Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! (3809 Views)

Vatican Bitterly Irked By 1500-year-old Bible Newly Found In Turkey / Vertican Bitterly Irked By 1500-year-old-bible Newly Found In Turkey-press TV / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! by Calradised: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
I was just watching the service at the synagogue with prophet tb joshua.
he repeated once again the prophecy regarding an african leader's sudden death. He said it was getting close and that it would be due to sickness. He did not name the person or the country or give an exact time-frame. what he did state though was that it would not be from a west african country.

He also bitterly complained that anytime he prophesies, people will go on the internet and to the press and twist his words and change his prophecy. He said that since the last time he gave this prophecy, many have reported that he specified the name, the country, the date, the time-frame. he was complaining about all of us. but he still said that all these rumours would not stop him from speaking out what God put in his heart.
please this time o, let us not change his words,
let us rather pray and
then wait to see what happens.
a prophet of God should be respected and not maligned in dis way.
Re: In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2012
Calradised: I was just watching the service at the synagogue with prophet tb joshua.
You need to watch something informative or something that's at least intelligent.

Calradised: he repeated once again the prophecy regarding an african leader's sudden death. He said it was getting close and that it would be due to sickness. He did not name the person or the country or give an exact time-frame. what he did state though was that it would not be from a west african country.

This is a prophecy? Any rational and marginally intelligent person would look up the ages of current African leaders.
If you did, you would see there are a number of inept old idiots currently holding office in Africa that a liable to kick the bucket at anytime.

Let me improve your MOG's prophecy. The non west african leader that will get sick and die suddenly will be one of these.
Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe (88 years),
Paul Biya of Cameroon (79),
Bingu Wa Mtalika of Malawi 78,The Great Yellow Leprechaun just told me the demon of heart attack is stalking this guy

Hifikepunye Pohamba of Namibia (75)
Abdelaziz Bouteflika of Algeria(76)
Michael Sata of Zambia (75)
Jose Eduardo Dos Santos of Angola (70)
Jacob Zuma of South Africa (71).
Re: In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
Calradised: He also bitterly complained that anytime he prophesies, people will go on the internet and to the press and twist his words and change his prophecy. He said that since the last time he gave this prophecy, many have reported that he specified the name, the country, the date, the time-frame. he was complaining about all of us. but he still said that all these rumours would not stop him from speaking out what God put in his heart.
please this time o, let us not change his words,
let us rather pray and
then wait to see what happens.
a prophet of God should be respected and not maligned in dis way.

21st century CE and these people are still stuck with a 21st century BCE mentality
Re: In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! by Observer1: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
ADD

NELSON MANDELA TO THE LIST.

we dont need MOG to know this.
Re: In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! by mkmyers45(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2012
Observer1:
ADD

NELSON MANDELA TO THE LIST.

we dont need MOG to know this.
Rofl..grin grin
Re: In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2012
Martian:
Bingu Wa Mtalika of Malawi 78,The Great Yellow Leprechaun just told me the demon of heart attack is stalking this guy

I hereby challenge Prophet TB Joshua to a duel of Prophetic powers. I, Prophet Pastor Father Reverend Senior Reverend Daddy G.O Music Minister MOG Evangelist Bishop Cardinal Pope Martian the 1st, with the backing of the Holy Name of the Leprechaun, hereby challenge Prophet TB Joshua to the Battle of the Seers.

One final battle to determine the TRUE prophet of the Universe.
Re: In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! by soterslove: 3:53am On Apr 07, 2012
@Martian
I want to know You.
Kindly drop me ur email @
saviourslove@gmail.com
Re: In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! by Mpetempe(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2012
When Will U Guys Leave This Man Of Love Alone?
For God's Sake The Prophet Is Nice, Lets Support Him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome with Archbishop Duncan Williams, Benny Hinn, Bishop Dag Mills / Very Rev Fr Stephen Njoku Dead? / Why Were Eve's Eyes Not Opened Until Adam Ate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.