor to begin her tasks for the day. He followed her, and that's where he tried to take advantage of her.

2. The woman escaped him by getting into the lift, upon reading the ground floor, she cried out for help from the Rela.

3. Nwankwo follow her in another lift, and when he saw the first Rela guy, he threw bricks at him. The Rela had to call in for backup.

5. There are a few more reports that say Nwankwo was going to be married in 2 weeks. What the newspapers failed to report was that he was in a relationship with another local woman, a Muslim, who is a rice seller near the area. She is almost 50 years of age.

6. In Malaysia, believe it or not, there are many young Nigerian men who are in relationships with women who are far older than them. Not all are Malaysian women, some are Filipinas and Indonesians who work as maids, but almost all are from the lower income group. Love is never the reason, IMO, more like a case for survival in a foreign land.

7. There are no job opportunities in Malaysia, unless one has the money to get into business. MOST Nigerians are in the country on dodgy student visas. They attend no college, most sleep all day, are awake at night, prowling the area.

8. The building management brought in the Rela after the decomposed body of another Nigerian was found in the bushes at the end of last year.

9. The truth is, Nigerians have been behaving badly and there has been numerous reports of harassment, thus making the building management take drastic measures (like hiring the Rela and forbidding late night loitering and public drunkeness) to curb further calamities.

10. Nwankwo has been in the country for about 6 years or so. Since he was on a student visa, what could possibly have been his field of study that needed him to be there for 6 years?

What a total waste of space. Please go back to your write-up (the highlighted ones) and see if it does make sense to you.

No doubt that Mr Nwankwo spoke to the lady in question. He might as well had crush on the lady. And i'm in no way disputing that he didn't in any way caressed this lady.

But saying Nwankwo threw a brick at a RELA immediately after getting off the lift was a total farce. So you mean to tell me that Mr Nwankwo knew that that day he was going to throw bricks at RELA's, hence him having the bricks in his pocket or bag? Where could he have possibly gotten the bricks from? In the lift? Or did Mr Nwankwo quickly left the building and came back with a brick?

Having a relationship with another woman older than you whilst trying to get married is not a crime. Except perhaps Mr Nwankwo was married to this older woman, then we could say he had committed bigamy.

Saying most Nigerian in that country are on a bogus student visas is totally preposterous and devilishly misleading.

Haven't you seen people on a student visa spending more years studying than Mr Nwankwo did? Or are you so unreasonable that you've already condemned the dead? Pls let us be more careful in judging too quickly.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 4:24am On Apr 02, 2012
paris10:

Having a relationship with another woman older than you whilst trying to get married is not a crime. Except perhaps Mr Nwankwo was married to this older woman, then we could say he had committed bigamy.

1. The reason why I brought up the "older" woman issue is because one or two of the posters in this thread said it was "unbelievable" for any young Nigerian man to make a pass at a 43 year old woman.

2. He threw a brick, exactly at which point he did that I don't know. Forgive me. I should have been clearer on this.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 4:25am On Apr 02, 2012
paris10:

Saying most Nigerian in that country are on a bogus student visas is totally preposterous and devilishly misleading.

Haven't you seen people on a student visa spending more years studying than Mr Nwankwo did? Or are you so unreasonable that you've already condemned the dead? Pls let us be more careful in judging too quickly.

I know this because I live in KL. So I know. I'm sorry this offends you, but it is the truth.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 4:39am On Apr 02, 2012
c.fours:
maybe nigerian men should be given a primer on behavior and etiquette before leaving to go to a foreign country. that was a very outrageous behavior on his part.
but he should have been tried by a court rather than beaten to death. no doubt his race probably played a role in his death.

@c.fours, there is no harm in you expressing yourself or voicing out your opinion, but saying Nigerian men should be given a primer on behavior and etiquette just sums up my opinion of you.

No doubt that we as Nigerians speaks aggressively (it's in our nature) and our men do most times beat up their wives, but i'm telling you this, we ain't no paedophiles nor child molesters. The Yankees(New English settlers) and the English are. I don't know which country you currently reside, but look up statistics and see for yourself who are generally the s.e.xx offenders.

