Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! (108349 Views)

2nd Batch Have Been Released,at Federal Polytechnic Offa,kwara State / Second Barch As Released At Fedralpoly Offa. / Unilag Supplementary List Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Buc(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2012
Pls sbody talk 2 me (preferably a law student @ unn). I chose unn second choice applied 4 law scored 259 and my state of origin is Imo. What do my chance look like.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Odunnu: 8:58pm On May 26, 2012
You made University of Nigeria your second choice and Law too? Sorry for you and I am being sincere.
Pray, tell, what was your first choice sch.?

3 Likes

Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Danix101: 10:44pm On May 26, 2012
i had 249 in UTME,4rm Abia state,4 med&surg,what're my chances? undecidedi had 249 in UTME,4rm Abia state,4 med&surg,what're my chances?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 26, 2012
Yeeesh! You need to score >300 in post utme mate.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by bodman4us: 6:55am On May 27, 2012
Unn pst jamb form is out.see details on their site.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Princevik(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2012
Which site do you mean..is it not unn.edu.ng?
I have been ransacking the site all day and there is Ɲ‎​☺° such info on it......pls could you post the site's link on NL
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Davidgerald: 12:59pm On May 27, 2012
I got an info 2day dat unn postutme date hs bin scheduled bt am nt sure abt d date....i ws told it will commence sales of postutme forms nxtwik....gudluk 2 unn aspirants...
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by lyndy69: 3:32pm On May 27, 2012
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka has almost concluded plans to conduct the 2012/2013 post-UTME Screening Exercise for her prospective candidates. Stay here for regular updates...

http://www.unn-edu.info/2012/05/unn-post-utme-screening-exercise.html
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Buc(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2012
Odunnu: You made University of Nigeria your second choice and Law too? Sorry for you and I am being sincere.
Pray, tell, what was your first choice sch.?
ABU.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Odunnu: 5:10pm On May 27, 2012
You 'fuckup'
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Buc(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2012
y say so?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Odunnu: 5:45pm On May 27, 2012
University of Nigeria is 'naturally ahead' of every other. Making it a 2nd choice is limiting your chances. They wont give it to you. The most they can do and that is if you are related to Goodluck J. is give you a course like Music or religious studies or culture or gardening, lol. and the very next opportunity they have at screening, screen you out for one useless reason

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Danix101: 7:26pm On May 27, 2012
do we av 2 travel 2 unn 2 get d post ume scratch cards?
do we av 2 travel 2 unn 2 get d post ume scratch cards
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by lyndy69: 8:40pm On May 27, 2012
Odunnu: University of Nigeria is 'naturally ahead' of every other. Making it a 2nd choice is limiting your chances. They wont give it to you. The most they can do and that is if you are related to Goodluck J. is give you a course like Music or religious studies or culture or gardening, lol. and the very next opportunity they have at screening, screen you out for one useless reason

cheesy grin
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by lyndy69: 8:43pm On May 27, 2012
Danix101: do we av 2 travel 2 unn 2 get d post ume scratch cards?
The registration scratch card is not yet on sale
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by studyabfree: 4:10am On May 28, 2012
I was once an aspirant of admission in UNN. That was 2006, scored 250 and going for Law. Thinking to myself that the post Ume would be a workover for me, since I could score that high in jamb what is UNN post ume that would make me not to be admitted that year, with the normal preparation I went into the post Ume hall with full comfidence, answered all the questions that was given to me and was filled with high hopes.

But to my surprise when the result came out, I was scoring 140. I was so downcasted, I knew definitly that I dont stand a chance, that year pass without me getting admitted.

Nevertheless, The same happened the next year, scoring high in jamb and very low score in UNN screening. Until I discovered the secret of passing the UNN post UMe exam I was clueless while my mate get admitted I was at home whiling away precious time, and I'm not happy.

Notwithstanding, The next year I was determined to pass UNN exam comes what may, I went searching till I found this secret that finally made me smiling to UNN with a score of 298 in post Ume and my name second in the primary list. I'm going to reveal the secret here with you.

finally, the secret lies in UNN past question paper. sincerely speaking, UNN repeat most of their questions year in year out, and the only way for you to pass very well and get admitted is by followiny the questions and answers.

There is no hard and fast rule, if only I'd discovered this secret my first year of jamb, so if you're a UNN aspirant and you're reading this you are lucky because I've shown you the key to passing UNN exam without reading textbooks cover to cover. So hurry now get your comprehensive Master success past question paper anywhere you are, Remember your admission this year is sure and a stitch in time...

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by mcdokwe(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2012
studyabfree: I was once an aspirant of admission in UNN. That was 2006, scored 250 and going for Law. Thinking to myself that the post Ume would be a workover for me, since I could score that high in jamb what is UNN post ume that would make me not to be admitted that year, with the normal preparation I went into the post Ume hall with full comfidence, answered all the questions that was given to me and was filled with high hopes.

But to my surprise when the result came out, I was scoring 140. I was so downcasted, I knew definitly that I dont stand a chance, that year pass without me getting admitted.

Nevertheless, The same happened the next year, scoring high in jamb and very low score in UNN screening. Until I discovered the secret of passing the UNN post UMe exam I was clueless while my mate get admitted I was at home whiling away precious time, and I'm not happy.

