Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus (17837 Views)

The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday / ***happy Palm Sunday*** / Palm Sunday Procession In Offa (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Ofido(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
All Am Karid.
Today Marks The Day Kegyte Gyration Started.

On dis same day D, bless men ''m'' raise to power wat i can not decode onward Jerusalem via Bethphage & Bethany close by Mount Olives triumphantly with AB emporrow on d ecowas drum, AB Peter on d tapping drum, and Nicomus and Judas on the friut. Gyrating a very tikademus Gyration that is tom-tom miliki, migrating into Jerusalem.

Recall that Fellow Jesus who's first act as a Chief was his 1st widely accepted miracle in Galilee, As transwired in that book of nkwu versus ngwo that d 1st Kegyte Chief, Adam Chief irya universe, XYZ Fellow Jesus, Chief d calvary whom on his tentahoja was d 1st chief to turn water into a benbestic holy water in Galilee and asked all am karid even animale's to embibe till infinito.

That is why in kegyte activities today, wen ever a chief is in presidential he is ment to turn water into wine so that all am karid will embibe as in wat happened in Galilee before the proper Gyration which was wat Adam Chief Jesus demostrated by his triumphant entry into Jerusalem.
Also the symbol of Kegyte has always remained THE PALM TREE & PALM WINE KEG, and the colour has also remained GREEN.

I and Only XYZ Omega, a senior living fellow via iyra rice, special adviser to the next Governor of Anambra state on palm wine matters, The House member representing Ndi Ote Nkwu in the whole universe have terribly landed without any regret and is a supremus comrados...!!!!
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz3(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
WTF is this Nonsense?
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Dyt(f): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Killz~:
WTF is this Nonsense?

Lmao
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Chris4sure(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2012
killz u wont understand. Ofido is am karied n vibrating...
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by claremont(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
This voice remain the voice of Elder Claremont, b4 b4 ilya du UNIBEN. I am vibrating from the UK. If there is any informatua by d way of kegite club UK, fire to me; may we all walk and jam pound sterling, may our enemies go by the way of Abacha. All is karability, the gods are wise; 1love.

3 Likes

Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Austino2955: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
@killz u will not understand because u ar an ANIMALII, d book of bookosis fired, many ar called but few ar chosen, u ar not among d chosen entity. Mind u , u ar in d midst of hypernoged entity who have recognised d first chiefoo, d more u look d less u see MR. KILLZ. All i am carried should just walk and never to sstumble. I remain XYZ FELOOW COMMANDO, ILYA DU UNIPORT. I HAVE VIBRATED
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz3(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
Austino2955: @killz u will not understand because u ar an ANIMALII, d book of bookosis fired, many ar called but few ar chosen, u ar not among d chosen entity. Mind u , u ar in d midst of hypernoged entity who have recognised d first chiefoo, d more u look d less u see MR. KILLZ. All i am carried should just walk and never to sstumble. I remain XYZ FELOOW COMMANDO, ILYA DU UNIPORT. I HAVE VIBRATED
You are a glorified Idi[i]o[/i]t! Keep vibrating while your mates are busy studying. . . Nonsense!
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by xynerise: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
@op. You can vibrate and kiss my hairy asss. grin. Good evening kills! Is good to be back home. How ur children na? grin
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz3(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
xynerise: @op. You can vibrate and kiss my hairy asss. grin. Good evening kills! Is good to be back home. How ur children na? grin
Hahahaha. . . He's back o! Welcome. cheesy

Skydeep has been keeping my kids company. . . grin grin grin
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by xynerise: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Hahahaha. . . He's back o! Welcome. cheesy

