Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business (11358 Views)

Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags / Can You Print On Polythene Sachets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by Richardid: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
Greetings to all Nairalanders.please i need your help. I want to venture into polythene bag production .somebody should pleasd give me an insight iof the business.
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by benz33(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
well i dont really have so much insight, but the little i ve is dat its a good and fast moving business. I have worked as a marketing manager for a company producing it and the Profit margin is so high.
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by eleven(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
Richardid: Greetings to all Nairalanders.please i need your help. I want to venture into polythene bag production .somebody should pleasd give me an insight iof the business.

OP. I am currently learning the ropes of a related field - waste polyethene processing with a view to go into polyethene production with time.

Though I have learnt one or two things about polyethene production, the type of machines needed, types of polyethene raw materials, coloration and their finished products.

Read these articles relating to waste recycling last night, might be of help to you: startups.co.uk/waste-and-recycling-business.html

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21130258/resources/InformationSheets/Plastics.htm

Cheers!
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by niapay(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2012
send email to matheworama@gmail.com for quotation of bag making machine models

Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by akpogbenz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ago (nig) Ent ltd is a consultant in polythene business.Polythene production is a very profitable business in nigeria and in the rest part of Africa but the militating factor to this business is lack of technical expertise which can deter and frustrate your effort in maximizing profit.one of our services as consultant is advicing you on how start and run this business successfully even as a dummy in this field. For more enquiries you can send us an email to akpogbenzs@gmail.com or you can call 08092041506, 07042639269.
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by Ejiogbe(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
Honestly, polythene shopping bags production and marketing is a very profitable venture.You can start this line of business as a big time nylon extruding company or as a small scale processor.It all depends on the available capital with you.If you are in Lagos, Nigeria, we can guide you one-on -one on how to start this business or if you are outside Lagos,we advise you to obtain our easy-to-read e-manual which exposes all you need to know about the polythene shopping bag venture.
DE-SUPREME INSTITUTE OF WEALTH CREATION, SOMOLU,LAGOS.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
08031890545,08076366575, 08023437278
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by Richardid: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
Thanks for your valuable contributions this is indeed a resourceful forum. Guys can i start this biz with 100,000 on a small scale. I live in warri.
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by knowledge4(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
How much do the machines cost?
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by Ndata(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
I learnt the machine is about 2.5 million naira.Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by chinosxl(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2012
That 2.5milla is very true. Even if u attempt to buy the machine cheap from China the cost of machine, shipping and clearing will land u close to that 2.5milla if not more.
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by Richardid: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2012
Guys you should not discourage small starters. There r differemt types of polythene,we hv the ones for wraping bread ,the big black ones. For shopping etc. The bread type does not need big machine but only sealing machine.

1 Like

Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by Ejiogbe(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ Richardid, YES, YOU CAN START NYLON PROCESSING INTO BAGS WITH 100,000 NAIRA OR LESS. YOU NEED TO KNOW THE BASIC ITEMS YOU NEED AND THE KNOW-HOW.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO IMPORT ANY MACHINE TO START AT THE SMALL-SCALE LEVEL.
VISIT www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
“THE SECRET OF SUCCESS IS GETTING STARTED”—HENRY FORD
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by akpos98: 12:24pm On May 27, 2016
Ejiogbe:
Honestly, polythene shopping bags production and marketing is a very profitable venture.You can start this line of business as a big time nylon extruding company or as a small scale processor.It all depends on the available capital with you.If you are in Lagos, Nigeria, we can guide you one-on -one on how to start this business or if you are outside Lagos,we advise you to obtain our easy-to-read e-manual which exposes all you need to know about the polythene shopping bag venture.
DE-SUPREME INSTITUTE OF WEALTH CREATION, SOMOLU,LAGOS.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
08031890545,08076366575, 08023437278
good day sir. will really love to knw more about. nylon processing.. we're can I download the manuall from.m tanks pls reply
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
i need new green pp sacks...50kg....08100491344 080778819344
Re: Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business by kennynike(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2021
benz33:
well i dont really have so much insight, but the little i ve is dat its a good and fast moving business. I have worked as a marketing manager for a company producing it and the Profit margin is so high.

I have an office in Lagos and I am looking for distributors and wholesalers of Nylon/Polythene Bags. Please, contact me if you want to venture into the business via 08065704780 and kennynike2003@gmail.com. or you link me up with major distributors

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) / I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman / Banks That Accept Naira Card For Facebook Ad Payment And Alternatives Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.