We are practically and predominantly the only nation with accommodative spirit without bias or prejudice. We love every body and welcome every body whole-heartedly.

Mr Nwankwo could possibly be among those Nigerians in diaspora who as a result of the pressure to succeed diminish mentally into a state of melancholic depression. Should we then generalize that all Nigerian men are in the same state with this deceased? Categorically NO!

People need help and they need you to help them. If you see any one behaving so erotically to the opposite sex with the intention of molesting or raping them, they probably need help. Seek help for them.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 4:47am On Apr 02, 2012
udogati:

I know this because I live in KL. So I know. I'm sorry this offends you, but it is the truth.

I'm not in any way offended.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by TheArbiter: 5:11am On Apr 02, 2012
@udogati

I must commend u for your demeanor, i find it refreshing to the sometimes foul vituperations on the forum. The ignorance of Nigerians can be astounding. I believe most find it difficult to grasp the idea that a lady could resist such an advance. In Nigeria, it might be acceptable. But in Malaysia, Indonesia and other Asian Muslim countries, you do so at a great risk to yourself. B4 any ignorant loud-mouthed individual starts a religious discourse out of this, bear in mind that its not that the ladies in this countries are not promiscuous. If they are interested, they secretively pop into the relative privacy of a room for their fix. If a lady in these countries, or even western nations, says no, you proceed at your own risk.

It seems, from sources, that Nwankwo was executing a bet for cash he had with friends over bedding the cleaner in question hence his desperate behavior. Nwankwo erred, no question about it, but didnt deserve the fate he got. The response of his friends only makes life more difficult for Nigerian students in KL who already have to bear with the negative potraits of fraud, prostitution, theft, visa evasion, violence, etc.

Bottom line: If u're in Rome behave like the Romans.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 5:14am On Apr 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

again, you are focusing on what is NOT important here. whether he was approached violently or not is irrelevant. these are local police officers enforcing local laws, if anyone doesnt like the way they behave/act/treat people, then they should get the fukc back to their home country, et voila, case solved! but if anyone is going to stay in a foreign country then they have to abide by their laws and regulations........and if police come to arrest you, COMPLY!!!! whether the charges are bogus or not, thats for the court to decide.

if he was my blood i would say the exact same thing, i certainly wouldnt advise him to fight the local police or try to run. thats the dumbest possible move.

No doubt that the country in question has helped you a lot, and no doubt that it has helped countless of Nigerians out there. But do we because we are being helped turned the deaf ears to burning issues? I know you're a conformist and probably thinking you'd never be in police or authority net. Think again!

10,000 people are innocently convicted in the United States every year, some of them on death row. In 2007, the UK justice system condemned 11,400 people to prison without being guilty of charges levelled against them.

So you think you are immune from miscarriage of justice, please wise up. I pray that you don't end up being convicted or arrested for a crime you do not know anything about. And peradventure you find yourself in that situation, you'd then realise that the KL authority you think are your friends would practically become your worse enemy overnight.

So pray.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 02, 2012
paris10:

No doubt that the country in question has helped you a lot, and no doubt that it has helped countless of Nigerians out there. But do we because we are being helped turned the deaf ears to burning issues? I know you're a conformist and probably thinking you'd never be in police or authority net. Think again!

10,000 people are innocently convicted in the United States every year, some of them on death row. In 2007, the UK justice system condemned 11,400 people to prison without being guilty of charges levelled against them.

So you think you are immune from miscarriage of justice, please wise up. I pray that you don't end up being convicted or arrested for a crime you do not know anything about. And peradventure you find yourself in that situation, you'd then realise that the KL authority you think are your friends would practically become your worse enemy.

