Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Experiences With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experiences With God (9566 Views)

My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
As a child, i was not rooted in the word of God. Due to the fact that the church we went to never gave attention to we children. They focus more on the adults and never thought of coming down to our levels in their teachings. When i started following my mum to her church, not untill then did i start to understand the word of God. Because attention was given to both sides. I witnessed a lot of people speaking in tongues, prophecy and falling under the anointing of the holy ghost. But i never got it. Until one sunday, we had a deliverance program. I was so determined that i focused all my attention on that prayer, to the extent that i was imagining myself seeing angels entering into the church auditorium. Immediately the reverend laid his hands on me, something happened. I felt a strange air flowing into me. It was so different the air we breath in. It took control of every bit in me. My strength failed me, i was falling. If not for the men that stood behind me, i would have injured myself. When i gained conciousness, i was mixed with feelings. A joy i could never define, a peace i have never felt, comfort filled my soul. That day i started a whole new life. I got more closer to God than i ever was. After that i had lots of experiences with God that i would love to share. And now i can boldly say 'i love God more than anything'. Do you? Try to remember your first experience with God and then you'll understand me. And if you don't have, desire one today.

5 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 4:38am On Apr 05, 2012
My first real miracle. Two days 2 cross over 2 a new year, the joy of xmas still in our hearts. I wanted to take a bath n then go play with my brother n sister. I didnt know when i slept off. By the time i woke up, i felt strange. Its not like waking up in d morning. I felt feverish. I shook it off, n then go take my bath. But by d time it was evening i was having headache, it was like my body was not mine. How can it be? Two days 2 new year n i'm feeling like this, it cannot be. I don't want 2 crossover with sickness, i don't want to celebrate my new year on d bed or with sickness. I cried 2 God for help. I went bed without food dat nite. When i woke up, it was still very early in d morning. I closed my eyes back, n i remembered a recitation. It goes like this: " hencefort let man trouble me for i b on my body d marks of d Lord Jesus Christ i shall not die but live 2 declare d works of God in d land of d living. Amen. There is no divination against me, there's no entrancement against me, he shall set concerning me over and over again. Behold what d Lord has done 4 me. I am blessed, i'm 4 signs n wonders, his presence made d difference, my light has come, i have power with God, my faith is working, supernatural prosperity is my heritage, divine not is my birthright, i have a mind of christ, i'm a child of destiny. Amen. I recited this thrice. When i 1st recited it, i imagined my enemies b4 me, n i said it 2 their faces. D 2nd time, it was a man n i said it again 2 his face. By d 3rd time, i didnt realise i had gone deep in my imagination. I saw 3 women, they threathend me n i replied them with this recitation. Just as i finished reciting it. I saw a thunder stroke those women. I felt it even in my body. Then my imagination changed, my eyes turned red, even while closing it. Not knowing dat those red eyes were dat of my sickness. Just then i felt someone stood up frm my body. It was those red eyes. I tried 2 open my eyes, but i couldnt, because it was like my eyelashes were gummed 2gether. Not until dat sickness left my body was i able 2 open my eyes. This time around my whole body system has changed. No more headaches, no more fever, my body was back 2 normal. I was so happy, i thanked God 4 dat healing. Dat day i was 100% sure dat God existed. D love i have 4 God grew more. I celebrated new year with joy n happiness just like everyone else. What was ur first miracle? What made u realise dat God truly existed? If God has never done any miracle in ur life? Demand for one.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by gunshin: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
Temilolaoluwa, Can i ask you a few questions? Are you a male or a female? Are you now able to speak in tongue and how do you feel when you speak in tongue? Do you prophesy(as in gbe emi i.e go in spirit?) If yes, whay is your feeling when you do that. Please, kindly answer these questions after which i will tell you my experiences - very lenthy.
Thank you.
Gunshin.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2012
Female. I do speak in tongues and i can say that its great speaking in tongues. This the work of the holyspirit and so you need to be baptised with the holyghost before u can do this. The holyspirit grants you the power to speak in tongues . And there is one thing have learned in speaking in tongues is that it takes me deep in the spirit, it tells me type of prayer i need to pray, it tells me what to do, it reavels deep secrets no one knows and above all it brings me closer to God. About prophecy. Its still the holyspirit that does this. Sometimes it speaks directly through our mouth ,through the bible, through visions. Note! Everybody go in the spirit, but it's the level at which we are led that determines how far we go in the spirit. It is what the holy spirit shows us that we see. The choice also is also in our hands. If we choose to ignore the holyspirit, it wont speak to us. But if we accept him and do what he asks us to do, he will speak to us the more. I've experienced both situations. I regret it a lot when i don't do what he ask me to do, and i gain a lot by doing what he ask me to do. For example he told to write blogs about the experiences i've had and i think i'm loving it. I hope i've answered your questions.
Re: Experiences With God by gunshin: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2012
temilolaoluwa: Female. I do speak in tongues and i can say that its great speaking in tongues. This the work of the holyspirit and so you need to be baptised with the holyghost before u can do this. The holyspirit grants you the power to speak in tongues . And there is one thing have learned in speaking in tongues is that it takes me deep in the spirit, it tells me type of prayer i need to pray, it tells me what to do, it reavels deep secrets no one knows and above all it brings me closer to God. About prophecy. Its still the holyspirit that does this. Sometimes it speaks directly through our mouth ,through the bible, through visions. Note! Everybody go in the spirit, but it's the level at which we are led that determines how far we go in the spirit. It is what the holy spirit shows us that we see. The choice also is also in our hands. If we choose to ignore the holyspirit, it wont speak to us. But if we accept him and do what he asks us to do, he will speak to us the more. I've experienced both situations. I regret it a lot when i don't do what he ask me to do, and i gain a lot by doing what he ask me to do. For example he told to write blogs about the experiences i've had and i think i'm loving it. I hope i've answered your questions.
pls, mail me at fxbayo@yahoo.com, i have private discussion with you, i guess maybe it's because of me that the Holy Spirit told you to share this experience in this forum, serious! Pls, it's important! Pls, we need to talk together.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2012
When i was a child, we were told the story of Jesus Christ. And i remember thinking that why would Jesus allow those bad people to torture him. He should have showed them how powerful he is, or kill them and even throw them away etc. At one time, my dad had a bible reference book. I layed my head on this book as if it were my pillow and slept off. I dreamt about the crusifiction of Jesus christ. Although i don't remember it all, but at least i remember that Jesus cross it was a pole and instead of beatings and nailing they burned him with fire. My point is for real he suffered us, in my dream he suffered for us. And now i understand the important of his sufferings for us. If he didnt do this he wouldn't have conquered death. We would be following the old laws. Few people will have access to God. But he changed everything when he sacrifised himself 4 the remision of our sin. Happy Easter
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
For a month my pastor preached about spiritual gifts. I got very interested in it. ''i want my own gift'' i would say. I wanted and desire it, but i never got it. I would always ask God for it whenever i pray and i never get tired of it. Until one night, i was reading a jehovah witness book, and also jottings some things down. I looked around, everybody had slept. So i laid down and slept off too. I dreamt that i woke up from slumber, took a bell and a lantern. As i was ringing the bell, i was shouting ''repent for the kingdom of God is at hand". I woke everybody up and told them the same thing "repent for the kingdom of God is at hand". This i did till i woke up. When i woke up, i knew that God has answered my prayer. After that night, i realised that when i read a book, with nobody explaining to me, i would understand and explain it perfectly well. Before i find it hard to teach people, and now when i teach i flow. If you don't have spiritual gift, demand for it.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by Callotti: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
Absolutely none. . .I thank him/her/IT.
I prefer he keeps his or her distance. . . while I exercize my free will.
Please, thank him or her when you see him or her/IT.
Much appreciated in arrears, now or in advance. . . ! kiss

