Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? (2284 Views)

Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush / Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by NEWBIN: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2012
especially living in times of so many infectious diseases?can you still use his or her sponge and towel to bath without feeling eeeeeeeeeeew!

wouf wouf wouf
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by slimyem: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2012
yes,i can!
Why would i feel eew about it?
There are worse things to feel eew about!
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2012
NEW BIN: especially living in times of so many infectious diseases?can you still use his or her sponge and towel to bath without feeling eeeeeeeeeeew!

wouf wouf wouf
can u use your spouse toothbrush to clean ur mouth?
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by LailaIkeji1: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2012
of courseeeeee!!

U guys dont exchange licks down below?? wat cld b soooooo much more intimate n 'eeeewwwww' than that cool
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by NEWBIN: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2012
bennyraz:

*vommits* wouf
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Lexusgs430: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2012
Not unless you do not kiss, get intimate, hug etc etc etc
Do you get intimate with clothes on ? Do you kiss with a nylon bag over your heads and some form of inner plastic lining covering your the inner parts of your mouth ? etc etc etc
If you do all this maybe, if not OYO !!!!!
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2012
Why not.. Ofcos. Eeeew, ke?
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Goldieluks: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2012
Yes,why not.
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2012
NEW BIN:

*vommits* wouf
gud
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by switdick(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
bennyraz:
lol.that's the real "ewww".
@topic,I don't think I can use my girl's sponge but towel?...maybe!
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by dabrake(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
NEW DUSTBIN GBABGO: especially living in times of so many infectious diseases?can you still use his or her sponge and towel to bath without feeling eeeeeeeeeeew!

wouf wouf wouf
@newDustbinGbagbo, whick kain question be that nah?
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by mykejones(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
Towel-yup! I can/have. Sponge-hmmm,nt so sure. Tooth brush-that's a NO.
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
Did you say my lover? then YES, if you can't share these things with your lover, then you're in a wrong relationship.

For you not to be able to share these things means you do not trust them with your health and life, so why be with them in the first place? remember they are part of you and bird of a feather flock together, so your partner is a mirror of you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Killz3(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
Yes i can. . . And so what? Is this even a question?
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Bisjosh(f): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
NO!!!
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by NEWBIN: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2012
~Killz~:
Yes i can. . . And so what? Is this even a question?

what is it then??
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by cindyrella(f): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
What's the big deal?
We even share the same toothbrush undecided
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
cindyrella: What's the big deal?
We even share the same toothbrush undecided

you don't look romantic to me again. Let's keep it platonic undecided
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
so you fit put your pee pee for her wee wee but you nor fit use her towel or sponge, sad sad
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by cindyrella(f): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

you don't look romantic to me again. Let's keep it platonic undecided

What ever dude undecided
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by ODB1: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
I shared a toothbrush, towels, sponge, cutlery, food, juice, bottled water, swigs of beer, a bed, blanket, she wears my boxers but i don't wear her panties, my money, my sweat, her sweat, my car, her car, her money (very rarely and i had to pay back asap) a cig, a blunt, a kiss, a razor (she used my shaving stick on her legs) swapped bodily fluid other than blood i did bleep her during her period so yes and even blood.
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by cindyrella(f): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
O.D.B.:
I shared a toothbrush, towels, sponge, cutlery, food, juice, bottled water, swigs of beer, a bed, blanket, she wears my boxers but i don't wear her panties, my money, my sweat, her sweat, my car, her car, her money (very rarely and i had to pay back asap) a cig, a blunt, a kiss, a razor (she used my shaving stick on her legs) swapped bodily fluid other than blood i did bleep her during her period so yes and even blood.

Now why am I not surprise??
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by ODB1: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
cindyrella:

Now why am I not surprise??

jealous?
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by boomssey(f): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
NEW BIN: especially living in times of so many infectious diseases?can you still use his or her sponge and towel to bath without feeling eeeeeeeeeeew!

wouf wouf wouf
yeah!y not n if not.if i cnt use his stuffs y then am i his gal.
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by cindyrella(f): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
O.D.B.:

jealous?

Why would i be? undecided
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by ODB1: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
then why are you suprised?
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by cindyrella(f): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
Read my comment again..
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by slimyem: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
Kingsleyinfo: so you fit put your pee pee for her wee wee but you nor fit use her towel or sponge, sad sad
na that one pain you?
If una fit lick and suck una under,na towel and sponge go con be issue?
Abegi!!cheesy
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by aminho(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Laila Ikeji: of courseeeeee!!

U guys dont exchange licks down below?? wat cld b soooooo much more intimate n 'eeeewwwww' than that cool
Re: Can You Use Your Lover's Sponge And Towel? by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:44am On Jun 25, 2012
bennyraz:
of course i can use my spouse sponge and towel i can even go as far as using his toothbrush.. What can be more intimate than chewing ur partners tongue, lips etc

(1) (Reply)

America's Prettiest Prisoners Revealed (from The Website That Lets You Date Them / Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant / If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.