Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38910 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
@prince paris I did not see the picture,pls tell me the name of the car or send me the link so dat I can get it,then I will give you feed back with the prince
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by princeparis(m): 1:05am On Jul 08, 2012
i believe the honda is called adidas. it is reverse light is different. kind of divided.

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2012
@prince paris you will get it for 800k with custom duty
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2012

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770,any car u get from cotonuo is #300,000 differece from lagos used car,best offer at cotonuo a car of your teast not accidental cars

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
TELL ME THE MODEL YOU WANT
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF CAR
I WILL ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED call me 08130380111
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770,any car u get from cotonuo is #300,000 differece from lagos used car,best offer at cotonuo a car of your teast not accidental cars

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED call me 08130380111
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by AkpuNku2: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
my budget na 300k, Mercedes 190-padded or v-boot or any other good ones
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:14am On Jul 10, 2012
@akpu ndu sorry you can't get any of them at that budget sir.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2012

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2012

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
I WILL DELIVER YOUR CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED call me 08130380111
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kenAri: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
how much will it cost to buy toyota corrola 2003, spot and toyota rav4 2003.I mean all the costs, both hidden and open...lol
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by AkpuNku2: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
how much will Mitsubishi L300 Bus for transport will cost me
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
@Ken Ari toyota camery 2003 with custom duties will cos you 1.4m while Rav4 2003 with custom duties will go for 1.6m,thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
@Akpu Ndu crystal lite roof will go for 1m and the flat roof will go for 880k,thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by chukel(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2012
hi, carmart. please can u furnish me with the prices of the following vehicles
1. toyota camry 2007 XLE
2. nissan pathfinder 2002/2003 model
3. toyota highlander 2002/2003 model
4. mercedes benz c240 2000 model
5. honda accord 2005 model.
pls i'm waiting for ur reply
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2012
@chukel toyota camery 2007 XLE- 2m ,Nissan pathfinder 2.1m,Highlander 2m,c240 benz -1.9m,honda accord 2005 1.550m,all this price given to yoi is including the original custom duty.you can call me on 08130380111 my name is Fred.thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by sanishehu(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
Price of 1999 honda civic and 1992 honda civic 4drs
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
@sanishedu 1999 you will get it for 950k-while the 1992-550k
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by sogabisi: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Gd day, pls can u tell me how much it will cost to get a "NISSAN MICRA", with factory fitted AC, automatic, leather seat and very very sound engine? Pls include the custom duties and cost of landing in Ibadan. Thank you. I await your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.