So pray.

again bro, you are running away from the problem. whether i have been to Malaysia or any of these countries is irrelevant! these places have laws, when you decide to move there, you automatically decide to abide by them. end of story!

if anyone believes that they can go to a foreign country and use 9ja laws there, then they are clearly mistaking.
so again, i dont care what is the reason the cops came to arrest him, but when they came, he certainly should have followed them quietly rather than trying to fight his way out of this trouble.

yeah, many people are innocently jailed all around the world, but the important point IS:
- do you actually think that fighting the arresting officers is the way to solve this issue?!
- do you think that being dead is better than being in jail for a crime you didnt commit?

even if he was falsely arrested for a crime punishable by death, he would still have plenty of time in court to fight the charges, armed with a good lawyer.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

again bro, you are running away from the problem. whether i have been to Malaysia or any of these countries is irrelevant! these places have laws, when you decide to move there, you automatically decide to abide by them. end of story!

if anyone believes that they can go to a foreign country and use 9ja laws there, then they are clearly mistaking.
so again, i dont care what is the reason the cops came to arrest him, but when they came, he certainly should have followed them quietly rather than trying to fight his way out of this trouble.

yeah, many people are innocently jailed all around the world, but the important point IS:
- do you actually think that fighting the arresting officers is the way to solve this issue?!
- do you think that being dead is better than being in jail for a crime you didnt commit?

even if he was falsely arrested for a crime punishable by death, he would still have plenty of time in court to fight the charges, armed with a good lawyer.

Trust me bro, you are barking at the wrong tree, paris10 is naturally dumb, you can educate him all you want, he will never get it.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2012
The Arbiter:
@udogati

I must commend u for your demeanor, i find it refreshing to the sometimes foul vituperations on the forum. The ignorance of Nigerians can be astounding. I believe most find it difficult to grasp the idea that a lady could resist such an advance. In Nigeria, it might be acceptable. But in Malaysia, Indonesia and other Asian Muslim countries, you do so at a great risk to yourself. B4 any ignorant loud-mouthed individual starts a religious discourse out of this, bear in mind that its not that the ladies in this countries are not promiscuous. If they are interested, they secretively pop into the relative privacy of a room for their fix. If a lady in these countries, or even western nations, says no, you proceed at your own risk.

It seems, from sources, that Nwankwo was executing a bet for cash he had with friends over bedding the cleaner in question hence his desperate behavior. Nwankwo erred, no question about it, but didnt deserve the fate he got. The response of his friends only makes life more difficult for Nigerian students in KL who already have to bear with the negative potraits of fraud, prostitution, theft, visa evasion, violence, etc.

Bottom line: If u're in Rome behave like the Romans.

Please its just few of them in this forum, we still have alot of reasonable Nigerians here. The dumb ones are busy supporting all sorts crimes committed by some Nigerians in foreign land, but when they are caught they picked up their race-card and starting ranting dust.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2012
justwise: Trust me bro, you are barking at the wrong tree, paris10 is naturally dumb, you can educate him all you want, he will never get it.

yeah seems like it. it's funny how many are quick to call these countries as racist, but yet gladly move to such places to study/live or do their crimes.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by jidewin(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2012
udogati:

This!

2. The woman escaped him by getting into the lift, upon reaching the ground floor, she cried out for help from the Rela.

With probable evidences as this from fellow nigerians in the community where the deceased was residing,there's no point trying to defend him or the actions of RELA.
For pete sake,imagine if the "deliquent"(can't regard him as a man) had done same to your younger sister or daughter,what would you have done?I SURE WOULD HAVE HIS JOHNNY YANKED AND TWISTED SO HARRRD IT WONT FUNCTION FOR MONTHS.
Imagine such behavior in a foreign land.Even if all the women are sluts,was he a good ambassador of his fatherland? Arrant Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

yeah seems like it. it's funny how many are quick to call these countries as racist, but yet gladly move to such places to study/live or do their crimes.

