Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Brand New Nairaland Theme - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brand New Nairaland Theme (20510 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / New Nairaland: State Of The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by dapo338(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2012
I prefer this new look compared to the old but i will love the colour a bit lighter. Thanks
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by timpaker(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun, please can you tell me what you smoked before embarking on this vision threatening theme?
I recently changed my goggle to adapt to the former, and now this?
I just wanna believe it is part of the april fool gimmicks.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2012
This looks like some fools day stuff.
It can't be real.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by egift(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2012
I said this before, I will say it again just once:

1. Since Nairaland have grown so big that no Nigerian site is going to beat it anytime soon, like Goodluck Jonathan (with fuel subsidy) - Seun has place it upon himself to not only useless this site, but to also spoil it.

2. With due respect, Seun this is the most useless colour combination I have seen for a well traffic site. (Even if this template is for free and you put a gun on my head, I will never put this on my site.)

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Mynd44: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2012
jmoore: why not create several themes, so that one can have options of choosing a default theme for his/her own taste
Best idea I heard all year on NL
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by mukina2: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2012
I reserve my comment sad
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by manny4life(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun,

Just when I was about to start actively engage in NL, you kill it again. This will make me go to the Optometrist for glasses; brother, if you continue on this path, this will hurt what's left of NL image.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by airmark(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2012
These colours are militating against my eyes.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by gururguy: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2012
i thinks this theme is nice. please can u reply to the email i sent u. seun seun seun
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by olatwo(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2012
Hmm! Though i love this theme too buh,i don't think its softer than the previuos one. It looks cool on mobile wink . Just like that of Uber social. Don't know y people are complaining **confused**
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by blackboi(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2012
Nairaland, na u be this
No! No!! No!! Can't be, an enemy must have done this
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2012
why naaaa this theme is injuring my eyes use a plain color what kind of **** is this? angry
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by mkmyers45(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2012
April fool fun for seun? Lets see
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by emisun(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2012
thought it seems to have a good response from the pupil down to the nerves that carry the info to the brain,it falls short of maturity.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by jodeci01: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2012
Looking a it makes me dizzy
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by queensmith: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2012
seriously? photons? science? it's a forum not a rocketship dude!

and right now it's lookin like the myspace page of a 13 year old! girl or boy you choose.

Now take a look at other forums and make your choice, this is not friendly with anything, be it the eyes, the face, the vision!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Mavor: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2012
Creating nairaland early 2000s was one of the coolest thing Seun has ever done. Since then, the dude has run out of ideas. RIP Nairaland (200?-2012) cry
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by abdurrazaq(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2012
The explanation is humane and understandable but, you should look at the artistic part and IDENTITY, that goes with the previous themes. This is a project dedicated to Nigeria and the previous themes had been well designed enough to bear the dominant colour of Nigerian flag, GREEN. I believe you can do better with the theme safety to the eyes without jeopardising the artistic angle. This is not just it and please, restore the last one pending the time you come up with something better scientifically and artisitically and, we can pretend this is our April fool for 2012.
Thanks.
GOD bless NIGERIA.
GOD bless NAIRALAND and its members.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by mkmyers45(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2012
mukina2: I reserve my comment sad
Muki say something now
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2012
If It's real we all will soon get use to it!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Seun(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2012
mukina2: I reserve my comment sad
What's the meaning of this? I explained the rationale to you. Why not send me a private mail if you have issues with it?
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2012
Okaaaay! So its like this is the NL3? Nawa oo, Seun is fast oo.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by slimyem: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2012
na this one come worse pass!
Haba!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Remii(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun, pls stop thinking, the last light green page is better, revert please, some of us are in mid 40s and eyes are not that sharp again oo
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun I think this new theme is great. But there are places with bright colours that rush at you. Do something about those please. Or you could leave the option to the user to design his theme to his liking.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2012
just when we started getting used to the other theme you change it to this? your new colours just don't go with networking sites
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by anathemiamia(f): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2012
I don't mind ur trying out new colours but seriously ΰ need something more serious. This olive looks like vomit! Preferred the first not so white background and deep coloured prints.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by crackjoor: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2012
which kind yeye black board theme be dis again.... E nah make sense at all....
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by StateOfMind: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun is annoyingly humble!lol. So you actually changed the colours after you personally experienced the 'teary eyes syndrome' nairalanders have been complaining of?

If you hadn't spent more than 30 minutes that day, you wouldnt have realised how bad it was? The whole plea n complaints about the colours actually fell on deaf ears?

You no try at all cos you did this for yourself,not for your members.

Anyway these so called dark colours SUCK! Too strange to deal with at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by hamsky: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2012
[size=15pt]I think this should be called Nairaland for Colour Blind people........A good theme should only consist of three colors at most. I suggest you stick to the conventional Green, White and black color.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo / Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.