Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Help Save A Life! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save A Life! (1246 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / help save a fellow man from death! #SaveSeyanu From #leukemia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save A Life! by kristonium(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
HELP SAVE A LIFE
With permission I write on behalf of Miss Okafor Veronica, a 27 years old lady being managed for invasive ductal Carcinoma of the right breast by the Department of Radiotherapy, Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
Veronica has commenced treatment but due to financial constraint is unable to commence her targeted therapy called Herceptin. She had left modified mastectomy in September, 2010 and completed chemotherapy in April 2010. She received radiotherapy to the chest in June 2010 but due to progression and the nature of the disease, her doctors have stepped up her treatment to targeted therapy.
She requires 12 courses of intravenous Herceptin over 12months which is estimated at N5, 376,000(Five million, three hundred and seventy six thousand naira).
I use this medium call on kindhearted Nigerians to come to her aid financially and save a life by helping Veronica access this life saving drug. Her treatment outcome is good and further delays are detrimental to her health.
For further investigation you can reach Veronica and her doctor on the lines below:
Account Name: Okafor Veronica Ndidiamaka
Bank name: First Bank of Nigeria, Egbeda Branch Lagos
Account No: 3052069287
Mobile line:08039536778,08189515478
Dr Lawal SOP2 Department
Lagos University Teaching Hospital
Lagos.

You can equally reach me
Ebhoma Christian
Xeus Realties Limited
313, Agege Motor Road,
Mushin,
Lagos.
08032936936, 08126233477
No amount is too small.
As at the last time I met her she was in a critical condition. Let’s join our hands together to give her another chance to fulfill her destiny.
Re: Help Save A Life! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:40am On May 12, 2012
WoW! Just seeing this. What's d situation now?

We hav a group on this forum called The E-Helpers Network. I will post this link on their thread.

I don't know if anyone of them has seen it before.
Re: Help Save A Life! by kristonium(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2012
Tgirl4real: WoW! Just seeing this. What's d situation now?

We hav a group on this forum called The E-Helpers Network. I will post this link on their thread.

I don't know if anyone of them has seen it before.
im sure they havent.

thanks dear
Re: Help Save A Life! by Tgirl4real(f): 1:37pm On May 12, 2012
Whatz d situation with the woman? Have u visited her again?
Re: Help Save A Life! by kristonium(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2012
Tgirl4real: Whatz d situation with the woman? Have u visited her again?
as at the last time i spoke with her, she is still in a critical condition.lets rally round to rescue her from the claws of death.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Wonder Powder & Herbal Rich Blood Tonic / Disgusting Gene Terrorism / Gene Modification And Revival Of Eugenics Extreme / 10 Most Contagious Diseases You Shouldn't Take Chances With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.