Don't give them the time of the day, the same people demonstrating in foreign land claiming right they never had even in Nigeria will not speakout when police in Nigeria kill people with impunity, yet you don't see demonstration, boko haram has being slaughtering innocent Nigerian yet nobody dare go out to demonstrate, you don't need to show police or boko haram in Nigeria your manhood to be killed, but the moment some Nigerians travel outside Nigeria they feel that the whole world need to respect their rights even when they are busy committing all sorts of heinous crimes.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by jpworld(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2012
@udogati: I knew this guy Onochie personally, He is a very good footballer, he travels to Malaysia 4 ftball purpose, unfortunately, ftball didn't work out. His brother Obiorah also live in dat Venice hill Condominium. and recently got married I think the year 2010 or 2011

He has many of his town's men in dat Venice hill condo.. Tower 2 of dat building is the junk yard for Indian helm smokers, Their leader is (Name according to his passport, Might not be his real name) (Keluo Otteh) Nick Name (Stone) he is their Drugs supplier and their gang leader and also run a restaurant close to dat Venice hill Condo As of 2010 (I don't know if dat Stone is still alive) if he is still alive he needs to change his way, cause he will end in a terrible way soon.

Venice hill condo is a violent place as far as i am concern. 4-5 Nigerians died in violent way between the year 2008-2010..

Beating Onochie to death is total unacceptable, but it serves as serious warning to other Nigerians...

RIP Onochie
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Olaone1: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2012
justwise:

Don't give them the time of the day, the same people demonstrating in foreign land claiming right they never had even in Nigeria will not speakout when police in Nigeria kill people with impunity, yet you don't see demonstration, boko haram has being slaughtering innocent Nigerian yet nobody dare go out to demonstrate, you don't need to show police or boko haram in Nigeria your manhood to be killed, but the moment some Nigerians travel outside Nigeria they feel that the whole world need to respect their rights even when they are busy committing all sorts of heinous crimes.

Your comments are always stu.pid!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by member479760: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2012
those Asian men are terrible when black person doing anything with their women.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2012
nakedall: those Asian men are terrible when black person doing anything with their women.

Will you be happy if an Asian man abused your own woman?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Olaone1: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2012
Paris10, this is true about justwisedumb:
I wish you could just show a picture of yourself here to proof my assertion that you're not a Nigerian. You're a slowpoke. I believe you were born indecently through BehindBased thrusting (so are the rest of the members of your white a.s.s family).I believe you live in a trailer or perhaps a caravan and having intimate with your sisters (these are what your white a.s.s people do).

We as Nigerians will not tolerate the unjust killings of our fellow Nigerians when not convicted of a crime. No one should put the law unto their hands. Let the court decide who is guilty and who is not, who lives and who get put to death either through electric chair or lethal injection.

The death of Trayvon Martin is another example of this cruel and unjust crime committed against black people. I bet your a.s.s wouldn't live to see today if you were in the states and justifying the death of this innocent teen. Innocent in the sense that he was killed unjustly.

I'm always available to make sense.

Justdumb is simply an idi.ot!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Olaone1: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2012
This is why you are a bloody hypocrite, justwisedumb
This i.diot left a post from a mare insulting my parents just because the said mare is ibo like him. I replied the mare but justdumb banned me from his section.

Swine!

This is your reply to Paris10:
Silly cow, i wouldn't insult your family as they got nothing to do with this.

You have being crying your eyes out since the day your criminal aspirations were brought to untimely end in Travel Section, since then any where you sees my post you rain abuses on my family.

The same individual insulting white people now not long ago was trying to organise sham marriage for Nigerians in order to get British passport. Somebody reading your post will think that you are a patriotic Nigerian, no, you are a dubious criminals pretending to be who you are not.
How come you deemed it fit to leave nwamonkey's post insulting my parents? You ethnic bigot.

Son of a LovePeddler!
You git!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2012
Ola one: Paris10, this is true about justwisedumb:

Justdumb is simply an idi.ot!

Changing your ID from fstranger to Ola one will not stop people from noticing how s[i]tupid[/i] you are, its just in your blood.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Olaone1: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2012
justwise:

Changing your ID from fstranger to Ola one will not stop people from noticing how s[i]tupid[/i] you are, its just in your blood.
You started it. You have the opportunity to delete all the insults but you chose to display your i.diotic bigotry by leaving nwamonkey's.

