Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

Urgent Message From The Lord God Almight - Coming Mega Tsunami! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Message From The Lord God Almight - Coming Mega Tsunami! (1869 Views)

Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye / You Worship Almight God By Bowing Down To Him Not By Clapping Or Dancing / Mermaid (mammy Water) Found After Tsunami (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Message From The Lord God Almight - Coming Mega Tsunami! by goodvine: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2012
'Beloved bride of YHWH,
This is the Last Call for MY End-Time Army to rise up in this last hour, to stand in the hour of tribulation that is now coming on this earth. Please heed MY Last Call on this earth now, the hour is near for MY SON's Coming to take HIS beloved bride. WE both love you,
~signed yours,
ABBA FATHER GOD
YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLastCallofGod/featured

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE (Still under construction):
http://www.yhwh-glory-end-time-ministry.com/index.php?p=1_8_Welcome

“The Last Call”
~A Warning from your Father God
Open visions and Word 3:00AM
3/25/2012

Dearest Beloveds,

Huge earthquakes and Tsunamis are coming to the West Coast of America. This will hit California and all other states along the West Coast. This is the Judgment of Me on the wickedness and forwardness of America towards Me. I have warned and warned through many servants of Mine for many years now to stop their Sins and abominations, and repent and turn from their wicked ways. But it has only gotten worse and worse—therefore, now Judgment is coming to the West Coast. This is a WARNING. Seek Me where you are to go if you live along the coastlines or in those states. NOW, BELOVEDS! THE TIME IS VERY SHORT! I AM PLEADING WITH YOU, MY LITTLE ONES, SEEK ME NOW! This destruction will cause many to get on their knees and come to Me. This is My Mercy. This destruction will be a ripple-effect across the world. Many things will change after this. The Age of Grace has ended dear ones...get yourselves prepared for My GLORY to come, and THE SON OF MAN who shall come like a thief in the night. Beloveds, please get yourselves prepared... TIME IS VERY SHORT NOW... This is My Last Call.

Shalom,
I love you,

Your Abba Father God

PS. You have been warned, My loves—

Please read Rev 3:7-Rev 6, Isaiah 26:19-21, Isaiah 54-60, Psalms 27:5, Matthew 24, Zephaniah 2:3. Thank you, I shall confirm these words to you! Seek Me for the deeper revelation and understanding of the Church of PHILADELPHIA.

“The Last Call”
~A Warning from your Father God
3:00AM open vision and Word 1:00PM
3/29/2012

Dearest Children,

Destruction is coming to the East Coastlines of America—A MEGA TSUNAMI! For Her sins before Me has become an utter wretchedness in My nostrils. I will now bring My wrath upon the LovePeddler of Babylon: NEW YORK CITY—SHE SHALL FALL! For you, My sweet sons and daughters getting ready for Your Bridegroom to come: GET OUT OF THE CITIES NOW! ESPECIALLY ALONG THE COASTLINES!!! Come to ME and I shall tell you exactly where to go. My Beloveds, Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away. Didn’t My Son Yahushua say: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father—ME, dear ones, ONLY ME. But as the days of NOE were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came and took them all away; so shall also the coming of Son of Man be. Read all of this verse, sweet ones; it is coming to pass right before your eyes.

IT IS TIME TO COME TO ME NOW, BELOVEDS. REPENT OF YOUR SINS, SEEK MY FACE DILIGENTLY, FAST AND PRAY AND GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE DISASTERS THAT ARE ABOUT TO HIT THE LANDS TO WHICH I HAVE GIVEN AND BLESSED SO MUCH—BUT, SADLY, HAVE FORSAKEN THEIR GOD ALMIGHTY—ME! Everything will change after this point in time. There is no turning back now. The END has come, dearest ones—Tribulation, and many other judgments you will see across the world NOW. Diligently seek Me with your whole heart. Yes, My Son's blood covering with repenting of your sins gives you salvation, but I am beckoning My BRIDE to become the End-Time ARMY I have ordained for HER NOW. A FINAL TESTING and DIVIDE IS COMING TO MY BRIDE. Do you see, precious ones?...do you understand?

...THIS IS IT! IT IS ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN VERY SOON NOW! READ MY WORD—IT IS ALL THERE FOR YOU. I shall confirm these words through many of MY servants now! Yahushua is mourning for ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW! And so am I.

You have been warned, My loves—
This is My “LAST CALL”. Shalom.

I love you.
Your El Shaddai, Father-Abba God

PLEASE MEDITATE AND READ: 2 Chron 20, Prov 3:5, Isaiah 26:19-21, Rev 4-12, Psalms 69, Mathew 5, Matt 9:37-38, Psalm 62. I shall give you much revelation and understanding on these.

