Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! (14141 Views)

Naira Needs Devaluation - Segun Agbaje, GTBank CEO / Segun Agbaje Wins CEO Of The Year In London / GTBank MD Position: War Between Segun Agbaje And Fola Adeola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Seun(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2012
Found this nostalgicpicture of the current CEO of GTBank (Segun Agbaje) and the former, much-beloved GTB CEO (Tayo Aderinokun) on Facebook. What do you think?

Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 02, 2012
RIP tayo, we miss you
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by gururguy: 12:44am On Apr 02, 2012
nice
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by msb247(m): 1:05am On Apr 02, 2012
Hmmm this thread is actually on the home page?! undecided Well, lipsrsealed

Familiar faces but strange names to me
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by IbroSaunks(m): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2012
Rest In Peace Olutayo, GTB sure misses you!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 02, 2012
agbaje smokes weed, the eyes and lips says it all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by ayojango(m): 1:38am On Apr 02, 2012
aguiyi: agbaje smokes weed, the eyes and lips says it all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Am sure he does,he even looks like JA Rule weed master
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2012
ayo jango:

Am sure he does,he even looks like JA Rule weed master

LOL grin
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by nwaneri(m): 1:42am On Apr 02, 2012
I can see all of you working in GTB. Its good to see you love you CEO that much.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by supereagle(m): 1:59am On Apr 02, 2012
I am not working in GTB ,but a shareholder of the bank , During Uncle T's time , we enjoyed bonuses every year, there can't be another person like him again.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by moHot(f): 2:25am On Apr 02, 2012
AND THIS FITS THE FRONT PAGE DAMN!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 02, 2012
moHot: AND THIS FITS THE FRONT PAGE DAMN!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it sure fits the front page my dear, GTBank is a good brand in the banking industry and this guys?,the past and present ceo
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by dabrake(m): 5:30am On Apr 02, 2012
moHot: AND THIS FITS THE FRONT PAGE DAMN!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm sure you still do not understand nairaland's cabal/kitchen cabinet.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Super1759: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2012
I use to hear this...the fear of segun is the beginin of wisdom in gtb.the man sacks as if he is the lord.we miss tayo alot
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by florencejoyB: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2012
Condolence to the family and friends.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Abmarshalo(m): 7:07am On Apr 02, 2012
RIP Tayo
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by kaysy(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2012
Nairaland Moderators are being partial, how did this make the front page? i just don't understand

Well RIP to Tayo we really miss him, though i was a staff of GTB when he died and we mourned him for weeks, all i use to remember him now is the T-shirt that was shared among us in memory of Tayo.

GTB.... Nigeria's most influential Bank... for most influential people.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2012
I think I'm gonna open an account with GTBank.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by jarkbauer: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2012
kaysy: Nairaland Moderators are being partial, how did this make the front page? i just don't understand

Well RIP to Tayo we really miss him, though i was a staff of GTB when he died and we mourned him for weeks, all i use to remember him now is the T-shirt that was shared among us in memory of Tayo.

GTB.... Nigeria's most influential Bank... for most influential people.

they are not being partial, they have the right to choose whatever they put on the homepage
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by damasin: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2012
You can never climb to the top if you not into the Underground movements of Nigeria......
They know what happened

1 Like

Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2012
Not sure of Agbaje, but the last 2 GTB MDs were smokers(at least of cigarette).
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2012
Only God knows how much Gt Bank pays him weekly
@ least a topic concerning d bank makes d front page every 4 days
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2012
ogbeche77: Only God knows how much Gt Bank pays him weekly
@ least a topic concerning d bank makes d front page every 4 days
unfounded
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by stepo707: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2012
I think its awesome
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by mikolo80: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2012
NA WA O.IF UNA NO LIKE GOOD PAGE POLICY MAKE UNA GO FORM UNA OWN FORUM
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by free2ryhme: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2012
aguiyi: agbaje smokes weed, the eyes and lips says it all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He smokes weed , top shot in GTB and has money equals to fine boy and as for you u are here wastin away with joblessness, unemployment and struggle to get into a cybercafe to browse on nairaland. Y not smoke the weed and see if no be mortuary go be your end game ... Mtschew

1 Like

Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2012
free2ryhme:

He smokes weed , top shot in GTB and has money equals to fine boy and as for you u are here wastin away with joblessness, unemployment and struggle to get into a cybercafe to browse on nairaland. Y not smoke the weed and see if no be mortuary go be your end game ... Mtschew
hahaha ,u hit d nail on d head,dude is always visitin frm cafe 2 cafe scoopin used tickets..jobless indeed
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by youngmonie: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2012
2 great mind that should serve as inspiration to young entrepreneurs of today!!!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by Kechybee(f): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
Aguiyi and Ayo Tango, na una supply d weed? lol
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by shilling(f): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2012
Re: Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! by enomakos(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
i love gtbank

i will buy the bank one day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com / ShapShap Wins $8000 At GITEX 2022 Supernova Challenge Pitch Competition In Dubai / Naira Gains On Fresh Dollar Supply, Now 390/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.