Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Cafe Charging N200 To Check Jamb? Let Me Help You Check For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cafe Charging N200 To Check Jamb? Let Me Help You Check For Free (681 Views)

How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status / How To Check JAMB 2015 Results / How To Check JAMB Online Admission Status 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cafe Charging N200 To Check Jamb? Let Me Help You Check For Free by Winnerslfc(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2012
Initially it was said that cyber cafes partnered with JAMB but i disagreed. Hmm now i am getting convinced. I took a stroll to a cafe here and was shocked to see people paying N200 for jamb checking all in desperation. I got more angry when i saw a guy pleading with his N150.
Well i have decided to check for as many people as i can. YOU DONT NEED TO PAY FOR MY INTERNET COST. Simply go here www.facebook.com/felibrain and drop your Reg number. I shall be updating that page every one hour.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Cafe Charging N200 To Check Jamb? Let Me Help You Check For Free by Winnerslfc(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2012
Rember to say THANK YOU by hiting the LIKE button on the page.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Christian Education For Internationals / Any Aspiring Law Students/lawyers? / Fed Poly Idah Kogi State New Student'z Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.