March 29, 2012:
“This is a Letter of FATHER GOD - THE ALMIGHTY GOD of Heaven and Earth:
MY Judgments are soon released on this earth, MY earth, that I have created.
MY Judgments are soon released on MY people, whom I have created.
My judgments stand ready and will soon be released.
What you have seen so far are birth pangs before the birth. Now I say unto you, the birth pangs are ready to burst open. They will be changed in one moment into MY Glorious End Time Judgments. Glorious you ask? Yes, Glorious I tell you, because the Time for all things has come.
The End Time of all things has come. I will not discuss with you anymore. I am not going to waste MY Time anymore to convince you. You accept it or not.
You have the witness of MY SPIRIT in you. I have spent thousands of Words on MY people, on MY earth, to convince her of the Times that are coming. Thousands of Words! Therefore, I will now do no more.
This is the Time of all things. The Time of My Glorious End Time Judgments. Go to your chat room to discuss and refute these Words, but do not come to ME anymore for this case. The Time has come and is here.
THIS IS THE TIME OF MY JUDGMENT !!!
This is the Time of pure radical obedience.
This is the Time of pure radical fasting before MY Face.
I have explained why to you in previous Words. But apparently many of you do not accept MY Words and you think you are GOD and know better. Good. No problem. I now address MYSELF to MY beloved bride:
‘My beloved, come to ME in the Intimate Place and I will confirm to you even more than before. I see that many of you seek ME seriously because of MY Words. Thank you for that. I will reward you richly.
But MY beloved, you have to do something for ME. This is what I ask:
Come to ME in that Intimate Place, where We can talk together and pass the night—
That Place for Us alone. I want you more in that Place MY beloved, much more. So come.
This is the Place of Protection, this is the Place of Psalm 91.
This is the Place where I will wrap MY Wings around you as protection from MY Judgments that are coming now. You will soon see and hear it.
Come to Me in that Place. It is the only Place where you are now safe. Come, MY beloved. Nothing else matters now...but to come into this Intimate Place of shelter where We can pass the night together, think and dialogue about everything that is coming.
I love you, MY beloved. I want to speak much more to your hearts, so come ... I wait for you there.’
For those who never come in that Intimate Place, remember MY Words which I have spoken previously: Do not come to ME when the destroyer comes in your house, do not come to ME. Because I find MYSELF only in the house of those who have sought ME lately in that Intimate Place of fasting and prayer.
A Place for Us alone, where I can speak to MY bride and she to ME.
A Place where I can share MY Secrets.
A place where I can go to her to protect her from what is coming.
In that Place, in that house, I am now to be found.
'Thank you, MY beloved bride, for coming to ME all this time; for following ME in fasting, weeping, joy and prayer.
Thank you, MY beloved; no evil shall befall you. No evil, but glory—for which I now fully prepare you.
Fear not. The End has come... the beginning of MY Judgments has come... but your 'end' will last forever in the Intimate Chambers of MY Kingdom.
Fear not ... I come soon to bring you home. I come soon.
Your ABBA FATHER.' "

“MY Heart was broken on the cross. On that rough wooden cross.
MY Flesh was torn, so that your flesh could be cleaned.
MY Hands and Feet were pierced with those cruel long nails, so that you would be MY Hands and Feet, now, here on earth.
My Tongue was stuck to MY Palate so that you would be MY Tongue, now, here on earth.
MY Side was pierced so that streams of living water would flow through you, now, here on earth.
Only a handful of people understand this.
Only a handful of people accept this.
Only a handful of people love ME enough to let themselves be crucified daily, in their own flesh.
MY Heart is deeply saddened and oppressed for what I see happening now. Daily I see people slipping through MY Fingers who were once MINE. Daily. The largest sifting in the bride is now taking place.
Those who do not listen to the Voice of MY FATHER in all obedience will be misled grandiosely, as MY enemy just needs a small opening to come in. And many, very many, are now being misled.

Have you not heard that MY FATHER only rewards those who seriously seek HIM in everything? What is seeking HIM seriously in everything?
It is doing as I did when I walked here on earth: A daily walk of prayer and fasting. A daily coming into that Intimate, wonderful Place with MY FATHER. This is also for you, because if you know ME, you know THE FATHER.
I am the Door; no one comes to THE FATHER but by ME. But MY beloved, once you walk through that Door, the walk with MY FATHER also starts. And this is a walk of pure, complete surrender in obedience to HIS Commandments. This is HIS WORD. And this is what HE speaks to your heart. This is obedience.
How then can you say that you enter in, but do not as HE tells you? The time has come now that only those who have truly entered and walk on that narrow path, will not be misled. They hear MINE and MY FATHER's Voice.
This is the great separation now taking place: The separation between the sheep and the goats. I have not much more to say than this.
MY Heart is broken for those who now fall away and stay behind.
MY Heart is broken,
your loving-suffering MESSIAH.”

Matthew 17:14-21(KJV): 14And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying, 15Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. 16And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. 17Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. 18And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. 19Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
Re: Urgent Message From The Lord God Almight - Coming Mega Tsunami! by mkmyers45(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2012
where is buzugee?

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Messing With Our Mind? / Though An Atheist, I Believe In Afterlife!!! / Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.