You even emboldened it. You twerp!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Olaone1: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2012
Let me assure you, justdumb, you have murdered sleep and it has departed you. I simply hate closet ethnic bigots like you.

This forum will be hellish for your username till you do the needful thing.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Olaone1: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2012
justwise:

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2012
Ola one:
Now, I am happy with you.

I am not troublesome and you know this. But I was really miffed when you left his post untouched.
I hate it when people insult my parents hence my anger.

Thanks for deleting it.

Ola one:
You started it. You have the opportunity to delete all the insults but you chose to display your i.diotic bigotry by leaving nwamonkey's.

You even emboldened it. You twerp!

Ola one: Let me assure you, justdumb, you have murdered sleep and it has departed you. I simply hate closet ethnic bigots like you.

This forum will be hellish for your username till you do the needful thing.

My advice to you is to keep taking your medications as your GP pre-scripted, may be, just may be some sort dignity will restored in you
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by chagga(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2012
Robbers hijack luxury bus, rape students
By OUR REPORTERS
Monday, April 02, 2012

Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

Armed robbers at the weekend hijacked a luxury bus near Ijebu-Ode area of Ogun State raping secondary school students who were coming home for the Easter holiday. The bus was coming from Enugu to Lagos, but waylaid by the robbers, who barricaded the road about 11.30p.m. on Saturday

The bus was hired by a Catholic secondary school (name withheld) to convey the students to Lagos. Daily Sun gathered that the bus the students originally boarded left Enugu at about 7.30am but broke down on the road and another was sent to pick up the passengers.

It was gathered that the new bus was not also in good order and broke down several times on the way. A passenger, who simply identified herself as Franca, said at Ore in Ondo State, the passengers appealed to the driver to stop as it was already night but the driver was adamant, preferring to continue with the journey. Franca said somewhere near Ijebu Ode, some hoodlums barricaded the road and the driver was forced to stop.

She said the robbers, who were armed with sophisticated weapons, ordered the passengers who were mostly female students into the bush and had field day raping them.
She said the robbers, no fewer than 20, did not stop at raping the females but also dispossessed them of money, phones and other personal effects. She revealed that two girls suffered worse fate as most of the robbers who identified the two girls as virgins had rounds of sex with them.

Relatives of the victims yesterday stormed the head office of the transport company at the Jibowu area of Yaba Lagos protesting what they termed negligence on the part of the company. The relatives, who vowed to take the company to court, wondered why the driver of the ill-fated bus did not pass the night at Ore if he did not allegedly connive with the hoodlums.

Spokesman of the relatives, who simply identified himself as Mr. Martins, said they had gone to the Lagos State command to report the matter but they were referred to Ogun State since the attack did not happen in Lagos but Ijebu-Ode in Ogun State. Efforts to reach the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer on phone proved abortive. He was said to be attending a seminar.

However, Lagos State Police spokesman, Jaiyeoba Joseph, confirmed that some people actually came to the state command to report the incident but were referred to Ogun State.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/apr/02/national-02-04-2012-001.html
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Olaone1: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2012
justwise:

My advice to you is to keep taking your medications as your GP pre-scripted, may be, just may be some sort dignity will restored in you
Keep your stu.pid, useless advice to your stu.pid bigoted self
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by denzel2009: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
There must be vituperation on every thread. Nigerians smh!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by cap28: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
I think this guy got what he deserved:
first of all sane men do not go around flashing their private parts at women they are trying to chat up.

secondly fighting with the police is a fast track to the mortuary no matter what country you are in, but its even worse if you happen to be a black man in an asian country, asians are known for their extreme contempt for black people therefore the easiest way to drive an asian man crazy is to start messing around with his women. Let this be a warning to all those other nigerian male sex pests who think that flashing your private parts at a woman in a public place is normal behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State / Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead / Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.