Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. (3438 Views)

Vancancies At Halogen Security / Pareto Funds & Securities Ltd Recruiting For The Position Of Management Trainee / C.I.S Diploma In Securities And Investment(prospects) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. by mrgold2: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
I want to bring to the notice of everybody the act of wickedness and injustice that HALOGEN SECURIES gave a set of people. The rate of unemployment in nigeria has gotten to another level whereby graduates are now being treated like animals, it is only in nigeria that recruiments are done with money especially in public sectors, i know how much i spent on AIRFORCE and ARMY recruitments last year, even the POLICE, (though they form was free, but summit the form at the designated office involves lot of money), and the question is the unemployment in nigeria the best avenue for this government to generate revenue?, i have equally travelled distances to severe job test and interviews but at the end of the day nothing was given to me(no transport, feeding or accommodation allowances, worse still can't get the job) but all those was a little bearable compared to what HALOGEN SECURITY COMPANY did to not just me but about 200 other people. Sometime last month i got a message from a friend about a job with HALOGEN SECURITY in warri, i went for the interview and was invited for a four weeks in warri at Nnpc junior club arena, i and other aspirants numbering about 200 went for the training since they did not make provision for accommotion, those of us coming from far had to lodge in hotels for the period of the training, we spent thousands everyday, and at the end of the whole training HALOGEN SECURITY COMPANY dumped us after monies spent on hotel accommodation, feeding, transportation for weeks without any sort of consideration/compensation and to even make matter worse some of us lost jobs that was giving us little money. So house if there is anyone who those any regulatory agency i can lodge my complaint of any news media, please let me know. Thanks
Re: The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. by 234GT(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
I am interested in your case. Did they give you an offer of appointment letter before the training? Did you pay for the training?
Re: The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. by samguru(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
for God sake when are we going to put the issue of unfair or unjust treatment from employer by the side,please dont put all your concentrations on white collar jobs,i am a graduate like you with the highest class one can graduate with but found it difficult to get a job,as am typing this reply i have enrolled as an apprentice with furniture company and am doing well in fact i have learnt a lot of skills even make some money atleast for my upkeep
so if you are still searching for job desperately you are in the longest queue
Re: The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. by mrgold2: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
@234 i didn't receive any appointment letter from them, but i summitted my data with them, they even requested for two guarantors, which i also provided, but my pains is that they used us without considering the time and resources we all wasted and for some of us that lost their little job. @samguru actually i share your ideal i want to start my own business but the capital isn't there maybe i'll go for a loan. Tanx
Re: The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. by DonCmos: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
We all can tell the injustices and scam been done to us by these companies. Whose fault is it, is it not that of our leaders who scam us daily? That's why the authorities can't come out and persecute these organisations. 'Coz they do same... all man for himself kind of thing. [color=#550000][/color] undecided embarassed
Re: The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:15am On Dec 15, 2020
samguru:
for God sake when are we going to put the issue of unfair or unjust treatment from employer by the side,please dont put all your concentrations on white collar jobs,i am a graduate like you with the highest class one can graduate with but found it difficult to get a job,as am typing this reply i have enrolled as an apprentice with furniture company and am doing well in fact i have learnt a lot of skills even make some money atleast for my upkeep
so if you are still searching for job desperately you are in the longest queue
you must be a proper furniture maker Today what did u study in school sir
Re: The Injustice By HALOGEN SECURITIES In Warri. by zedegit: 2:12am On Dec 15, 2020
mrgold2:
@234 i didn't receive any appointment letter from them, but i summitted my data with them, they even requested for two guarantors, which i also provided, but my pains is that they used us without considering the time and resources we all wasted and for some of us that lost their little job. @samguru actually i share your ideal i want to start my own business but the capital isn't there maybe i'll go for a loan. Tanx

It was a gamble you took which didn't work well. No appointment letter was collected and you made no payment to them.

Infact you can even add the 4 weeks training in your CV when applying for similar job descriptions.

Move on. 2021 is in sight. Let this go the way of all unpleasant events in 2020.

(1) (Reply)

Sen2020 Changes Life, With Wealth Of Information And Financial Rewards / Sterling Bank Calling Apt Test October 4 2011 / Lafarge Cement Recruiting - 11 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.