Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,223 members, 7,780,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

How To Close Your 2go Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Close Your 2go Account (21856 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Close Your 2go Account by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
please does anyone in the house know how to close a 2go account. I don't want to use it anymore, uninstalling the app from my phone is not good enough,

I contacted their staff, twice, on this issue but they are yet to respond. I need your advice.
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Mafia4life(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
Give me ur username and ur password. Then I change ur password to a very complicated code. After that, I will change ur mobile number used in registering it to an invalid number ( a cost of N30 )... With this, u will never be able to retrieve ur account nor remember the password grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2012
Please is it possible to change phone numbers on 2go?
Reply if it is possible because im stuck at that.
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by krugar07(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mafia4life: Give me ur username and ur password. Then I change ur password to a very complicated code. After that, I will change ur mobile number used in registering it to an invalid number ( a cost of N30 )... With this, u will never be able to retrieve ur account nor remember the password grin
big thief
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Domwiz4all(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
krugar07: big thief
he is not a thief wat he explainned is d oly way to close 2go account. Every msg u send to dem cost N30
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by krugar07(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
my brother am not talking about 30 naira.... u cannot change ur 2go phone number... so there is no way that thing will work
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Emasearu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mafia4life: Give me ur username and ur password. Then I change ur password to a very complicated code. After that, I will change ur mobile number used in registering it to an invalid number ( a cost of N30 )... With this, u will never be able to retrieve ur account nor remember the password grin
How do i change my number?
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by juiceysly(m): 12:29am On Aug 26, 2013
Emasearu:
How do i change my number?
u dey ask google?
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Emasearu(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
juiceysly: u dey ask google?
He said he knows how to do it na...
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Billal: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by nchurjames: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls I have a big problem with my 2go account..I can't buy, share or receive go credits..they said its cos my acc aint verified that is hud send 2go verified to 32120 which I did still nothing happened...no verification, no nothing my money just ∂єу waste...can any body tell M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ what to do
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Excelboi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
nchurjames: Pls I have a big problem with my 2go account..I can't buy, share or receive go credits..they said its cos my acc aint verified that is hud send 2go verified to 32120 which I did still nothing happened...no verification, no nothing my money just ∂єу waste...can any body tell M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ what to do
u must verify with the number you registered with, and not just any number. So log in with the number you use in registering and then try verifying again.
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by nchurjames: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Excelboi: u must verify with the number you registered with, and not just any number. So log in with the number you use in registering and then try verifying again.
oga I have done that but ots not working
Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Kezifils(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
2go account, once created, can't be deactivated or deleted and can be modified just ones. At least at the time being

1 Like

Re: How To Close Your 2go Account by Jeandewest(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2016
krugar07:
big thief
do u av money inside?

(1) (Reply)

Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free / @ / Top 10 Android Smartphones That Charge Very Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.