Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted (14116 Views)

Pls I Did Etisalat Medicals Last Week, And I Havent Been Contacted.am So Confuse / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / Nb Plc Mgt Trainees Have Been Contacted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by jeemmai(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2012
Hey sup people....jst got a text from Bua d second time cos ‎​ℓ̊ couldn't make it 4d previous test!!! Any assistance on wat 2read please?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by papajingo: 11:22pm On May 18, 2012
'Lekan Adeyemo pls what did u study
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Tonero77: 12:51am On May 19, 2012
@jummssy kindly hint me on the likely questions to encounter there cos i also got the interview invite...this my number plss 07063355167
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Jummsy(f): 1:43am On May 19, 2012
Tonero77: @jummssy kindly hint me on the likely questions to encounter there cos i also got the interview invite...this my number plss 07063355167
I'll gladly do that today.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by QueenHafi(f): 12:24pm On May 19, 2012
Queen Hafi:

@Jummsy congrats dear.... Lucky u.... What were dia questions like also when did u write ur own test,was it 21st April? do u think d are still getting in touch with people batch by batch.............

@Jummsy,thanks dearie.... probably d still contact successful 1s, just time and patience.... Wrote my test on 21st April... Its well IJN....
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by QueenHafi(f): 12:30pm On May 19, 2012
Tonero77: @jummssy kindly hint me on the likely questions to encounter there cos i also got the interview invite...this my number plss 07063355167

@Tonero,congrats.... wish u da best....
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by QueenHafi(f): 12:52pm On May 19, 2012
@Jummsy,thanks dearie.... probably d still contact successful 1s, just time and patience.... Wrote my test on 21st April... Its well IJN.....

1 Like

Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Jummsy(f): 3:00pm On May 19, 2012
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by lekanadeyemo: 8:37am On May 21, 2012
dejive: Jummsy!pls wat course did u study,I learnt its by batch just 2 know if its random or if they are particular fields..@lekanadeyemo!pls wat course did u study

accounting
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by lekanadeyemo: 8:42am On May 21, 2012
wish all those that will be going for the interview tomorrow the best of luck....
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2012
@jummsy! Can u pls intimate the house of questions that were asked at d interview?? Please share wit us...thank U̶̲̥̅̊ and God bless!! Wishing u goodluck as regards d interview...
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 21, 2012
lekan adeyemo! Pls course did u study? And pls after d interview let us know how it went and also questions asked...
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2012
lekan adeyemo! Pls course did u study? And pls after d interview let us know how it went and also questions asked...goodluck!
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by uhonmoke(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2012
Has as body that study business administration gone for Bua Group interview. Pls the house should update the house. For those that have done the interview. One love
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by uhonmoke(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2012
@jeemmai what course did you study? Beside what was the population of people that wrote the aplitude test.update
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2012
Please questions are up but nobody is anwsering..please u guys dat had d interview sud please respond..don't ignore d questions dat have been on all dis while..u come online yet refuse to attend 2 us...please o!!ur help is highly needed...
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Jummsy(f): 10:13am On May 25, 2012
dejive: Please questions are up but nobody is anwsering..please u guys dat had d interview sud please respond..don't ignore d questions dat have been on all dis while..u come online yet refuse to attend 2 us...please o!!ur help is highly needed...
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by jeemmai(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2012
uhonmoke: @jeemmai what course did you study? Beside what was the population of people that wrote the aplitude test.update
We were 15....after d test some of us wia invited 4interview d next day...8 of us ‎​ℓ̊ think...‎​ℓ̊ studied chemical engineering!!!if U̶̲̥̅̊ need anymore info..hola!
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by uhonmoke(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. You have answer ♏Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ questions. How was the interview? success and one love brother.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 25, 2012
hello my people.....i studied applied chemistry.....has any graduate of chemistry been called?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Jummsy(f): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
Please
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Maxdiamond(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2012
Pls house,help me out.i apply 4 d BUA GROUP as @ feb dis year bt i av nt been kal 4 any test up till now.i apply through d post office.i send all my certificate and my c.v.i read business administration.but i av not been call for test up til nw.pls house,tel me d suituation of tins.thanks
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Ellendiva: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hi guys! I also applied for BUA group nd I did d̶̲̥̅̊ test nd interview. Buh I hav bin waiting for over one month nw for their msg to kw if I was selected. Buh has ny1 gtn any congratulatory msg
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by delfol: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
I am in d same situation but I think I know wt d prob was. When they placed d advert there was no request for application and they asked for it after I told one of my friend submitted at their office. And I also submitted at d office. So they didn't really do it well.
Max'diamond:
Pls house,help me out.i apply 4 d BUA GROUP as @ feb dis year bt i av nt been kal 4 any test up till now.i apply through d post office.i send all my certificate and my c.v.i read business administration.but i av not been call for test up til nw.pls house,tel me d suituation of tins.thanks
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by harrysen2: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
If you where among those that meet with the GCOO after the interview on may 11th pls hola me 08056343717 thanx
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Ellendiva: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
@harrysen2 pls hav u bin contacted?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Ellendiva: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
@harrysen2 pls hav u bin contacted? Cos I met wit d̶̲̥̅̊ Gcoo also.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by harrysen2: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ellendiva, was ur meeting that same day?i.e 11th may. If that is the case, do u remember wat he said about suppose date of resumption?

1 Like

Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by austinite(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
I think BUA Group are so bureaucratic in nature....they tend to give more room to nepotism than those that are really qualified...Buh am not tryin to discourage you guys who knows they can still give you Green-light.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Jummsy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by harrysen2: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
@jummsy hw r we supposed 2 knw when they contact n wat must be their overdue delay in it?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Jummsy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For GE Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line / Apply For Africa's Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.