Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

A Thread For Anorexia, Bulimia And Other EDNOS. Let's Lose The Weight Together - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Anorexia, Bulimia And Other EDNOS. Let's Lose The Weight Together (1453 Views)

Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Eating Disorders - A Great Parent Resource If Your Child Has Anorexia Or Bulimia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Anorexia, Bulimia And Other EDNOS. Let's Lose The Weight Together by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2012
Note that this thread is by no means encouraging you to try any of these if you haven't previously thought of it or if you are under the age of sixteen (16)

As a brief intro, I'ℓℓ define a few terms that I may use often.
Anorexia is an eating disorder characterized by excessive weight loss, irrational fear of gaining weight and a distorted body self-perception.
Anorexic: a person suffering from anorexia
Bulimia: is an eating disorder characterized by binge eating and purging or consuming a large amount of food in a short amount of time, followed by an attempt to rid oneself of the food consumed, usually by purging (vomiting) and/or by laxative , diuretics or excessive exercise.
Bulimic: a person suffering from Bulimia
Wannarexic: someone who claims to have anorexia nervosa , or wishes they did, but does not. Usually derogatory but here I won't use it in a derogatory manner. (Anything to lose the weight yeah?)
EDNOS(Eating disorder not otherwise specified): This category is frequently used for people who meet some, but not all, of the diagnostic criteria for anorexia nervosa , bulimia nervosa or binge eating disorder .
Binge: A binge is any behavior indulged to excess.
Purge: to remove food by means of self-induced vomiting or using laxatives.
Regardless of which one ΰ fall into, feel free to join me in my quest to lose more weight than I've gained in the past four months.

This road is not for everyone. I'm sure there are people like this who have had to go thru it alone. This time ΰ don't have to be.

Me First.
I started purging today. This morning felt good. All the oil I dint have to absorb!

LW-128lbs/58kg(I'd give a lot to weigh this again and it was just 2yrs back)
Cw- 190lbs/86kg
CGW - 80kg
Gw - 70kg
UGW - 63kg
My favourite weight is btw 65 and 68 kg though but I need to lose more than that so stabilize.
Re: A Thread For Anorexia, Bulimia And Other EDNOS. Let's Lose The Weight Together by reinedamse: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2012
subscribing. kiss
what are u using to purge.i'm a newbie
Re: A Thread For Anorexia, Bulimia And Other EDNOS. Let's Lose The Weight Together by Seun(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hmm.
Re: A Thread For Anorexia, Bulimia And Other EDNOS. Let's Lose The Weight Together by mukina2: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
wahala. hummm
Re: A Thread For Anorexia, Bulimia And Other EDNOS. Let's Lose The Weight Together by reinedamse: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
Wetin be una own cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

. / GRAPHIC CONTENT!:Teen with football-sized tumour in her mouth / Know If It Is Malaria Or Typhiod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.