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by LogicMind: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
i only clicked to see callotti's response.

she's a great help in my research on bi-polar personality disorder

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2012
Yes calloti, you are right, so many people don't have gifts, nor experiences with God. Reading your profile made me understand that you don't even have relationship with God. Think about this, have you ever thought about having someone who knows you more than you know yourself, who is always there everytime you need him, protects you from harm even before you see it, loves you most, not like love that doesn't reach the heart or that doubt, provide for your every needs, promotes you beyond your level, and above all, grants you peace that passes all human understanding. Note. Keeping his distance is not all that matters, but the fact that he created you in his own image, you can't resist him. Besides you don't know what you are missing without him.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by logicboy: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2012
temilolaoluwa: Female. I do speak in tongues and i can say that its great speaking in tongues. This the work of the holyspirit and so you need to be baptised with the holyghost before u can do this. The holyspirit grants you the power to speak in tongues . And there is one thing have learned in speaking in tongues is that it takes me deep in the spirit, it tells me type of prayer i need to pray, it tells me what to do, it reavels deep secrets no one knows and above all it brings me closer to God. About prophecy. Its still the holyspirit that does this. Sometimes it speaks directly through our mouth ,through the bible, through visions. Note! Everybody go in the spirit, but it's the level at which we are led that determines how far we go in the spirit. It is what the holy spirit shows us that we see. The choice also is also in our hands. If we choose to ignore the holyspirit, it wont speak to us. But if we accept him and do what he asks us to do, he will speak to us the more. I've experienced both situations. I regret it a lot when i don't do what he ask me to do, and i gain a lot by doing what he ask me to do. For example he told to write blogs about the experiences i've had and i think i'm loving it. I hope i've answered your questions.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by Callotti: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2012
temilolaoluwa: Yes calloti, you are right, so many people don't have gifts, nor experiences with God. Reading your profile made me understand that you don't even have relationship with God. Think about this, have you ever thought about having someone who knows you more than you know yourself, who is always there everytime you need him, protects you from harm even before you see it, loves you most, not like love that doesn't reach the heart or that doubt, provide for your every needs, promotes you beyond your level, and above all, grants you peace that passes all human understanding. Note. Keeping his distance is not all that matters, but the fact that he created you in his own image, you can't resist him. Besides you don't know what you are missing without him.