Skydeep has been keeping my kids company. . . grin grin grin
which skydeep? grin. That ur two and half kids tongue
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Austino2955: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
[quote author=~Killz~]
[color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]You are a glorified Idi[i]o[/i]t! Keep vibrating while your mates are busy studying. . . Nonsense. @ KILLZ or what do u call urself . I am not ur class, i am a MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER and PHD in view. Am a level 12 officer in a fewderal government establishment, i have 4 children ,living in my own built house, cars, i do not see y a nonentity like u will be reminding me to go and read, ar u d one who reminded me before i achieve this level i am, u ar antergonising kegite club, it just a socio-cultural organisation like u have ur village meeting, church youth club or other sub groups or ur school and office qelfare group that interaact brainstom and see to the wellbeing of member as u make urself happy. Ur kind of personson is such that belong to either, eckanka, gay, rapist, armed robber, illuminati, sadist club, church of satan, and other negative club, that is y u ar so blind not to see anything good in kegite

3 Likes

Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
@ KILLZ or what do u call urself . I am not ur class, i am a MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER and PHD in view. Am a level 12 officer in a [size=15pt]fewderal[/size] government establishment, i have 4 children ,living in my own built house, cars, i do not see y a nonentity like u will be reminding me to go and read, ar u d one who reminded me before i achieve this level i am, u ar [size=15pt]antergonising[/size] kegite club, it just a socio-cultural organisation like u have ur village meeting, church youth club or other sub groups or ur school and office [size=15pt]qelfare[/size] group that [size=15pt]interaact brainstom[/size] and see to the wellbeing of member as u make urself happy. Ur kind of [size=15pt]personson[/size] is such that belong to either, eckanka, gay, Molester, armed robber, illuminati, sadist club, church of satan, and other negative club, that is y u ar so blind not to see anything good in kegite
Did you just say Masters holder with Phd in view?
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by newmusic: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
Kills, its not every post you should reply. The post is simply not meant for you.

If you want to study, its your choice, leave others to gyrate and others to make money.

LEAVE THIS POST PLEASE AND BE MATURE!!!

Im not a kegite though.

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Austino2955: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
Yes i hav my masters degree already and in the process of my PHD, do not liken everyone in NL like a Loofer or whatever ur imagination tells u, ok. Be warn.

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
Austino2955: Yes i hav my masters degree already and in the process of my PHD, do not liken everyone in NL like a Loofer or whatever ur imagination tells u, ok. Be warn.
Olodo. You spoiled everything when you said "be warn". . . Now take a look at your earlier post and tell me which Master's degree holder spells as miserable as you just did. . . grin grin grin Drunk Kegite! BTW, it's Be warned. not Be Warn. . .WTF And it's not "loofer", it's "loafer"

Did you really say you were a masters degree Holder? grin
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
newmusic: Kills, its not every post you should reply. The post is simply not meant for you.

If you want to study, its your choice, leave others to gyrate and others to make money.

Im not a kegite though.
Bounce. . .
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Austino2955: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
[quote author=newmusic]Kills, its not every post you should reply. The post is simply not meant for you.

Im not a kegite though. @ newmusic God bless u, u ar mature, KILLZ just wanted to be notice, in life what u donot know u ask or observe to know, what does he know about kegite. In the globe now not only in nigeria renown personalities identify with kegite, check d record.
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by slim147(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
@Kills, you just got murdered. Telling someone who's very much accomplished than you in life. Go get yourself a life Dickhead !
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
slim147: @Kills, you just got murdered. Telling someone who's very much accomplished than you in life. Go get yourself a life Dickhead !
On the Internet? How foolish can you get?

I'm a Phd holder you fool! And he's yet to attain it. Must someone blow his trumpet, fool?

Did you believe that too?
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by newmusic: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2012
Anybody can be a phd holder on Nairaland, even we all went to Havard. But you know who is who by their way of reasoning.

This NL sef, smh
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by otenkun: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
informatual informatual informatete! This is d voice of SN ilyadu laocoed in particular, d shrine where vibration flows like holy water! I can yo some incocorus in dis house. So what is it not to comproh? ' what is the case'? Fire me in a kegystic lan gua ge.
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
otenkun: informatual informatual informatete! This is d voice of SN ilyadu laocoed in particular, d shrine where vibration flows like holy water! I can yo some incocorus in dis house. So what is it not to comproh? ' what is the case'? Fire me in a kegystic lan gua ge.
So much for your first post on Nairaland. . . Smh!

