Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? (10462 Views)

Poll: Can you remain friends with an ex after being intimate?

Yes: 52% (50 votes)
No: 31% (30 votes)
Not sure: 16% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by tivta(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2012
Is it just me or is it difficult to remain friends with an ex especially when you are a guy? I know most girls dont have problems with being friends with an ex but i usually wonder how you girls feel being friends with a man who is entered your honey pot before? Guys what do you also feel under such situation?
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2012
And why should we remain friends after a break up

I dont know u

U dont know me - everyone to their own lane undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by tivta(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2012
^^^^
I take it you are a guy. I wonder what the ladies have to say...
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2012
No i can't. It makes no sense whatsoever to remain friends with someone who discombobulated your emotions, auctioned it, and eventually sold it. An ex is an ex. Remove the old, and make way for the new. I won't hate her, but i won't pick up the phone to call and find out about her whereabouts. I'll only communicate with her when we meet accidentally at an event or any random place. . . Meeting her would never be premeditated.

She's not the only one that can make me happy, why would i allow her make me miserable by remembering our past everytime i see her as just a friend? Life goes on gaddammit! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2012
Depends.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2012
~Killz~:
No i can't. It makes no sense whatsoever to remain friends with someone who discombobulated your emotions, auctioned it, and eventually sold it. An ex is an ex. Remove the old, and make way for the new. I won't hate her, but i won't pick up the phone to call and find out about her whereabouts. I'll only communicate with her when we meet accidentally at an event or any random place. . . Meeting her would never be premeditated.

She's not the only one that can make me happy, why would i allow her make me miserable by remembering our past everytime i see her as just a friend? Life goes on gaddammit! cheesy

for once you have spoken like an albino a human being which u are not grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2012
190:

for once you have spoken like an albino a human being which u are not grin grin grin grin
Thunder fire you and dislocate ya left yansh there! angry grin grin Na me say make she leave you after 6years? grin grin
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2012
why not if it wasnt a bitter break up?
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2012
sexykillz we get gist oh
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2012
myself and iyatrustee had a bitter break up after many years together sad sad
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2012
190: sexykillz we get gist oh
Oya na. . . cheesy
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by mykejones(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2012
I have six of them as friends now..lol. The seventh one no gree. Infact,i called 3last week sef.
It's a simple world dudes! I always offer my olive hand of friendshp 2 all. Ex inclusive.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2012
I can only be friend with an Ex when i am married. Whatever follows afterward i guess will be to my advantage.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2012
dats why i keep saying nairaland is just a place to unwind! so these two ewu's above me are friends and yet they wld turn any gud thread into a war front! angrytalking abt killz and 190
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2012
190: myself and iyatrustee had a bitter break up after many years together sad sad

helllll no! i moved on cos u were not worth the trouble socially, sex.ualy and financially! wink
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2012
iyatrustee: dats why i keep saying nairaland is just a place to unwind! so these two ewu's above me are friends and yet they wld turn any gud thread into a war front! angrytalking abt killz and 190
Are you discombobulated? angry
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2012
yeah. just like u right? angry
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2012
iyatrustee: yeah. just like u right? angry
Yours is in the superlative degree! angry
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2012
before nko. u neva know say crase pass crase? grin grin
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2012
iyatrustee: before nko. u neva know say crase pass crase? grin grin
***She finally admits she's crazy***

Ehn. . . You say? grin

Me i craze with swagger. . . cheesy
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2012
@qst, of course, i can still be friends with an ex, although it depends to a large extend, hw we broke up.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by ogbongzky(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2012
Some babes might love to remain friends with guys that are rich. Once in a while, they can still get something from such guys you know, with no much strings attached
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by ceejayluv(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Yeah, Just Bleep Friends
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2012
@ ogbongzyk, must u guys always link everytin to financial gains? wonder d kind of girls u guys here date sha. undecided
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by claremont(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2012
Nah -I can never be friends with an EX (Over my dead body)

esp if we split on bitter terms - NEVER!
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by orekinky: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2012
Yewz.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2012
iyatrustee: @ ogbongzyk, must u guys always link everytin to financial gains? wonder d kind of girls u guys here date sha. undecided

the 99.9% of your kind out there

always stealing and eatin their boyfriend'z money angry angry
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2012
@190, if not my boyfriend's money, whose should i chop? angry
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Tinax(f): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2012
ya still frnds wt my ex, we got separated on a mutual ground,though no strings attached .
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Martini101(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2012
@ Administrators. Please this colour addition 'll Blind smbdy oh! My 20cent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman / J / Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.