Hmmmmm!
Thanks a LOTTI.
I think I will wait for a terminal illness on my death bed for all these. wink
Life is not that boring for me huh? cry
Re: Experiences With God by Callotti: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2012
Logic Mind: i only clicked to see callotti's response.

she's a great help in my research on bi-polar personality disorder

Mu he he he he he

Let us know if you complete the research before you quench o! cheesy
You might want your significant bisexual partner to inherit that your project in your will o. Because you are MOST DEF gonna expire untimely and WRETCHEDLY, like a down- low, dirrry Son-Of-A-Fada-Phocking-Biatch, without completing it!
Amen. kiss
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2012
I don't know much about cocaine, but it can make people go crazy
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2012
What made you this way. Why did you turn your back on God?
Re: Experiences With God by logicboy: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2012
temilolaoluwa: What made you this way. Why did you turn your back on God?

You cant speak in tongues. Even if you could, youwouldnt know if you were really doing it as you would need someone to confirm that it is another language that you were speaking in. Speaking in tongues is all a lie. What language were you speaking in?

Or were you just ranting; "mosharaap raamaladadd regededede"
Re: Experiences With God by Callotti: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2012
temilolaoluwa: What made you this way. Why did you turn your back on God?

Since I encountered Christians of course!
The most disgusting beings I ever came across in my life!
Tufiakwa!!!! Especially those skanky arzzzzez called "born-agains"!!!!
Argggggggggggggghhhhhh!!!! cry
Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!!
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2012
You can say whatever you wish, ofcourse its your point of view. But one day, when you remember everything you have said and done, you will cry to the extent that no one will be there to wipe it for you, or console you. And logicboy, your curses are empty words. Infact i just started with my post and i'm going to complete it in Jesus name. Amen. So far it is God that ask me to post it, nothing can stop it. It just left for you to sit down and read every single one of them. Have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by logicboy: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
temilolaoluwa: You can say whatever you wish, ofcourse its your point of view. But one day, when you remember everything you have said and done, you will cry to the extent that no one will be there to wipe it for you, or console you. And logicboy, your curses are empty words. Infact i just started with my post and i'm going to complete it in Jesus name. Amen. So far it is God that ask me to post it, nothing can stop it. It just left for you to sit down and read every single one of them. Have a wonderful day.

You want me to read your posts? ok please read mine as well;
https://www.nairaland.com/913787/5-things-that-turn-christians
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
You are like prince, who was asked to choose between to gifts. One contains things that assist a prince to become a good prince and to build a great kingdom. The other leads to power and destruction. He then chose the one that was well packed, and ignored the badly packed one. Not knowing that the badly packed one was the good one. Although its circumstances seems bad, but it is what is inside that matters most. You can't eat your cake and have it. You look at everything you've went through, just to serve this God, and everything people do or say to judge him. But have you ever get close to him, forget about what people say or what you think of him before. Make new research about him, and decide if you really want him in your life or not.
Re: Experiences With God by LogicMind: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
temilolaoluwa: You are like prince, who was asked to choose between to gifts. One contains things that assist a prince to become a good prince and to build a great kingdom. The other leads to power and destruction. He then chose the one that was well packed, and ignored the badly packed one. Not knowing that the badly packed one was the good one. Although its circumstances seems bad, but it is what is inside that matters most. You can't eat your cake and have it. You look at everything you've went through, just to serve this God, and everything people do or say to judge him. But have you ever get close to him, forget about what people say or what you think of him before. Make new research about him, and decide if you really want him in your life or not.

prove god
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2012
I can't prove God. Its only God that can prove himself. What right do i have to order him around.

