Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted (14114 Views)

Pls I Did Etisalat Medicals Last Week, And I Havent Been Contacted.am So Confuse / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / Nb Plc Mgt Trainees Have Been Contacted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by dyfaze: 4:04am On Aug 03, 2012
pheonixdld: Just incase I did my interview on 22nd may and met GCOO datsame day.so I would appreciate ur reply jummmmsy.
@ phonix, I don't think jummsy could have time to access dis thread anymore! I urge those of us that did interview to keep our fingers cross, God wil see us through! Lets just keep hoping
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by harrysen2: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
dyfaze: @ phonix, I don't think jummsy could have time to access dis thread anymore! I urge those of us that did interview to keep our fingers cross, God wil see us through! Lets just keep hoping
the silence is as a result of nobody knw too sure abt the next stage. But out of all the ppl that see the GCOO on the 22nd only 2 where selected in addition 2 those of 11th.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by kissoflife: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2012
Is that final?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by harrysen2: 4:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Not certain abt the suituation
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by dyfaze: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
harrysen2: Not certain abt the suituation
@harrysen! R u sure? because I leaned that 30pple did interview on may 22! Though I don't know actual no dat meet GCOO bt how do know dat they called only 2 from may 22's batch, Do u have an insider? My frnd is among dose dat hav bin called n we did on may 22. Let's jst kip hoping. God is in control
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by harrysen2: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Well all hopes z nt yet Lost... But im among the fortunate ones n i did my interview on 11th. N only 2 ppl did theirs on the 22nd among us. May God help us all.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Estelle85: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
I hrd they wuld soon start calling again. They referred 2 ds present pple as d first batch of inductees, so probably there wuld be second batch. I beliv they want 2 recruit pple 4 their companies outside lag. So if u met d GCOO keep prayn nd beliving. Cheers
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Estelle85: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
I went 2 Bua personaly, i saw more than 2 pple dat did interview wt me collect appointment letter. So its nt jst 2 people frm 22nd. So if u met d GCOO whether on d 11th or 22nd nd u've nt been cald, keep ur faith in God alive nd engage urself while waiting. D text or cal frm Bua wuld come 2 ur fone.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Estelle85: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
I gues jummsy is nt replyn again bcs she got d job now nd she doesnt av time 4 nairaland job talk nw. We are al gona get mor dan there.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by kissoflife: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2012
@Estelle, how sure are u that there will be a 2nd batch and when will they likely start calling.

1 Like

Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by dyfaze: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
kiss of life: @Estelle, how sure are u that there will be a 2nd batch and when will they likely start calling.
Estelle, kiss of life and others dat met GCOO, Let's keep hoping, I pray there shld be 2nd batch.. Hope is not yet lost because I know many pple dat hav not been contacted too..
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Jummsy(f): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
Estelle85: I gues jummsy is nt replyn again bcs she got d job now nd she doesnt av time 4 nairaland job talk nw. We are al gona get mor dan there.
I see.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Jummsy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by harrysen2: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ all. Pls relax n be prayerful 2 God cos with him all things r possible. In june when i heard frm a relianle source that, they cancelled the recruitment i was worried then i commit it in God hands. Fortunately i was called when the tyme come.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Estelle85: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
I hope u guys av received d 100k monthly salary frm Bua. Enjoy!!
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by kissoflife: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2012
Estelle85: I hrd they wuld soon start calling again. They referred 2 ds present pple as d first batch of inductees, so probably there wuld be second batch. I beliv they want 2 recruit pple 4 their companies outside lag. So if u met d GCOO keep prayn nd beliving. Cheers
Any news yet about the second batch?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by kissoflife: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
harrysen2: @ all. Pls relax n be prayerful 2 God cos with him all things r possible. In june when i heard frm a relianle source that, they cancelled the recruitment i was worried then i commit it in God hands. Fortunately i was called when the tyme come.
Any hope still?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by dyfaze: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
kiss of life: Any hope still?
kiss of life, hope? With God sha, all things are possible...
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by kissoflife: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Any news?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by nenye04(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
I got an invite from bua group on Monday.anybody has any info abt it or has anyone gone for d interview.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by Bambizzle4k4556: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
how did u appplyy?
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by nenye04(f): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
CNT rem applying der personally bt I guess someone I gav my CV to hlpd to submit it.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by engrphemmy(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2015
nenye04:
CNT rem applying der personally bt I guess someone I gav my CV to hlpd to submit it.
same here...on my way to bua group for the interview
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by 16waydeh: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
where is the location of the company and how can I apply? pls help
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by engrphemmy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
16waydeh:
They have an email on their website under the career section for CV submissions.
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by engrphemmy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
16waydeh:
hr@buagroup.com
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by nenye04(f): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
any news from d Bua group
Re: Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted by engrphemmy(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2015
nenye04:
any news from d Bua group

Haven't heard anything at all from BUA...you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For The Chatham House Africa Internship Recruitment Programme / Apply For GE Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.