Notwithstanding, The next year I was determined to pass UNN exam comes what may, I went searching till I found this secret that finally made me smiling to UNN with a score of 298 in post Ume and my name second in the primary list. I'm going to reveal the secret here with you.

finally, the secret lies in UNN past question paper. sincerely speaking, UNN repeat most of their questions year in year out, and the only way for you to pass very well and get admitted is by followiny the questions and answers.

There is no hard and fast rule, if only I'd discovered this secret my first year of jamb, so if you're a UNN aspirant and you're reading this you are lucky because I've shown you the key to passing UNN exam without reading textbooks cover to cover. So hurry now get your comprehensive Master success past question paper anywhere you are, Remember your admission this year is sure and a stitch in time...
I never saw what the past question was before I wrote my PUme, the truth remains that u are expected/need to know all the basics having gotten an o level and written jamb. the past questiona are more like guides

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by mcdokwe(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2012
Odunnu: University of Nigeria is 'naturally ahead' of every other. Making it a 2nd choice is limiting your chances. They wont give it to you. The most they can do and that is if you are related to Goodluck J. is give you a course like Music or religious studies or culture or gardening, lol. and the very next opportunity they have at screening, screen you out for one useless reason
thats not very true. though UNN gives preferential treatments to first choice candidates, they nonetheless offer admission to second choice candidates.
do not lose hope if u made UNN your second choice institution, just work hard to prove u merit admission, God on your side you will be admitted

1 Like

Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by mcdokwe(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2012
goodluck

Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by studyabfree: 12:03pm On May 28, 2012
studyabfree: I was once an aspirant of admission in UNN. That was 2006, scored 250 and going for Law. Thinking to myself that the post Ume would be a workover for me, since I could score that high in jamb what is UNN post ume that would make me not to be admitted that year, with the normal preparation I went into the post Ume hall with full comfidence, answered all the questions that was given to me and was filled with high hopes.

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA HAS COMMENCED ITS SCREENING EXCERCISE REGISTRATION.
THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE POST- UME SCREENING TEST REGISTRATION:

Payment:
a. Scratch Card Access Code or
b. Bank Payment Confirmation Code (if applicable)

Bio-Data:
a. Scanned passport size picture (File Size: Not more than 15 KiloBytes)
b. All other details like Name, Sex and Origin will be provided from JAMB database.

Academic Data:
a. All details like University, Choice and Score will be provided from JAMB database

Personal Data:
a. Email
b. Phone Number

Type your Mobile Phone Number into the space provided for it. Please bear in mind that you are expected to just supply the 11 digits of your mobile phone number (for example, if your Phone No is 08022222222, please type 08022222222 only into the Phone Number field).

Kindly provide a valid email address as this would be used to send details about your admission to you.

Follow the instructions until you have completed the exercise and print out only your ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP after submitting the details.

Click here to apply http://portal.unn.edu.ng/mo/std/pume/00/login.htm.

You can Get You Post UME cards in University Of Nigeria Community Bank, First Bank Nigeria, Nsukka Campus etc. For Help on Purchasing the Cards You can holla Me 07038707887. To your success.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Idacrux: 12:15pm On May 28, 2012
How sure is this and date for the xam
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Princevik(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2012
@Studyabfree how much is the pume scratch card?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by studyabfree: 12:13pm On May 29, 2012
Princevik: @Studyabfree how much is the pume scratch card?

For now, no one is sure of the price of the card buh U can bring 2k while coming to get it, should not exceed that.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 29, 2012
University of Nigeria has commenced registration for the 2012/13 Post-UTME examination. Scratch cards can be obtained at the university microfinance banks, First Bank and Nsukka campus for N2000 Go to the school portal for more info.
And there is also a [url=http://www.unn.edu.ng/sites/unn.edu.ng/files/images/2012-2013%20PUTME%20SCREENING%20ANNOUNCEMENT.pdf].pdf file[/url] on the home page
Good luck!
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 29, 2012
Jeffbaba: Any1 that knows a sure way for me to runs my way into UNN should tell me......ASAP......i can pay!
If u try to dupe me amadioha will kill u....oya oya
_
There's no special way, you only have to read and write well on that day. Oh and . . . read!
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by lyndy69: 4:48pm On May 29, 2012
Registration has finally commenced for the 2012/2013 UNN Post Utme screening exercise
Goodluck to all University of Nigeria aspirants.....
http://www.unn-edu.info/2012/05/unn-post-utme-screening-exercise.html
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by gunners4u: 5:51pm On May 29, 2012
Wen is d exam starting
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by DTalented(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2012
Odunnu: I am not promising anything but lets hear your problems as it affects the faculty of business administration.
@Mpetempe, do as lyndy says. Visit JAMB office.

pls what was the cut off mark for business mgt. last yr?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Danix101: 9:09pm On May 29, 2012
just heard dat d pume is slated 4 June19,not sure yet but please DO WE HAVE 2 TRAVEL ALL D WAY 2 NSUKKA 2 BUY POST UME SCRATCH CARD?? just heard dat d pume is slated 4 June19,not sure yet but please DO WE HAVE 2 TRAVEL ALL D WAY 2 NSUKKA 2 BUY POST UME SCRATCH CARD??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / 2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.