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by luscioustrish(f): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hi killz,seemz ūя̲̅ evrywer...wasup.
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Killz1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
luscioustrish: Hi killz,seemz ūя̲̅ evrywer...wasup.
I'm fiooooone. . . cool
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by skydeep(f): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
@topic. I hate these drunk people grin
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by anonymus11: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a glorified Idi[i]o[/i]t! Keep vibrating while your mates are busy studying. . . Nonsense!

if i enter u now, dem go talk sey anony no good............ u dis little frog dt gives lap dance to white garment church members at kuramo beach........take ya own advise n go to school. all dis ur title holding on nl wont feed ya kindred hope u knw u wld jst waste ur time n end up collecting toro kobo from people dt want to park their car at at d lagoon........ i keep telling u to get education u no go hear dey abuse members dey go. must u comment everywhere, if u no gbadun member thread, carry eye comot na by force. if u r dis desperate for attention online, den i can imagine how vanished u r in real life. change ya ways bro, fine i have let go of ur past, but u can still amend ur future before it is late. locomotive engine for pepper sellers be careful
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by slimyem: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2012
anonymus11:

if i enter u now, dem go talk sey anony no good............ u dis little frog dt gives lap dance to white garment church members at kuramo beach........take ya own advise n go to school. all dis ur title holding on nl wont feed ya kindred hope u knw u wld jst waste ur time n end up collecting toro kobo from people dt want to park their car at at d lagoon........ i keep telling u to get education u no go hear dey abuse members dey go. must u comment everywhere, if u no gbadun member thread, carry eye comot na by force. if u r dis desperate for attention online, den i can imagine how vanished u r in real life. change ya ways bro, fine i have let go of ur past, but u can still amend ur future before it is late. locomotive engine for pepper sellers be careful
you sef e get as e be for you.
You no fit look hin matter comot your eye?
Internet space is large enough for everybody to do their things as they like it!
Get over yourself o jare!
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2012
slimyem: you sef e get as e be for you.
You no fit look hin matter comot your eye?
Internet space is large enough for everybody to do their things as they like it!
Get over yourself o jare!
Sharapppp!!!

Lie say u no like am?

@0p

May we walk and neva jam HIV, dis is d voice of d b4 b4 biancaful Badosky live from iweka road.I carriot waiting to eat carrot as I b Isacriot pikin,all ayam karriable karriability may we all not remain a liability in d comprus economy we liv in.Ten shots in d air,d Gods are sharp areaaaaaa!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Moyola(f): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharapppp!!!

Lie say u no like am?

@0p

May we walk and neva jam HIV, dis is d voice of d b4 b4 biancaful Badosky live from iweka road.I carriot waiting to eat carrot as I b Isacriot pikin,all ayam karriable karriability may we all not remain a liability in d comprus economy we liv in.Ten shots in d air,d Gods are sharp areaaaaaa!!!!!!

LOL! Sum1z tongue az kako cheesy
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by slimyem: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharapppp!!!

Lie say u no like am?

u dey mad ni?
U don smoke your weed this early momo abi?
No push me o else i go vex woze you scatter!
Nonsense!
Re: Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2012
slimyem: u dey mad ni?
U don smoke your weed this early momo abi?
No push me o else i go vex woze you scatter!
Nonsense!
O fori gbale ni? Abi o jabo leyin momo ni kekere?

Come, parade go wan side b4 javelin land on top ur head.

Tinringbeku an be ko jeun Oshi! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Bushiri Gives BMW X3 To 2 Members Of Media His Team (Photos) / Adeboye Speaks On Holy Communion, 1850 Pastors Ordained,109 Born @ Convention / Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.