Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends (3357 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by onila(f): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2012

your friends envy you

and your female friends wants 2 know everything going on in your life embarassed
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
onila:

your friends envy you

and your female friends wants 2 know everything going on in your life embarassed
Oh, please! Ain't she a narcissist!!
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by onila(f): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2012
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by LailaIkeji1: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
u kno girls n their wahala. jealousy, envy, spreading rumors n all dat. their wahala too much joor

1 Like

Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by onila(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2012
Laila Ikeji: u kno girls n their wahala. jealousy, envy, spreading rumors n all dat. their wahala too much joor

thanks for answering
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2012
Laila Ikeji: u kno girls n their wahala. jealousy, envy, spreading rumors n all dat. their wahala too much joor
Is that you in your profile pic Laila?
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by chibaby5(f): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2012
I actually hve more male friends than girls. Girls are jus sad ppl mhan dats da best word i cud come up with undecided

3 Likes

Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
If you're 'pweety' an you're darn sure about it, and you're from Naija - holla atcha boy.. Gotta speak yankz linguo like my Naija mans, ya dig? grin wink
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by dokunbam(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
chi-baby:
I actually hve more male friends than guys. Girls are jus sad ppl mhan dats da best word i cud come up with undecided

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Dyt(f): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
No I don't
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by onila(f): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
Dyt: No I don't

y are u so lucky smiley
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Dyt(f): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
onila:

y are u so lucky smiley

Happens 2 jst few of us u know

1 Like

Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by skydeep(f): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
No I dont. Trust me, I am a disciplinarian. When u misbehave, I contort your neck grin
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
@OP. I thought u said preety girls only? Where are all dis patch patch cumin out frm?
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by onila(f): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. I thought u said preety girls only? Where are all dis patch patch cumin out frm?

grin
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Rocktation(f): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2012
Oh?
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by TisaBone: 2:30am On Apr 02, 2012
not really. i just get hate from men and women alike. because im so tall, short women always wanna talk crazy, i guess its the napolean complex. and men talk crazy too, like i won't fight a man or something.

and really people need to stop messing with other people, because you never know what a person is going through, and whether they might snap or not.

1 Like

Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 4:51am On Apr 02, 2012
I am following this thread religiously. Rockstation rocks, laila and chibaby correct. Onila let's see your picture first you that opened the topic. Dyt and tisabone no make am sorry. Skydeep try. Skydeep why didn't you come again?
Assessment continue with more comments
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. I thought u said preety girls only? Where are all dis patch patch cumin out frm?
My broda I taya.
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nayah(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2012
Onila it depends on what you call beauty, some people can but beautiful for you and not at all for others
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2012
Too much jealousy, envy and hatred comes with girls and their drama of which I cannot stand. Even on this online NL I have noticed it with some peeps. I 'd prefer making friends with guys anyday,not all guys though.
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2012
Ah! Dem still dey talk again. Where's bittyends! NL nids some sort of fumigation.
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nayah(f): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks: Too much jealousy, envy and hatred comes with girls and their drama of which I cannot stand. Even on this online NL I have noticed it with some peeps. I 'd prefer making friends with guys anyday,not all guys though.
looool heheheh because you're pretty though! btw good morning, as for me I don't really get myself into this quarrels and arguing, some people focus too much on beauty maybe beceause they think they only have this to offer, and on the other hand some people feel "insecure" so they prefer bashing in order to feel better, so I try to pick the best of every person wink
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by zannie(f): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2012
Happens yea..
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2012
Nayah:
looool heheheh because you're pretty though! btw good morning, as for me I don't really get myself into this quarrels and arguing, some people focus too much on beauty maybe beceause they think they only have this to offer, and on the other hand some people feel "insecure" so they prefer bashing in order to feel better, so I try to pick the best of every person wink

Not just because am pretty and its not about feeling insecure. I prefer making friends with guys instead. Less drama, less gossips and so on. Good morning 2 u too.
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nayah(f): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Not just because am pretty and its not about feeling insecure. I prefer making friends with guys instead. Less drama, less gossips and so on. Good morning 2 u too.
I got it Goldielucks all I'm trying to say is just to pick the best of your surroundings, I do like guys as friends also but sometimes friendship could derail when it comes to deeper feelings, that's why I say it's not that easy the most important is selection
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by joe4christ(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2012
Chai, Nna mehn wetin be dis Ooooo?

Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Funkymallam(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2012
Watching this thread!
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2012
Nayah:
I got it Goldielucks all I'm trying to say is just to pick the best of your surroundings, I do like guys as friends also but sometimes friendship could derail when it comes to deeper feelings, that's why I say it's not that easy the most important is selection

Am not saying it is a bad idea to make friends with females,
but it comes with all the drama,by the way my bestie is female, but generally i prefer more male
friends to female friends.
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by skydeep(f): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II: Skydeep why didn't you come again?
Assessment continue with more comments
are u ok? undecided
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks, nayah and zannie post your pictures let me see whether you are qualified to be on this topic. Otherwise please vamose
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2012
skydeep:
are u ok? undecided

Yes. I had temperature yesterday but am ok now. How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? / Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. / Wife And Husband Duties You Should Totally Avoid While Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.