Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38899 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by PUNANNY(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Please sir,how much will it cost me to get a nissan pathfinder 2001 model with full option+leather seat and auxilliary gear inclusive
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2012
@punanny you will get the nissan parthfinder with custom duty for 1.350m fullest option.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2012
@punanny you will get the nissan parthfinder for 1.350m fullest option.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by deandavid(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
mr fred, how much can i budget to get a strong toyota hilux, from cotonou.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
@deandavid budget 1.4m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by AmenJoan(f): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
how much can i get a 2door nissan almera auto?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2012
@Amenjoan come with 850k and get a clean one.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by austinsmat(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2012
i want to buy golf3 grade like how much to buget for it
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2012
@austinsmat budge 550k-600k u will get a clean one.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by talktoara: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hi Mr Fred,

How much can i get a toyota camry '99 full option

Expection your reply

Tx.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by 9ja4u(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hi Mr Fred,
A bmw E39 2002 or 2003 530i how much would it go for.
Cheers
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2012
@talktoara u will get the 99 camery for 1.150m with custom duty.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
@9ja4u what is your budget for the car?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ACM10: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
How much is Toyota Avalon 2003 model and 2004 model, automatic, leather interior with a reasonable mileage?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by 9ja4u(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
carmarts: @9ja4u what is your budget for the car?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2012
@9ja4u make it 1m u will get it
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ACM10: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
ACM10: How much is Toyota Avalon 2003 model and 2004 model, automatic, leather interior with a reasonable mileage?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ACM10 you will get it for 1.6m-1.7m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.