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by LogicMind: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2012
temilolaoluwa: I can't prove God. Its only God that can prove himself. What right do i have to order him around.

so shut up.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
I just hope you realise your mistake before its too late.
Re: Experiences With God by LogicMind: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
temilolaoluwa: I just hope you realise your mistake before its too late.

i said shut up
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
I read from a book which say's '' love God with all your heart. Let Him be the first most important thing in your life. Do not let anything overshadow the love you have for Him. This words rang in my ears. It led me thinking. Do i love Him as much as i declare or am i just decieving myself? I knew the answer to that question, the love i have for Him is not as much as it should be. I need to love Him the more. Ever since then i reassured myself that i love Him the most and nothing can overshadow the love i have for him. Whenever i see any natural thing created by God, i admire it a lot. I began to study them. The more i do this, the more i realise how amazing he is. He is the best designer you can ever have. When i mention his name, i say it with passion. I can't even count how many times i say ''i love God'' in a day. All this continued to the extent that i never realise how far i had fallen in love with him. Until one day, i was thinking about him and all the good things he has done for me, i felt the urge to declare His love. The moment i said that ''i love God with all my heart'' i felt butterflies in my tummy, i swirled around and landed on the bed. I almost hit my head on the bed stick. That day i knew i had fallen head over heels in love with Him, to the extent of feeling it in my heart. I was very happy, i never wanted it to stop. Instead whenever i pray, i asked God to fill His love in my heart the more. Because the feeling is wonderful. Do you love God with all your heart or are you just decieving yourself. Loving God is the most wonderful thing. So renew your love for him.

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by jmoore(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
nice word temilolaoluwa.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2012
Noah's ark, the first boat ever made. I would rather say ship, because it is bigger than a boat should be. It was what God used to save noah and his family from the flood. And all because he was faithful to God. Today, many people count it as a bed time story, but it not. Noahs ark has been found where the bible says it is. On mountain ararat, in turkey, very close to a small village. Ron wyatt, an archeologist whom God used to discover the ark. Researches made on the ark proves that the ark is 4800 years old. Some markings were found on the anchor stones proving that only 8 people survived the flood, which is noah and his family. It also proves that God has actually saved them from the great destruction. It gives indications also about the tower of babel. The wood that noah used looked like wood and at the same time looked like a shell. Researches made on it proves that the wood is very different from the normal wood, due to the fact that there were no rains in those days, that the wood had no growing rings, and it contains different elements like carbon, iron, metals, etc. Due to the fact that the ark is highly decomposed. For more information visit www.ronwyatt.com/noahs_ark.html so you see that noah's ark is no bed time story, but proves the existence of these people and their experiences with God.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by naveenkar: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2012
Whatever there are any individual experiences with the god. but here on our planet Google Earth and Map have proved to be God for an Indian born slum boy who after getting help from an NGO is Adopted by an Australian couple and after more than two decades, he finds his way back through GOOGLE EARTH and MAP to his family in India. A Hollywood movie is also being made on him now.

So in these days we can say:

GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES -> GOOGLE HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES

Anyway, if you have the desire and good intentions, entire nature will be there to help you.
For an interesting story about the SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE: You can read this story:

http://www.youthgoogly.com/slumdog-millionaire-finds-family-after-25-years-using-google-earth/410

Slumdog Millionaire finds family after 25 years using Google Earth
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2012
The Lord appeared to julie meyer in a dream. A choir member of the International house of prayer, kansas city. He said to her '' i want you to meet my friends''. She jumped up, thinking she was going to meet isaiah, abraham or david. He took her hand, and flew up. She wasn't afraid. but before they got there, she started having pains all over her body, she felt as if her body was tearing that she began to cry. She thought He would notice her but no, He was set on where He was going. When they got there He said ''i want you to meet my friends''. He took her to three places. The first one was india where she saw a lot of children and women suffering. And Jesus was with them, even while dieing and going to eternity. He was there with them, not one is fogotten in His eyes. The second was an hospital where she saw children aborted. Some were dead, some alive, some injured. Even though they were silent, they have their father's ear and he hear their cries. And in all these, both the pain and sadness she felt made her cry the more. Then He said to her ''until your heart is torn and ripped just as your flesh is now, you don't know my friends, you don't know me''. When He said this she cried the more. He said to her again ''its time to dance'' and he began to dance and stomping his feet. It was so wonderful seeing His majesty dance. He was dancing on injustice. The third place was isreal where she the saw Lord opening the eyes of the heart of the rabbis. And immediately he did this, the men would shout ''Jesus is the messiah''. For more information visit www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/5413 Julie meyer had her experiences with God. She learnt that no one is forgotten in God's eye's. Even though we forget Him, He never forgets us and he loved us equally and also those that do not believe his existence. And also when our is broken the most, that is the time to dance the most

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Pope Francis Speaks On ‘Frequent Kidnappings’ In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.