Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38908 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08056062776 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2014
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08056066326 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2014

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
:DI help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by justbiz: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
@carmart: my advise for this thread... I was trying to see how ppl post on your thread but most post comes from you alone. I guess you talk to people privately, why can't you make it appear to public to enhance their confidence in you....just thinking!
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
@justbiz Thank for your advise surely I will start doing that,we learn everyday and I have learnt,God bless you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2014

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2014
;DI help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2014

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by donfiddo: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by MohammedObey1: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2014
Greetings, Please I need an advice on swapping Acura MDX engine with Sienna engine because of the gearbox problem. I'm afraid of changing the gearbox its may still give same sleeping problem. It is from this forum I learnt that the transmission of 2001 is always like that, please should I go a head with the swapping or there's another alternative, the engine is perfectly ok.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by dvibes: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Can i get a Peugeot 307 for 700k Auto?

damola251@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by halobaba: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
how much will land 2010 rangerover sport to lagos
also tell me how much will land the 2012 of same car
all including custom.

halloj2000@yahoo.com

may visit the market 9th urgent response needed
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Ttom(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
I appreciate your good job
Hoping to do business with you
I will send you an email for more discusion
Thanks
TOm

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.